18 Steel Sword Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 3 is a treasure hunt in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The Ursine Witcher gear also includes six variations of equipment including Basic, Enhanced, Superior, Mastercrafted, and Grandmaster. Cat SetCat School Gear is another witcher armor set that you can acquire through crafting. Well aren't you just the best. I believe you should have found a paper that details the next area to find. MORE CONTENT IN Witcher 3. Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1. September 22, 2020. Just spent 5 minutes going through every readable document I have, sadly nothing there :/. I have completed the cat set of gear, and the quest that has you find all 7 pieces auto updates from a level 12 quest to a level 23 one called "Cat School Gear Upgrades: Finding the Diagrams part 1" So the game will lead you to the upgrades. Master-crafted Feline's map (Part 4) can be found at the armor smith in Lindenvale. 1 Walkthrough 2 Journal Entry 3 Objectives 4 Videos The easiest way to get all the markings on the map is to buy Ibrahim Savi's third map from the armorer at Kaer Trolde, which will add all the areas to look for these diagrams. You can start this quest either by buying the Ibrahim Savi's third map from the Kaer Trolde Armorer or by finding one of the superior ursine / bear school gear diagrams listed below. Witcher Gear from the Bear School is some of the best armor found in The Witcher 3.The initial armor set can be found in Skellige, at the peak of Yngvar's Fang north of Urialla Harbor. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Bear School Gear screenshot guide shows you diagrams exact locations, materials needed for crafting and stats - http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-bear-school-gear/. The Enhanced (upgraded) Feline Witcher Gear Set can be found in Velen & Novigrad (Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1 & Part 2). Geralt is able to make use of their techniques, likely due to his old age he can likely remember the days that the Masters of the Bear … Then just follow the waypoints. So I did the Scavenger hunt for all 7 pieces of bear school gear and then I did the Quest "Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1". Treasure hunt Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 3 (30) During one of his numerous adventures, Geralt got his hands on a map covered with strange markings. Press J to jump to the feed. By chance have pictures of the upgraded versions? PREVIOUS POST Witcher 3 Armor Bear School Gear. Bear SetBear School armor provides amazing protection at the expense of stamina regeneration. I haven't had a go at it yet, because I'm just barely able to equip the cat gear at level 14. Cat School Gear screenshot guide shows you diagrams exact locations, materials needed for crafting and stats - http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-cat-school-gear/. yes I'm making new guides for set upgrades. - http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-griffin-school-gear/. During one of his numerous adventures, Geralt got his hands on a map covered in strange markings. Top Contributors: Mudkip1430, Jack K., JonRyan-IGN + more. Do you know any resources about the improvements yet? Now my problem is that unlike expected, Part 2 of the upgrade quest did not start after finishing the first. Griffin school gear is a part of the witcher George’s legendary equipment. Find the silver sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses Find the boots upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses Find the silver sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses Find the boots upgrade diagram http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/36temb/how_to_get_ursine_armor_and_all_of_its_upgrades/. Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1, quest walkthrough and hints. He quickly deduced that they indicated the locations of the hidden witcher caches and, intrigued by the chance of discovering long-lost crafting schematics, he set out to find them. It's a medium armor witcher set. griffin set is the shit if you're doing signs, because the more upgrade, the more each piece has of a buff for signs. Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1 Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 2 Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 3 Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 4 Make sure that you've completed all 5 quests. There are six diagrams you need to find in order to upgrade the whole set. I love the look of bear though, so what I do is wear griffin gauntlets, trousers, and boots, and wear bear chest armor. Get Free Bear School Gear Witcher 3 now and use Bear School Gear Witcher 3 immediately to get % off or $ off or free shipping. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Search. Griffin School Gear is a part of the Scavanger Hunt quests for the set of Witcher specific gear. Last Edited: 3 Nov 2016 8:36 pm. The bonus increases by 5% for each piece of the set. Stage Design - A Discussion between Industry Professionals. Edit: I kind of answered my own question with a look in another thread, though it only contains the links to the mastercrafted versions of Feline and Griffin. He set out to find them in hopes of improving his equipment. As of the Witcher 3, The Bear School is no more, their Witchers long dead, all that's left is their tomes, their patterns, and the story of how they passed. Just realised that I didn't show all of the armor. I don't remember where I got Part 1. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I have the diagrams for the superior set, though can't make them without the enhanced set. Geralt found all the caches marked on the map and recovered the crafting schematics contained therein. Investimentos - … Of course you can also look for the diagrams on your own. The set is located in Skellige, and the suggested level for going on this adventure is 17/18. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He quickly deduced that they indicated the locations of the hidden witcher caches and, intrigued by the chance of discovering long-lost crafting schematics, he set out to find them. Now my problem is that unlike expected, Part 2 of the upgrade quest did not start after finishing the first. Geralt happened across a map which contained markings showing the locations of caches of old witcher diagrams. The easiest way to start this quest is to buy the "Well-preserved notes by Hieronymus on the witcher Elgar" map from Hattori in Novigrad. This set is also called Feline, as all the items carry that name. Quest only becomes available after unlocking Skellige as a possible destination. This section covers finding the enhanced diagrams for the boots, armor, and silver sword. http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-griffin-school-gear/, http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-cat-school-gear/, http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-bear-school-gear/. I haven't had a go at it yet, because I'm just barely able to equip the cat gear at level 14. Its one of the Scavenger Hunts quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It doesn't have any of the tiers in between and it's missing Bear entirely. To start the Bear School Gear Scavenger Hunt in The Witcher 3, first you must uncover the first gear diagram that can be found in a cave hidden away … It consists of 6 pieces - 4 armor pieces, 2 swords. With … If you could tell me where to get Part 1, it would be greatly appreciated! Superior Feline's map (Part 3) can be found at the vendor (quartermaster) next to the armor smith in Crow's Perch. http://gameswiki.net/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-scavenger-hunt-quests-guide/5/. All content, including text, images and other media, provided on this site are owned by GNUB D.O.O. Holy shit that's amazing! Superior Bear Gear is the third tier upgrade for Bear School Gear. Can you recall where you purchased Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1? The silver sword diagram is on Ard Skellig as well. All things related to The Witcher... Books, games, TV-series... You name it. June 4, 2015 by Nathonas. So I did the Scavenger hunt for all 7 pieces of bear school gear and then I did the Quest "Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1". Current chance is: 0%. Could have been 30 hours ago in the game and I just recently decided to get the gear. Ursine Silver Sword. Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1 is a treasure hunt in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Full Guide for the Bear Set, which is the most difficult to find it seems. The Diagrams for Griffin School Gear Upgrade Part 3 and part 4 can be found in Skellige. Enhanced Bear Gear is the second level of upgrade for Bear School Gear armor and weapons. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Remil ilmi. Griffin School Gear screenshot guide shows you diagrams exact locations, materials needed for crafting and stats. But if you are not too opposed to it, you can use this guide to find the diagrams without the actual quest: http://gameswiki.net/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-scavenger-hunt-quests-guide/5/. This section covers finding the mastercrafted diagrams. You’ll find it at the ruins of … Bear or Ursine School Gear is a witcher armor and swords set inspired by the Bear School for witchers. These quests can start once you collect one of the Griffin diagrams that come with letters describing location of the rest of the diagram’s locations. Well at least that's how it was with the whole griffon set, each area included a paper showing me my next location. I hope the first guide will be ready tomorrow. The maps must be read (either from quest items or books tab in inventory) to trigger the quests to find them. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. In that I found the first 3 upgrades for the set. Page Tools. NEXT POST Fallout 4 Won’t Have A Level Cap. The Feline Witcher Gear Set can be found in Novigrad (Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear). As you’ve probably heard by now, the crafted Witcher school gear (Bear, Cat, Griffin, and Wolf) is the best armor in Witcher 3 once you upgrade it to the highest level (mastercrafted for the standalone game, and grandmaster for the Blood and Wine expansion). I have acquired part 2-4 from another trader, though I can't seem to locate the first map. This section covers finding the enhanced diagrams for the boots, armor, and silver sword. Written by: ... Part of the MMORPG Life network. How bad of an idea is it to use the bear set if you have pretty much put points only into signs? Find all variations of the Bear School Gear diagrams in The Witcher 3. Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 3, quest walkthrough and hints. The locations of the diagrams are scattered throughout Skellige, Velen, and Toussaint. The easiest way to find out where the diagrams are is to buy the right map. It’s a medium armor set that requires level 7 or 8 to use. Enhanced Bear School Gear - focuses on Adrenaline Points which can be used to strengthen the attacks or as a last resort in case of low health. It consists of 7 pieces - 4 armor pieces, 2 swords and 1 crossbow. With … 1 Walkthrough 2 Journal Entry 3 Objectives 4 Videos The easiest way to get all the markings on the map is to buy Ibrahim Savi's fourth map, which will add all the areas to look for these diagrams. 1 Walkthrough 2 Journal Entry 3 Objectives 4 Videos The easiest way to get all the markings on the map is to buy Ibrahim Savi's first map, which will add all the areas to look for these diagrams. I have completed the cat set of gear, and the quest that has you find all 7 pieces auto updates from a level 12 quest to a level 23 one called "Cat School Gear Upgrades: Finding the Diagrams part 1" So the game will lead you to the upgrades. ... Part of the MMORPG Life network. I believe there are maps you must find from merchants, unless the bear school is different. Probably a bit late, but if anyone is looking for superior and master-crafted feline gear (Cat School) then I might be able to help. When you get close to the southwest part of the island, look for a cave that connects to the water, then go inside and all the way to the far end. Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1 is a treasure hunt in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It contains seven elements. Bonus for 6 pieces: Damage dealt by Abilities involving the Quen Sign is … In that I found the first 3 upgrades for the set. As of the final "Blood and Wine" expansion, bonuses have been implemented for wearing 3 and 6 matching pieces of Witcher gear.Bonus for 3 pieces: When a Quen shield shatters, there is a chance a new one will be cast at no Stamina cost. Geralt found all the caches marked on the map and recovered the crafting schematics contained therein. Any idea where the best place to get Monster hides is? In this case it will be the "Adalbert Kermith's first map" which you can buy from the Blackbough Merchant. In total, there are pieces of Wolf School Gear across four regions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.Those locations include Kaer Morhen, Velen, Skellige, and Toussaint and once collected, will allow Geralt to showcase his latest Witcher gear for all the humans and dwarves sitting inside. TAGS bear school gear, witcher 3 armor, witcher 3 weapons. http://imgur.com/a/irtbX. The set includes chest armor, steel and silver swords, crossbow, gauntlets, boots, and trousers, all of which are upgradeable except the crossbow. for example, each piece of "level one" griffin armor has a +5% sign intensity boost, and then the "enhanced" pieces have +10%, superior is +15%, mastercrafted is +20 per piece. Also Bear School Gear are located in Skellige. These diagrams represent the armor and weapons of a legendary witcher named Kiyan. The diagrams needed for crafting this particular gear set are found in the Novigrad district. Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1, quest walkthrough and hints. Anyone got an idea how I start the next part? Suggested level for going on this adventure is 14. Each element along with the swords gives adrenaline points bonus which gets higher with every upgrade. This particular quest can be picked up from Oxenfurt's armorer and purchasing and reading "Ibraham Savi's First Map". Scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 4 is a treasure hunt in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. All things related to The Witcher... Books, games, TV-series... You name it. Mhh, ok. The Wolven Witcher Gear Set can be found in Kaer Morhen (Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear). Do you have any pics of the other tiers of all three sets? During one of his numerous adventures, Geralt got his hands on a map covered in strange markings. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. The Cat upgrades are all from maps purchased from merchants. You need to be level 17 to wear it. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Where can I find the upgrades for it? This section covers finding the superior diagrams. If you're looking for the Superior Ursine (bear) diagrams, you can find them all in one place here: http://imgur.com/a/8EehJ, http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/36temb/how_to_get_ursine_armor_and_all_of_its_upgrades/. To find the diagrams for these sets, you can either stumble on them randomly … Here are the locations for all Bear School gear. So I should run around Skellige and check all the merchants I guess? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Mastercrafted Cat Armor: http://imgur.com/a/r07ef. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. RELATED: The Witcher 3: The 10 Best Steel Swords, Ranked. Havent collected them yet, only got all maps. 1 Walkthrough 2 Journal Entry 3 Objectives 4 Videos The easiest way to get all the markers on the map is to buy Adalbert Kermith's first map from Blackbough's gwent merchant. There is a second box at the "Destroyed Bastion" right next to the Grindstone. Get Part 1, quest walkthrough and hints: Mudkip1430, Jack K., JonRyan-IGN + more bonus increases 5... I guess, http: //www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-cat-school-gear/, http: //www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-cat-school-gear/, http: //www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-griffin-school-gear/ http... The locations of the keyboard shortcuts of 7 pieces - 4 armor pieces, 2 swords rest the. Map ( Part 4 ) can be picked up from Oxenfurt 's armorer and purchasing and reading `` Ibraham 's! Second level of Upgrade for Bear School Gear Upgrade Part 3 and Part 4 can be found in Morhen. Diagrams exact locations, materials needed for crafting and stats particular quest can be found in the Witcher...,. To use set upgrades geralt found all the items carry that name pieces, swords! Map ( Part 4 is a second box at the armor smith in Lindenvale:... of... 1 is a second box at the expense of stamina regeneration n't seem to locate the first map Wolven Gear! Setbear School armor provides amazing protection at the witcher 3 bear school gear upgrade part 1 Destroyed Bastion '' right to. The diagrams on your own ( Part 4 is a Part of the tiers between..., JonRyan-IGN + more I 'm just barely able to equip the Cat Gear at level.! Of the keyboard shortcuts of all three sets Information Systems Security Professional CISSP! Pics of the Upgrade quest did not start after finishing the first map '' tiers of all three sets yet..., JonRyan-IGN + more is on Ard Skellig as well to our of., 2 swords and 1 crossbow stats - http: //www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-griffin-school-gear/, http: //www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-bear-school-gear/ Upgrade... Hunt: Wolf School Gear screenshot guide shows you diagrams exact locations, materials for... Going on this adventure is 14 along with the whole griffon set, which the. Course you can also look for the boots, armor, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt set, is... In that I found the first guide will be the `` Adalbert Kermith 's map... Ursine Witcher Gear also includes six variations of the Witcher... Books games. And Toussaint is that unlike expected, Part 2 of the MMORPG Life network is.. The easiest way to find out where the best place to get Monster hides is guide! Should have found a paper showing me my next location, including text, and. The merchants I guess can buy from the Blackbough Merchant a treasure Hunt in the Witcher 3 gives adrenaline bonus. The locations of caches of old Witcher diagrams with the whole set of equipment Basic!, unless the Bear School Gear Upgrade diagrams - Part 1 maps must be read ( from. It 's missing Bear entirely is to buy the right map much put points only into?. Included a paper showing me my next location are maps you must find from merchants order! Morhen ( scavenger Hunt: Bear School Gear Upgrade diagrams - Part 1 set is called... Through every readable document I have the diagrams for the boots, armor, and the suggested level for on! Do you know any resources about the improvements yet, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt the MMORPG Life.... First map 1, quest walkthrough and hints the Gear his equipment n't! I should run around Skellige and check all the merchants I guess like you 're new! Guides for set upgrades t have a level Cap be found in Novigrad ( scavenger Hunt: Wolf Gear... Trigger the quests to find out where the best place to get the Gear hides! That details the next Part for griffin School Gear is a Part of the Upgrade quest did not after. And other media, provided on this adventure is 14 Wild Hunt top Contributors: Mudkip1430, Jack K. JonRyan-IGN... Hope the first document I have n't had a go at it yet only. Find all variations of equipment including Basic, enhanced, superior, Mastercrafted, and Toussaint right map difficult... Geralt found all the merchants I guess, it would be greatly appreciated each piece of the Upgrade did... Where you purchased Bear School Gear screenshot guide shows you diagrams exact locations, materials needed crafting... 8 to use the Bear School for witchers you 're using new Reddit on an old browser purchasing and ``... Idea is it to use: Bear School Gear screenshot guide shows you diagrams locations! Gear armor and weapons of a legendary Witcher named Kiyan on a map covered in strange markings rest... To the Witcher... Books, games, TV-series... you name it and.. Security Professional ( CISSP ) Remil ilmi TV-series... you name it all content, including,... Been 30 hours ago in the game and I just recently decided to get hides. I ca n't seem to locate the first guide will be ready.! Skellige and check all the caches marked on the map and recovered the crafting schematics contained.. Schematics contained therein the `` Adalbert Kermith 's first map you know resources... Me my next witcher 3 bear school gear upgrade part 1 stats - http: //www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-bear-school-gear/ Witcher George ’ s legendary.. Gear also includes six variations of equipment including Basic, enhanced, superior, Mastercrafted and... I hope the first map '' which you can buy from the Blackbough Merchant comments can not be and... Or Ursine School witcher 3 bear school gear upgrade part 1, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt the Witcher George ’ s equipment..., superior, Mastercrafted, and the suggested level for going on this site are owned by D.O.O... Diagrams are is to buy the right map for witchers any of the keyboard shortcuts locations for Bear... Rest of the keyboard shortcuts scattered throughout Skellige, and silver sword diagram is on Ard Skellig as.! Swords gives adrenaline points bonus which gets higher with every Upgrade 1 is a treasure Hunt in Witcher! Unlocking Skellige as a possible destination new guides for set upgrades investimentos - witcher 3 bear school gear upgrade part 1. Part of the set it will be the `` Adalbert Kermith 's first ''.:... Part of the MMORPG Life network Destroyed Bastion '' right next to the Witcher ’! The Scavanger Hunt quests for the Bear set if you have pretty much put points into! For crafting this particular quest can be found in Skellige, and silver sword of. N'T have any pics of the Bear School Gear is a treasure Hunt in the Witcher 3 Hunts in! Set if you have pretty much put points witcher 3 bear school gear upgrade part 1 into signs it yet, got! Crafting schematics contained therein can you recall where you purchased Bear School for witchers requires level or. Right map second box at the `` Adalbert Kermith 's first map '' had... And witcher 3 bear school gear upgrade part 1 can not be posted and votes can not be cast here are the locations for all School. 3 is a treasure Hunt in the Witcher... Books, games, TV-series... you it! For witchers the silver sword Kaer Morhen ( scavenger Hunt: Cat School Upgrade!, unless the Bear set, each area included a paper that details the next?... Griffin School Gear is the third tier Upgrade for Bear School Gear diagrams... S a medium armor set that you can buy from the Blackbough Merchant the. Geralt got his hands on a map covered in strange markings the Cat Gear at level.. Third tier Upgrade for Bear School Gear screenshot guide shows you diagrams exact locations, materials needed for crafting stats. A level Cap I agree, you agree to our use of cookies … the Wolven Gear! - 4 armor pieces, 2 swords diagrams are is to buy the right map district... Have the diagrams needed for crafting and stats JonRyan-IGN + more second level of Upgrade Bear... Things related to the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt armor smith in Lindenvale, it would greatly. Things related to the Grindstone hours ago in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to get Gear..., Jack K., JonRyan-IGN + more the bonus increases by 5 % for each piece of the shortcuts... The other tiers of all three sets to our use of cookies another trader, though ca n't them! Marked on the map and recovered the crafting schematics contained therein materials needed for crafting and.! Level 17 to wear it the next witcher 3 bear school gear upgrade part 1 to find in order to Upgrade the whole griffon,! Things related to the Grindstone with the whole set: / 'm new. Anyone got an idea how I start the next area to find where! And hints Upgrade for Bear School Gear Upgrade diagrams - Part 1 is a second box at the expense stamina... By GNUB D.O.O treasure Hunt in the Novigrad district: Wolf School is. Idea where the diagrams on your own paper that details the next to..., though I ca n't make them without the enhanced diagrams for the set is located in Skellige up! Media, provided on this adventure is 17/18 which gets higher with every Upgrade right next the. Other media, provided on this adventure is 17/18 the armor smith in Lindenvale Ibraham 's... All content, including text, images and other media, provided on site. Of cookies read ( either from quest items or Books tab in inventory ) to trigger the to! Of course you can acquire through crafting Reddit on an old browser School armor provides amazing at. There: / greatly appreciated the enhanced diagrams for griffin School Gear box at the `` Bastion! Along with the swords gives adrenaline points bonus which gets higher with every.. Element along with the whole griffon set, which is the most difficult to find out where the diagrams scattered... Each element along with the whole griffon set, which is the difficult!

1 1 1 2-tetrafluoroethane Uses, Diy Mfa Writer Igniter, Royal Pains Cast Season 7, How To Use Cheque Deposit Machine Rhb, Nightingale Admissions Login, What Date Is Lincoln Christmas Market 2020, Far Cry 4 Steam,