Naruto is out of the question automatically… Just no… When you say strong, do you mean physical strength or power/attack potency? Vegeta: hmmf, doesn't that strong. In the Archie Comics Silver Single-handedly defeated someone who not only could SUCK THE SOULS FROM PEOPLE but was able to DEFEAT SUPER SONIC. Sonic Team was also peculiar about giving him a cool, but evil design, with his mask being designed especially to emphasize his evil nature" So my final answer, Shun actually created an character stronger and faster than Sonic, So Infinite is VERY powerful that you don't even know it! Except when he's fighting Shadow in which case doesn't matter who wins, Shadow will kick him in the head. that's kinda like teleport. Hints? YOU EFFECTIVELY CUT OUT ONE OF YOUR BEST CHARACTERS. Favorites in character may differ, and I'm not going to try to change that. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (2012), Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (2009), Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (2007), Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (2008). Sonic is just a bit faster, Shadow is stronger but can’t land a hit, in my head canon anyway. First appearance: Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) While Sonic's 2006 entry was critically panned, it introduced Silver—the second rival hedgehog. I'm Sirenne Luna You're host and I've gathered up Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Knuckles up for a casual conversation. With this Silver can pick up nearby objects and throw them as projectiles to bombard an opponent from a … The Gaster Blaster fired, knocking Sonic back. He let Sonic live, simply because Sonic and I quote isn't even "worth the effort to finish off." Who's stronger, sonic or shadow? He should be higher, Metal is a copy of sonic but is surpose to be stonger than sonic. ESPECIALLY IN CUTENESS! He can kill anyone! Personajes: SEGA and Sonic Team. I had an interesting conversation about Sonic characters and the level of strength each one has. ( knuckles and tails have super shields), What else is cooler than a giant water monster nothing. And yes he has beat sonic over 10- 100 times in a row! It had metallic grey armor with a yellow color scheme on its center body and mouth plate. Or will Kirby end Sonic like he did with Majin Buu? He is the 3rd highest ranked S-Class hero of the Hero Association and is recognized as one of its most powerful heroes. A variety of Sonic characters gathered. Pick one: Mephiles the dark Silver the Hedgehog. She took down Knuckles without breaking a sweat. Silver comes from 200 years into the future, and has travelled back in time to the present day many times in order to prevent disasters that would lead to a ruined world in his own time. Archie Sonic is so mind blown strong, it isn't funny anymore. Nazo is much stronger than Sonic, Shadow, or any of their friends. Introduced in: Sonic 2006 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360) Born after the Solaris Project … Jul 2, 2020 - Shadow is the ultimate life form but we beat him in sonic generations, so who's stronger? He's Actally my 3rd favorite but come on unless he has a super form he has to be on number 9. He is currently settled in Z-City. actually sonic doesn't really stalemate him in durability he just barely gets hit, knuckles is significantly stronger then sonic and actually uses MA, sonic and shadow do not do this. Silver Sonic was smaller in comparison to Mecha Sonic, yet slightly taller than Sonic himself. He should be number one! Remeber the word is OPINION so you can disagree. He is a god of time and reality. Welcome to my first quiz ever! Rouge the Bat will be the drummer of the Team Dark band and the greatest drummer of the whole Sonic franchise! favoris in character may differ, and I'm not going to try to change that. A definate yes. He is powerful enough to kick Sonic into the ground to create a large crater, knock both Shadow and Knuckles unconscious in one hit, put Tails into a near-death state with an energy blast, as well manipulate Chaos Control and chaos energy without any of the Chaos Emeralds. The only reason I'm answering this is because someone requested it. Sonic the Hedgehog is one of the fastest characters in all of fiction and all of … 4.) Also he technically beat shadow, if you played as team chaotix and played as him he beat team dark in their boss battle so he should be a lost higher up, also if you add sonic rivals he beat metal sonic in a race as well as defeating sonic SOOO WHY ISN'T HE HIGHER? Take away Shadow's shoes and chaos control ability and he'll probably run as fast as Silver. Make no mistake, though, Jay is arguably much cooler. This video inspired me to make this https://youtu.be/A9sRCnSX_S8Sonic: https://youtu.be/A9hdwd6f_KYSonic EXE: https://youtu.be/PDWtbrrmzw4 Silver Sonic is a robotic doppelganger of Sonic that possesses a rather low-tech looking appearance. Sonic smirked and held out a hand. ALL HAIL ARCHIE FOR BRINGING HIM AND RAY BACK. I mean it's just Knuckles. they always come in the same order and they're pretty forgiving, the hard part about his fight was the initial unpredictability. He's a total op villain, whether you include his boss fight ( Wouldn't be my choice), or him in general. Basically supercharged Knuckles. Sonic CD introduced Amy Rose, a female hedgehog with a persistent crush on Sonic. I think he should be higher up a least he is stronger than mecha sonic as he managed to fight lots of enemes, and, mecha sonic was defeated multiple times. He should be a higher rank... Because after ALL THESE YEARS he's still alive... Wow, Doom is really strongest and is overrall one of the strongest donic characters. Sonic: Ok sure... Silver: So Sonic go on! Alternate Ending. Silver has a lot of the same abilities as Sonic and Shadow like the Sonic Boost, so for this section I will only be listing abilities unique to him. He has the ability to copy the power of all his opponents.Every time he was defeated in the main games (with the exception of sonic cd and sonic generations that only revive the battle with the classic sonic) was by more than one character.In Knuckles chaotix he was defeated by knuckles / spy / vector / mighty; In sonic heroes he was defeated by super sonic, super tails and super knuckles, in sonic boom he was defeated by sonic, amy, tails and knuckles showing that alone sonic is not able to defeat him. DC fans like to argue that Lantern could just imagine a weapon to negate the Surfer’s powers, but they forget this match-up has happened already. I disagree for everyone who think blaze is weak,slow, and horrible. Alternate Ending. sonic is the fastest thing alive and has the ability to boost and destroy enemies.shadow is the ultimate life form and can use chaos control with one emerald.silver is from the future,can fly and has the ability to lift up objects with his mind.vote using a comment. His metallic shell is so strong that it would be very difficult for even Wolverine's adamantium to cut through. That means he's stronger than anyone on this list (except for Big, who SOMEHOW actually got on there) and deserves his RIGHTFUL place up on third. Favorites in character may differ, and I'm not going to try to change that. Quicksilver is the super fast superhero from Marvel Comics and sometimes an Avenger. If he got a good enough shot, he could pierce the armor, but probably not deep enough to cause a mortal wound. He is absolutely invulnerable because he's a god of time. The fight is connected to Freddy Vs. Sans due to Sans mentioning Freddy during the fight. … RELATED: One-Punch Man: 5 Heroes & 5 Villains Ranked By Power (Excluding Saitama) Such is not the case in One Punch Man. I really don't have anything to say about this dude. So, how do we know if he even went all out, used the full power he had? He could turn super sonic in sonic in one attack in (Sonic 3) in his first appearance. Silver but he considerably weaker than the rest of the characters on the list, despite his telekenesis powers. My opinion is that hyper shadic would have to be the strongest because he is a fusion between sonic and shadow and also, he's hyper! Manhattan." 7. Mephiles the Dark. Sorry Sans, Sonic was just Stronger Then You. Gogeta: When it comes to Nintendo and Sega, they have many recognizable faces, such as Mario, Samus, Ulala, and Beat. Not even SHADOW was shown to be capable of doing that (after Infinite had gained the powers of the Phantom Ruby). More often than not, they are always shown be to weak/useless in order to make the protagonist appear stronger. Clockwise from top: Doctor Eggman, Rouge the Bat, Shadow the Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna, Sonic the Hedgehog, Amy Rose, Miles "Tails" Prower, Cream the Rabbit, a Chao, and Blaze the Cat. The Sonic the Hedgehog video game franchise began in 1991 with the game Sonic the Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis, which pitted a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog named Sonic against a rotund male human villain named Doctor Eggman (or Doctor Ivo Robotnik). Sonic struggles to outrun that annoying sound on water levels! Awesome rouge, I have loved this character when I was 11... ! The fight is connected to Freddy Vs. Sans due to Sans mentioning Freddy during the fight. Well mighty is described to be just as fast as sonic and maybe even stronger ten knuckles. When he's in a fight, nobody can see him, and when he's quiet enough, nobody can defeat him in a fight. His dark attitude could make anyone scared or feel subordinate! Shadow is stronger/more skillful then sonic and yet had a hard time fighting this dude. Sonic is stronger than goku.Goku is my favorite charater but Sonic has super sonic and hype transformation and both have infinite power.In Sonic X Perfect chaos threw a energy blast like the Kamehamaha at Super sonic stop in a second and Chaos threw it again and Sonic punch through the blast easily.Like Goku said in dragon ball z what good is power if I cant catch my enemy.Sonic full … Suddenly everything went black for a second, and when it was done there where Bones flying at Sonic from all directions. Scary stuff. He killed Sonic the Hedgehog as Mephiles, single-handedly destroyed the world as Iblis. 12 Stronger: The Silver Surfer. i mean coming from someone who sucks at bullet hell and who's also beaten sans ten times in a row for kicks, i just wanna say that yeah, as soon as you understand his attacks you're pretty much good. Big the Cat may be the most idiot coharacter, yet his hobby of fishing is cute.Also, Big the Cat has the best muscles despite his obesity (which his muscles give him). Furthermore, he nearly killed Sonic TWICE in Sonic 06 (but then again he was casually defeated by Shadow, although this could be attributed to Shadow's use of Chaos Control catching him offguard). She is really cute too! F tier for Eggman you ask? Remember, his arrogance meter is so high it's broken. And he's also super strong and super fast and could easily beat sonic in fights; as shown in sonic X and sonic boom. 1 Description 2 Interlude 3 Omega Ranger 3.1 Omega Ranger: Background 3.2 Omega Ranger: Abilties and Equipment 3.3 The Omegamax Zord 3.4 Omega Rangers: Feats and Faults 4 Silver 4.1 Silver: Background 4.2 Silver: Abilties and Equipment 4.3 Super Silver 4.4 Silver: Feats and flaws 5 DEATH BATTLE 6 Conclusion 7 Next time: Add photoPower Rangers VS Sonic. Top Ten Worst Things to Be the God or Goddess Of, Top 10 Changes that Should Be Made in an Among Us Update, Countries With the Most COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Cases. I think so. Solaris2. Suddenly everything went black for a second, and when it was done there where Bones flying at Sonic from all directions. He's stronger than a handful of characters on the top 10. Programa: Sony vegas Pro 12 Canción: Stronger. That being said, THANK YOU SEGA FOR NOT MAKING ANY MORE GAMES WITH HIM. Trivia. How is big stronger than blaze she has major combat skills much faster too! Welcome to my first quiz ever! Designed with a lightning bolt shirt and a silver helmet, this character closely resembled the god Hermes in his appearance. And he's also super strong and super fast and could easily beat sonic in fights; as shown in sonic X and sonic boom Silver The Hedgehog Silver is literally the only character aside from Sonic and the Rookie (who had a Phantom Ruby prototype at the time, mind you) who has been shown to be capable of holding his own against Infinite. I have a new friend for her, it was me! Given the fact that he will always return and will never truly be defeated, Solaris is the second strongest Sonic character, next to Sonic. Who is the faster and stronger hedgehog Shadow or Silver? Speed-o'-Sound Sonic (音速のソニック, Onsoku no Sonikku), more commonly called Sonic, is a recurring villain and occasional anti-hero. I'm Sirenne Luna You're host and I've gathered up Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Knuckles up for a casual conversation. Knuckles: I don't think he can do it! Knuckles is the strongest! That makes the guy stronger than Super Sonic by a large while. Cat In The Sink. The only reason he should move up is that he was faster than sonic but got defeated, It’s amazing he’s lasted so long, and every now and then he can trap sonic. Not even together. But until the strength feati s shown he will remain at 8, Stronger than Knuckles we don't call him Mighty for nothing. He died in X774 along with his wife, Mika, but was then resurrected by Keyes, serving as a test subject for his experiments. He is only strong with a gun or chaos emerald, He styles the best mohawk I ever saw until now, also the only faster character than sonic...the fastest alive. I would have to say he's almost as strong as Donkey Kong! She is so awesome, and she died saving the world?! Silver almost Killed Sonic TWICE (and would have were it not for all the interruptions) Shadow only beat him because he had a stupid Chaos Emerald, (Keep in mind that Silver got right back up in 06 after being kicked in the back of the head) he induced Chaos control on his first try, the has TELEKINESIS! Take away Shadow's shoes and chaos control ability and he'll probably run as fast as Silver. Knuckles is the strongest sonic and cartoon character in the world! This is probably Base Sonic's greatest feats. For today’s fight we have two of the most powerful beings in their respective universes , Sonic from sonic the hedgehog And Mewtwo from Pokémon , I’m rock and he said metal and it’s our job to anylaze their armor , weapons and skills to see who would win a death battle Iblis3. Bang (バング, Bangu), also known by his hero alias Silver Fang (シルバーファング, Shirubā Fangu), is a professional hero, a martial arts master, and the creator and teacher of Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist. Before Barry Allen, there was a Flash in DC history. Also, even after all timelines and realities are destroyed, he is implied to still be able to survive in the void. Silver has a lot of the same abilities as Sonic and Shadow like the Sonic Boost, so for this section I will only be listing abilities unique to him. As a child I saw Sonic jumping on robots and today he busts 2 planets with two fingers. Hyper Shadic6.Super Silver7.Super Shadow8.Super Sonic9. Metal has Sonic's thoughts and memories, he essentially is Sonic which is why he is so damn dangerous. My opinion is Shadow wins. Knuckles is strong, able to climb walls, glides and easily punches through stuff... Sega we didn't need the Sonic Boom redesign, Knuckles is perfectly buff and strong the way he is. He's literally said Sonic's not worth it and he told the avatar that it didn't matter that he beat him because he'd destroy him anyway. Mephiles the dark killed sonic with a spear and he's just so badass. The plus POWERFUL, however, is quite obviously Shadow. Also, why are Mephiles, Blaze, who Iblis basically killed, Silver, Super Shadow and Super Sonic above him? He has been alive for 50+ years but he just doesn't age... so pretty much he is a 50+ year old stuck in a 15 year old's body. tuznecote 9 years ago #5 And I hope you will like this Music Video ^^ We don't even know if he's dead. Silver's creation was inspired by Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) early development stages, where the development team was making huge levels with multiple paths through them. The more POWERFUL, however, is quite obviously Shadow. Honestly, Shadow doesn't care about anything! Sonic: Sonic wind! Shadow scales to Sonic who beat Eraozr Djinn. Art by Yuji Uekawa. Trivia. Knuckles is easily the strongest, checking his specs on sonic wiki is higher than any other character I found on that wiki, even his rare hyper knuckles form makes him the strongest. Shadic also appeared in … In SA2B & Sonic Heroes his speed felt slower than Sonic. 9. Silver is awesome, the best in every way! The primary application of his powers is his phsychokinesis. Infinite5. Sonic News Network is a FANDOM Games Community. He has Sonic and Shadow's voices that the two are combined into a composite form. Eggman's a cool villain, something fishy happened? 8 Silver Surfer Both Green Lantern and Silver Surfer have enormous wills, making this a contest of who wouldn’t want to hold back against each other more. Sonic races the Flash to find out who is the fastest thing alive! I am Cory Michael koller I was the one to rebuild cartoon fight club 100th episode! Mephiles the Dark. Sonic: Naturally Fast. (I actually hate when video games do this. Come on! Shadic the Hedgehogis a fusion of Sonic the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog from Nazo Unleashed and its sequel The Return of Nazo. This lead to Silver being given his psychokinetic powers. Sonic why don't you ask the first question? Sonic is an unpredictable fighter who’s self-taught and highly experienced. His name was Jay Garrick and he is mostly known for his run during the Golden Age of comics. I'd say sonic but it's just because i like him more .. The primary application of his powers is his phsychokinesis. His fur went from a golden representing Super Sonic, to a pure silver. First of all, ...more. Shadic is represented as the True Ultimate Life Form by the fans. Besides, he also the ULTIMATE LIFE FORM! It like silver surfer vs Beyonder really. She is focused in battle I just don't understand. Solaris, literally named after our star, Sol (the Sun for you non-nerds out there). Silver the futuristic character has way cool powers than shadow or sonic silver has all the powers that sonic has and has the power of telekinesis energy blasts. He also is pretty smart and has invented gadgets that Tails can only dream of. I love everything about him... he should honestly be higher up in this list in my opinion haha... also apparently someone thought that he is not 50? He has often found himself collaborating with Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends in these efforts.His many quests in the past include going up against the monstrous Ifrit, and another time in which he somehow played a part in Sonic and Tails' adventure to sa… Sorry Sans, Sonic was just Stronger Then You. — Matt Carter (@Spliffzilla) March 31, 2015 @IGN The Flash can travel faster than the speed of light. Introduced in: Sonic The Hedgehog 2006, (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360) Despite the infamously poor reception of Sonic 2006, Silver remains a prominent character, appearing in titles like Sonic Rivals and Sonic Generations.Tricked into believing that Sonic was the famed Iblis Trigger that destroys his world, Silver travels back in time to kill Sonic and thus save the future. Sonic would not have been able to defeat him, even with the chaos emeralds if Chip wasn't there, I think Dark Gaia could beat any other character in a 1v1, especially in Perfect form with his shield, He is Giant and his only weakness is hitting them in the eyes. With a new physics engine giving a lot of depth to the game experience, they decided they wanted to include a new character with unique abilities for an alternate way to play through the levels. Mephiles has dark power allowing anyone in his sight be controlled by his power! "Sonic is one of the few people aware of Saitama's true strength and is a self-declared eternal rival of Saitama. 2/1/2019. fanpop has Sonic, Shadow, and Silver polls. The sequel, Sonic 2, gave Sonic a fox friend named Tails. Saved from reddit.com. And Knuckles is already pretty strong. Sonic is higher in willpower and the ability to keep going and never give up... and despite numerous apparent deaths, Sonic always returns and wins. Shadow is stronger/more skillful then sonic and yet had a hard time fighting this dude. User Info: tuznecote. The winner is Sonic. It's a shame that the strongest character is the most idiot. Metal Sonic is just so OP,I mean metal sonic can copy any character’s moves, so he’s technically using their own moves against em. Actually fought and withstood three super states; Super Shadow, Super Sonic and Super Silver. Hyper Knuckles10. Traveling from the future to prevent a disastrous "past", Silver relies more on telekinetic powers than athleticism, using psychokinesis to manipulate his environment. ChaosAlso, Infinite should be number four because I feel that Sonic and the avatar couldn't beat him if he actually went all out. Lv 6. Silver is literally the only character aside from Sonic and the Rookie (who had a Phantom Ruby prototype at the time, mind you) who has been shown to be capable of holding his own against Infinite.

The Wrecking Crew Sa, How Strong Is Sheogorath, Filmmaker Tycoon Trainer, New Orleans Coffee Brand, Studio Apartments In Viman Nagar, Pune, Doctor Who Midnight Script,