[134], Zeref appears as the final boss of the Tenrou Island arc in the PSP game, Fairy Tail Zeref Awakens. Natsu's mind drifted into his subconscious while there Natsu met with Zeref. Personal Status 867 likes. [29], Sometime later, Zeref is found taking a bath in Western Forest near Magnolia by Mavis. Zeref Stories . Zeref POV: I'm sorry my dear wife but you will be frozen here till our old guild comes to save you from me, it hurts me to do this but I have no choice but after I die our daughter Pire will have to go through this to unless she chooses the light. She is married to Natsu Dragneel and has accomplished S-Class in Fairy Tail. Zeref continues and says it has more meaning to go on an all-out offensive with all their armies. Zeref then rests next to a tree and claims that the world continues to reject him, before crying once more. [78], Zeref transported to Fairy Tail by Universe One, With Natsu now gone, Zeref's wounds heal very rapidly as he exclaims that no one can stop him now and that he no longer has any reason to hesitate. Long live the emperor! Zeref then proceeds to make his escape, however, Grimoire Heart is now aware of his presence, and seeks to hunt him down. Zeref Dragneel is the user of the black magic who was born a few hundred years ago. Fairy Tail Meme. In addition, he is also unaging. After this, Zeref wished to die and wandered around, creating the Etherious in the hopes that they would kill him, but instead turned to reviving his dead brother, having preserved his body, as an Etherious, thus fulfilling his goal of bringing his brother back and creating something that could kill him: E.N.D. Black It had been three hours, but to him, it felt like forever. Natsu Dragneel Natsu Dragneel (ナツ・ドラグニル Natsu Doraguniru) is a Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein he is a member of Team Natsu. The look on his face when zeref tells him Mavis is his wife. Zeref, still smiling, says that it is to expected and that he would be disappointed if Mavis and her guild couldn't at least manage to handle an attack of such force. Zeref then adds that if the current era is about to end, that he may awaken once more, and wishes for Natsu to kill him before that time occurs. Salem Fullbuster:Hiiiiii Natsu:HEY ME AND LUCY HAVE A KID Jessica and Kira:WHAT! When Natsu still doesn't believe, Zeref shoots a hole through E.N.D. Zeref Dragneel is the older brother of Fairy Tail Wizard Natsu Dragneel. A tall monster of a man towered over her. [66], Zeref, with E.N.D. [59], As Fairy Tail celebrates their victory in the Grand Magic Games after returning to Magnolia, Zeref sits, deep in thought, in the nearby forest; Obra runs up his shoulder. je suis considéré comme le plus fort Mage, et plus mauvais de tous les temps, qui possède extrêmement dangereux, et puissante magie. The stories stated that at some point in the distant past, around 400 years ago, Zeref witnessed the deaths of many people. And right now, his wife, Mavis, is in the delivery room. Sort by: Hot. Portrayal M. MK7. While on their way there, they are chased by a persistent Juvia, who received orders from Gray to keep track of Zeref. fairy tail zeref and natsu | Tumblr Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. [44] After Zeref asks Ultear if it is power they want, Ultear claims that she wants his entire existence, but Zeref states that he has no intention of assisting them or having anything to do with those in the current era, and that he doesn't want to witness wars or the death of innocent people. The history of Zeref Dragneel, main antagonist of the manga/anime series Fairy Tail. She helped the people to rebuild their land and bring happiness so she erased their memories and wrote a book about Zeref. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fairy_Tail_characters Zeref then says to Gray that he put himself in a situation that will cause Natsu the most grief. He, himself, has stated that when he cares of the lives of others, his Magic becomes uncontrollable and randomly bursts outward, killing all those around him, but, when he no longer cares about others, he gains complete control over his Magic, and becomes the ruthless, cold-hearted Zeref spoken of in legend. Joel McDonaldJustin Briner (Ep. Natsu's Father was the unnamed father of Natsu Dragneel and Zeref Dragneel.1 The father had a burly figure, resembling Natsu, with jaded eyes. Follow. Jessica:same and we have kids XD say hi kids Piper Vastia:Hi Soul Vastia:Hello! As he walked away and bade her goodnight, Precht asked who he was, and he answered that he was the Black Wizard Zeref. He also reveals that Natsu is Zeref’s younger brother and his uncle. [9] When Zeref returned to the Alvarez Empire, he changed his wardrobe to a black and white outfit. Black ArtsAnkhseram Black MagicLiving MagicImmobilization MagicTeleportation MagicLawFire MagicTelepathyBullet MagicTime Magic (Neo Eclipse) [40] Zeref is then shocked to see his brother Natsu, saying that he has "grown", but Natsu says that he doesn't recognize the Dark Mage. Emperor of the Alvarez Empire Mage [34], In the course of his travels following this event, Zeref roamed a mountain range and stumbled upon a Dragon Irene. 2. Zeref, at this point, stirs, speaking one word ("Acnologia"), and awakes. 132. your own Pins on Pinterest - Wallpaper Abyss In spite of his attempts to remind the girl of his Curse, she ran to Zeref to give him a hug, thanking him for what he had done for them. Lucy was heart broken and put a spell on her husband so he would sleep for a long time and put him in tenrou island where his sister was buried at and then she became the Key Holder of lost memories. His best friend Natsu was revive and turn into E.N.D four hundred years ago and that Zeref hope that his little brother can end him and Zeref entrusted his little brother Natsu to Igeel and learn Dragon Slayer Magic so that Natsu can become stronger and just when the battle between the Dragneel Brothers’ was about to reach it’s conclusion. But after being cursed with the deadly Ankhseram Black Magic, he decided to resurrect his brother as a demon that could kill him. Zeref was then embraced by Mavis, finding solace in her ability to understand him and her words about trying to break the Curse of Contradiction. May 29, 2016 - Anonymous said: Hey Mya-sama! "Yes" said Zeref "Sayla Moon, do you take Zeref Dragneel as your husband?" English Voice He is the founder and current Emperor of the Alvarez Empire, under the alias of Emperor Spriggan (皇帝スプリガン Kōtei Supurigan), the older brother of Natsu Dragneel and father of August. Ultear then says that they have the key which will awaken him; Zeref begs Ultear to stop, but she ignores him and revels in her victory. This was shown when he ruthlessly killed Hades, whom he thinks has committed a number of unforgivable sins. Characteristics How do you think that Natsu will react if Zeref told him that he is his younger brother and that he must kill him? Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Sort by: Hot. I'm not an enemy to anyone. Having noticed the twelve's great Magic, Mavis watches in shock as Zeref points out Larcade to be the trump card against Acnologia and proceeds asking Irene to take Fairy Heart from Mavis, praising her ability in this kind of Magic. He blames Grimoire Heart for the summoning of Acnologia, claiming that it will now end the current era. 5 notes. Auf diesem Kanal erwarten euch Anime kämpfe. He was known as the first Dragon Slayer, as well as the First Wizard. This man is Zeref Dragneel. [30], Six years later, in X696, Zeref happened upon Mavis one more time. Bowing his head, the Black Wizard tells the deceased First Guild Master this will be his gift to humanity, thereby allowing them to start anew. [97], As the battle continues, Zeref blocks most of Natsu's attacks, but is eventually caught off guard and punched away. Shortly thereafter, the battle between Fairy Tail and Grimoire Heart begins, causing Zeref to wonder if another war is going to take place. I'm a thing now! Terme issu de la traduction officielle de l'éditeur ou de la VF de l'animé, il ne faut pas le modifier! As he is being frozen solid, Zeref notes that the Magic will merely imprison him and will someday melt, something which Gray shrugs off as a temporary win for Fairy Tail. [62] Zeref continues by explaining that he wasn't the one to establish Tartaros, but rather, it is a guild made by the Demons that he created, namely their master, E.N.D. [27][28], In X686, Zeref walked through Hargeon Town and brushed past Mavis Vermillion and Precht Gaebolg. Share to Reddit. Magic [42], Later, Zeref is stated to be in a "state of slumber". He then rebutted his statement, claiming that if Mavis was a fairy, then he was a spriggan. As they converse, Dimaria and Ajeel appear and Invel chastises them for the manner in which they speak to Zeref. Wondering if Fairy Tail dares to approach this impenetrable battle formation, Zeref promises no tomorrow to his enemies. He then taunts Natsu very briefly, but expresses shock upon seeing a draconian tattoo on Natsu's right arm; after sensing the Magic Power and heat created from the tattoo, Zeref is repeatedly beaten around by Natsu, even having his very Magic burned away by the other Dragneel's fire. Aug 16, 2019 - Explore Fairy Tail's board "Zervis" on Pinterest. One day, the Dragneel house was attacked, and the only survivor was the older son, Zeref Dragneel. Share to Facebook. But his wife is a dragon, not a dragon slayer. He expresses his relief that both Meredy and Juvia survived and then walks away. Zeref then tells Ultear to stop the attack and leave the island at once, repeating that he is angry, visibly terrifying her with his power. Larcade attacks but his attacks are stopped. Zeref POV: I'm sorry my dear wife but you will be frozen here till our old guild comes to save you from me, it hurts me to do this but I have no choice but after I die our daughter Pire will have to go through this to unless she chooses the light. [23], One day while out gathering herbs, Zeref stumbled across the Fire Dragon King Igneel, who unlike many other Dragons at the time was not opposed to associating with humans, and after acquainting with one another, the Dragon agreed to teach Natsu Dragon Slayer Magic and raise him.

Disney Songs In Emojis, 3 Step Stairs, Chw Schools In Png, Evo-stik Serious Fix And Repair Adhesive, Greg's Restaurant, Capon Bridge, Wv, Sometimes Movie Imdb,