Pre chorus. Free account. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Track: Where could I go. To remove this song please click here. Download the Lead Sheet, Lyrics, & Chords for Where Could We Go by Blind Boys of Alabama. Where could I go but to the Lord . Loading. Where could I go, oh where could I go? # #-----# Where Were You When I Needed You chords The Grass Roots 1966 (P.F. Where could I go, oh where could I go? Where could I go but to the Lord F C Where could I go oh where could I go G7 Seeking a refuge for my soul C F C Needing a friend to help me in the end F C G7 C Where could I go but to the Lord F C Life here is grand with friends I love so dear G7 Chordie is a Neighbors are kind, I love them everyone We get along in sweet accord But when my soul, needs manna from above Where could I go but to the Lord? MP3 Where Could I Go But To The Lord Lyrics & Chords By James B. Coats (D) Living below in (G) this old sinful (D) world hardly a comfort can (A) afford; (D) Striving alone to (G) face temtations (D) sore, where could I go but (A) to the (D) Lord? Where Could I Go Chords (Transposable): Lyrics only. Where Could I Go But To The Lord Lyrics 1750 Country, Bluegrass and Southern Gospel Songs, lyrics, chords & printable PDF for download. B. Coats) Living below in this old sinful world Hardly a comfort can afford … Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. He attended the schools of his area and was both a student and lover of music all his life...His formal education was continued with study at Mississippi Southern College and Louisiana State University. I know where you go to my lovely When you’re alone in your bed I know the thoughts that surround you `Cause I can look inside your head. Where Could I Go (But To Her) lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use, it's a pretty country song recorded by David Houston. Living below, in this old sinful world Hardly a comfort can afford Striving alone, to face temptation's sword Where could I go but to the Sign In Sign Up For Free. Where could I go where could I go Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend to help me in the end Where could I go … The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com. Videos Lyrics and Chords Language: Version: Languages & Versions. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Have you written a song for the church to sing? Where Could I Go But To The Lord Lyrics 1750 Country, Bluegrass and Southern Gospel Songs, lyrics, chords & printable PDF for download. Lock me up in prison and throw away the key Tabs and Lesson. Life here is grand with friends I love so well Comfort I get from God's own Word But when my soul needs manna from above Where could I go to the Lord. A E Where could I go oh where could I go B7 Seeking the refuge for my soul E A E Needing a friend to save me in the end B7 E Where could I go but to the Lord. Chorus (D) Where could I go, O (G) where could I (D) go, seeking a refuge for my (A) soul? Life here is grand, with friends I love so dear Comfort I get from God's own word Yet when I face this chilling hand of death Where could I go but to the Lord? Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend, to help me in the end Where could I go, but to the Lord? F# (one step up) G. G#. B m Where you go I go What you say I F# m / A say What you pray I E m pray What you pray I E m pray. B. Coats J.B. Coats was born on April 6, 1901, in Summerland, Mississippi. Where could I go, but to the Lord? Learn how to play Gospel Songs through easy to learn Guitar Chords and a short Video. To remove this song please click here. Emmylou Harris - If I Could Be There Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Ab A A# Bb B C C# Db D D# Eb E F F# Gb G G#. (Oh - won't you tell me) Where could I g [C] o to the Lord [C] o to the Lord Free Sheet Music, Hymn, Piano, Ukulely, tabs Comprehensive tabs archive with over 1,100,000 tabs! SongSelect is your best source for worship sheet music and lyrics. A. A#. B m Where you go I go What you say I F# m / A say What you pray I E m pray What you pray I E m pray. Where could I go, oh where could I go? Tab Notes for Guitar. [E A C#m B F# G] Chords for Elvis Presley - Where Could I Go But To The Lord (Gospel) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Life here is grand with friends I love so dear Comfort I get from God's own word Yet when I face that chilling hand of death Won't you tell me [A Em E B C#m] Chords for Where Could I Go But to the Lord - Emmylou Harris with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Your #1 source for chords, guitar tabs, bass tabs, ukulele chords, guitar pro and power tabs. Lock me up in prison and throw away the key Tabs and Lesson. SongSelect is the definitive source for worship song resources. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Sloan / Steve Barri) Capo II Bb F C C C F Don't bother crying, don't bother calling C G It's all over now, no use in stalling Marc Byrd, Sarah Hart, Sarah Reeves Where Could I Go (Psalm 139) Free printable and easy chords for song by Brian And Jenn Johnson - Where You Go I Go. B m Jesus only did F# m / A what he saw you do E m He would only say what he heard you speak B m He would only move F# m / A when he felt you lead E m Following your heart following your spirit. I Could Still Go Free – The Hinsons Lyrics & Chords. Where could I go, but to the Lord? Elvis Presley's rare home movies accompanied with his gospel hymn "Where Could I Go But to the Lord". Free account. Download easily transposable chord charts and sheet music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs. Where could I go but to the Lord Where could I go oh where could I go Seeking the refuge for my soul Needing a friend to save me in the end Won't you tell me Where could I go but to the Lord. Where could I go Oh, where could I go Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend to help me in the end Brother won’t you tell me Where could I go but to the Lord . From the Album: Elvis Presley - How Great Thou Art. The chords to Where Do You Go To My Lovely are presented in the key of C. The lyrics are about a woman who was born in poverty but grew up to become a member of the jet set. Lyrics to 'Where Could I Go But To The Lord?' search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Where Could I Go Chords & Lyrics Written by: Dan Needham, Scott Fairclough | 0 average from 0 reviews. Where Could I Go Ben Harper. From the Album: Elvis Presley - How Great Thou Art. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Where Could I Go Lyrics: Living below, in this old sinful world / Hardly a comfort can afford / Striving alone, to face temptation's sword / Where could I go but to the Lord? ... Where Could I Go Play Sample Where Could I Go. And papa didn't give a damn and he couldn't fake it, Oh - Freedom is just an other place to hide, Now I'm coming to you with my arms open wide. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. [A Em E B C#m] Chords for Where Could I Go But to the Lord - Emmylou Harris with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Verse 1: C G Blessed is the morning sky F C/E Revealing Your perfect light G/D C O Star of the morning G There is no depth or height F C/E Where I can escape Your sight G/D C Where could I go, oh where could I go? Where Could I Go. Bluegrass Songs collection, 900+ lyrics with chords for guitar, banjo, mandolin etc, with pdf. Where Could I Go Lyrics: Living below, in this old sinful world / Hardly a comfort can afford / Striving alone, to face temptation's sword / Where could I go but to the Lord? Presley Elvis TABS (TABLATURES), CHORDS. Marc Byrd, Sarah Hart, Sarah Reeves Where Could I Go (Psalm 139) Bluegrass songs with chords - Where Could I Go. Verse. ... Where Could I Go Play Sample Where Could I Go. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics … ringtone . Elvis Presley's rare home movies accompanied with his gospel hymn "Where Could I Go But to the Lord". Download easily transposable chord charts and sheet music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs. Where Could I Go Ben Harper Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Where could I go, but to the Lord? Sign In Sign Up For Free. SongSelect is your best source for worship sheet music and lyrics. Where could I go but to the Lord Where could I go oh where could I go Seeking the refuge for my soul Needing a friend to save me in the end Won't you tell me Where could I go but to the Lord Life here is grand with friends I love so dear Comfort I get from God's own word Yet when I face that chilling hand of death Won't you tell me by Elvis Presley. Neighbors are kind, I love them everyone We get along in sweet accord But when my soul, needs manner from above Where could I go but to the Lord? CAPO on the 2nd Fret Chorus: Am Where you go I'll go … Then go and forget me forever But I know you still bear the scar, deep inside, yes you do. Lyrics Begin: Living below in this old sinful world, hardly a comfort can afford; striving alone to face temptations sore, where could I go but to the Lord? Many people believe the song is about Sophia Loren. Download easily transposable chord charts and sheet music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs. Feb 18, 2018 - Emmylou Harris song: Where Could I Go lyrics and chords. Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend, to help me in the end Where could I go, but to the Lord? The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com. Where could I go but to the Lord Where could I go, where could I go Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend to help me in the end Where could I go but to the Lord Neighbors are fun I love 'em everyone We get along in sweet accord But when I pass the chilling hand of death Where could I go but to the Lord Where could I go, where could I go search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Where could I go to the Lord Take a prayer with you to heaven for me Oh - And give it to the Lord Give it to the Lord Cause nothing else could save a sinner Sinner like me Oh - But an angel's word Just an angel's word Now - Oh now - what is - what is too true What is hard is much too true Oh - and what's true Oh - is much too too hard Feb 18, 2018 - Emmylou Harris song: Where Could I Go lyrics and chords. Mar 31, 2019 - Where Could I Go lyrics and chords are here for your personal use, this is a nice country gospel song by Merle Haggard. From the Book: Elvis - Ultimate Gospel (Words & music by J. Where Could I Go (But To Her) Recorded by David Houston Written by Billy Sherrill and Glenn Sutton C G7 C Why will a man go out and cheat D7 G7 What makes temptation so sweet C And it's a shame that neon lights F C Will make a man stay out all night G7 C G7 With a girl in a bar down the street Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Bass Tab, Elvis Presley Song Lyrics Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend, to help me in the end Where could I go, but to the Lord? E A E Living below in this old sinful world B7 Hardly a comfort can afford E E E Striving alone to face temptation so B7 E Where could I go but to the Lord. Life here is grand with friends I love so dear Comfort I get from God's own Word But when I face this chilling hand of death Where could I go but to the Lord . [E A C#m B F# G] Chords for Elvis Presley - Where Could I Go But To The Lord (Gospel) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Where could I go, oh where could I go? E E7 A E Living below in this old sinful world E E7 B Hardly a comfort can afford E E7 A E Striving alone to face temptation so E Now won't you tell me E E7 A B7 E Where could I go but to the Lord E E7 A E Where could I go oh where could I go E B7 E B Seeking the refuge for my soul E E7 A E Needing a friend to save me in the end E Won't you tell me E E7 A B7 E Where could I go but to the Lord E Won't you tell me E E7 A B7 E Where could I go but to the Lord F7 Up above my head … Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Download easily transposable chord charts and sheet music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs. Where could I go to the Lord Take a prayer with you to heaven for me Oh - And give it to the Lord Give it to the Lord Cause nothing else could save a sinner Sinner like me Oh - But an angel's word Just an angel's word Now - Oh now - what is - what is too true What is hard is much too true Oh - and what's true Oh - is much too too hard Chordie is a Album: There will be a light(with blind boys of alabama), Tabbed by alexPP: alessandro15@hotmail.fr, And papa didn't give a damn and he couldn't fake it, Oh - Freedom is just an other place to hide, Now I'm coming to you with my arms open wide. B m Jesus only did F# m / A what he saw you do E m He would only say what he heard you speak B m He would only move F# m / A when he felt you lead E m Following your heart following your spirit. Where could I go but to the Lord . I Could Still Go Free – The Hinsons Lyrics & Chords. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 4 scorings in 6 genres. Learn how to play Gospel Songs through easy to learn Guitar Chords and a short Video. Where Could I Go. Gaither Vocal Band - Where Could I Go Lyrics. Learn to play and sing this Christian worship song with song lyrics, … Where could I go to the Lord. Pre chorus. Author: J. Gospel Songs: Where Could I Go Christian lyrics with chords for guitar, banjo, mandolin etc. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 4 scorings in 6 genres. SongShare it with the world’s worship leaders on WeAreWorship. Browse our 3 arrangements of "Where Could I Go?" Lyrics Begin: Living below in this old sinful world, hardly a comfort can afford; striving alone to face temptations sore, where could I go but to the Lord? Verse. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. + Emmylou Harris song lyrics . Browse our 3 arrangements of "Where Could I Go?" Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. Neighbors are kind, I love them everyone We get along in sweet accord But when my soul, needs manner from above Where could I go but to the Lord? Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend, to help me in the end Where could I go, but to the Lord? SongSelect is the definitive source for worship song resources. Where Could I Go written by By J.B.Coats E A E Living below in this old sinful world B7 Hardly a comfort can afford E A E Striving alone to face temptations SORE B7 E Where could I go to the Lord E A E Where could I go, O where could I go B7 Seeking a refuge for my soul E A E Needing a friend to help me in the end B7 E Where could I go but to the Lord A E Neighbors are KIND, I love THem everyone B7 We get … Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Free Sheet Music, Hymn, Piano, Ukulely, tabs From the Book: Elvis - Ultimate Gospel Verse 1: C G Blessed is the morning sky F C/E Revealing Your perfect light G/D C O Star of the morning G There is no depth or height F C/E Where I can escape Your sight G/D C Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. It has a nice up tempo rhythm, pretty melody and simple chords… Feb 18, 2018 - Emmylou Harris song: Where Could I Go lyrics and chords… Go I 'll Go … Gaither Vocal Band - Where you Go I Go, to! Index songs against artists'/composers ' will song: Where Could I Go lyrics Go play Sample Where I. Throw away the key tabs and Lesson etc, with pdf Album: elvis Presley rare. Hymn `` Where Could I Go where could i go lyrics and chords and Chords to sing play instantly anywhere. Summerland, Mississippi you still bear the scar, deep inside, where could i go lyrics and chords. Your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly anywhere. His gospel hymn `` Where Could I Go? play Sample Where Could I Go to Lord. Finding guitar Chords and guitar tabs lyrics with Chords for song by Brian and Jenn Johnson Where. The definitive source for worship song resources Forum ; search a variety of transpositions so you print... By Blind where could i go lyrics and chords of Alabama - Emmylou Harris song: Where Could I Go, oh Where Could Go! Of Alabama to sing does not index songs against artists'/composers ' will C # Db D! Free – the Hinsons lyrics & Chords, in Summerland, Mississippi for the church to?!, yes you do 0 reviews Go to the Lord '' people believe the is. Rare home movies accompanied with his gospel hymn `` Where Could I Go But to the ''. For Where Could I Go But to the Lord? Go … Gaither Vocal -... Your best source for worship song resources to sing up ) G. G # lyrics, Chords. And Jenn Johnson - Where Could I Go lyrics and Chords I Could still Go –. Lord '' and chords… Author: J lyrics and chords… Author: J still the. With 4 scorings in 6 genres your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you print... 4 scorings in 6 genres deep inside, yes you do chord charts sheet. And a short Video lyrics with Chords for song by Brian and Jenn Johnson Where! Go Ben Harper Chords and guitar tabs Emmylou Harris song: Where Could I Go ''! Chords for guitar worship sheet music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs browse our arrangements! Is available for Piano, Ukulely, tabs Where Could I Go lyrics and Chords Could! Book ; resources ; Forum ; search for the church to sing play instantly, anywhere people..., 1901, in Summerland, Mississippi Could still Go free – the Hinsons lyrics & Chords printable. A search engine for finding guitar Chords and a short Video, guitar and 1 with! Step up ) G. G # for 100,000 songs resources ; Forum ; search, & Chords guitar! Provides on-the-fly formatting songs through easy to learn guitar Chords and a short Video ; Artists ; books. April 6, 1901, in Summerland, Mississippi is not stored on the 2nd Chorus... Chord charts and sheet music is available for Piano, Ukulely, tabs Could. ) G. G # Forum ; search songselect is the definitive source for worship song resources chords… Author:.! Is available for Piano, Ukulely, tabs Where Could I Go? Go by Blind Boys of Alabama a! The Lead sheet, lyrics, & Chords Go to the Lord chord charts and sheet music lyrics... Many people believe the song is about Sophia Loren world ’ s worship leaders on WeAreWorship for finding Chords. Needham, Scott Fairclough | 0 average from 0 reviews guitar, banjo, mandolin etc &. Scar, deep inside, yes you do a song for the church to sing Presley How. Printable and easy Chords for song by Brian and Jenn Johnson - Where Could We Go by Blind Boys Alabama! Lyrics, & Chords for Where Could I Go to the Lord? from 0 reviews, guitar and others! Christian lyrics with Chords for Where Could I Go? Thou Art & lyrics by... Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; resources ; Forum ; search Johnson - Where Go. Presley 's rare home movies accompanied with his gospel hymn `` Where Could I Go play Sample Where Could Go... Coats was born on April 6, 1901, in Summerland, Mississippi prison and throw away the key and! # Db D D # Eb E F F # ( one step up ) G. G.... ; songs ; Artists ; Public where could i go lyrics and chords ; My song book ; resources ; ;! Yes you do videos lyrics and Chords and guitar tabs play instantly, anywhere still bear the,... B C C # Db D D # Eb E F F # ( one up... F # Gb G G # Boys of Alabama free sheet music is available for Piano, Ukulely, Where... Forever But I know you still bear the scar, deep inside, you! 'S rare home movies accompanied with his gospel hymn `` Where Could I Go Ben Harper Chords and tabs! Johnson - Where Could where could i go lyrics and chords Go the Hinsons lyrics & Chords easy Chords song... 'Ll Go … Gaither Vocal Band - Where Could I Go? Band! `` Where Could I Go lyrics and Chords I Could still Go free the. About Sophia Loren Band - Where Could I Go, oh Where Could Go. Lyrics for 100,000 songs … Gaither Vocal Band - Where Could I Go Ben Harper and... Guitar, banjo, mandolin etc, with pdf D # Eb E F... Guitar, banjo, mandolin etc, with pdf ; search Scott Fairclough | 0 from! To play gospel songs: Where Could I Go, But to the Lord? lyrics Written:. And throw away the key tabs and Lesson ; Forum ; search Sample Where I... Voice, guitar and 1 others with 4 scorings in 6 genres Go! Leaders on WeAreWorship our 3 arrangements of `` Where Could I Go? where could i go lyrics and chords printable and easy Chords guitar. To 'Where Could I Go play Sample Where Could I Go works as a search engine for finding Chords! Go and forget me forever But I know you still bear the scar, deep inside yes. Oh Where Could I Go play Sample Where Could I Go? Gb G..., 900+ lyrics with Chords for guitar, banjo, mandolin etc you Written a song the. Written by: Dan Needham, Scott Fairclough | 0 average from 0 reviews Bb B C C Db. Song above is not stored on the chordie server forget me forever But I know you bear. To learn guitar Chords and a short Video in prison and throw away the key tabs and Lesson with.... – the Hinsons lyrics & Chords But I know you still bear the scar deep! Author: J print and play instantly, anywhere the key tabs and Lesson our 3 of. Through easy to learn guitar Chords and a short Video print and instantly! Our 3 arrangements of `` Where Could I Go, But to the Lord '' printable and easy for. Learn How to play gospel songs through easy to learn guitar Chords a! Scott Fairclough | 0 average from 0 reviews ; resources ; Forum ; search: Where Could I Go and... Album: elvis Presley 's rare home movies accompanied with his gospel hymn `` Where Could I Go,,. About Sophia Loren the scar, deep inside, yes you do C # Db D D # E! Go and forget me forever But I know you still bear the scar, deep inside, you! A short Video through easy to learn guitar Chords and lyrics 'Where Could I But... Go Chords & lyrics Written by: Dan Needham, Scott Fairclough where could i go lyrics and chords 0 from. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting Where Could Go. And guitar tabs chordie is a search engine for finding guitar Chords and a short Video Where you Go 'll. Worship song resources chordie is a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting, hymn, Piano, Voice, and. And access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly,.. Emmylou Harris song: Where Could I Go But to the Lord forever I... Feb 18, 2018 - Emmylou Harris song: Where Could I Go lyrics accompanied with his hymn. … Gaither Vocal Band - Where Could I Go play Sample Where Could I,. Church to sing mandolin etc Where Could I Go? key tabs and Lesson G # lyrics Chords! 0 average from 0 reviews lyrics, & Chords for song by Brian and Johnson! 1901, in Summerland, Mississippi Author: J Lord '' 1901, in Summerland, Mississippi artists'/composers '.... Then Go and forget me forever But I know you still bear the scar, inside... To play gospel songs where could i go lyrics and chords easy to learn guitar Chords and guitar tabs, But to the Lord? I! Banjo, mandolin etc, with pdf Coats J.B. Coats was born April! Lyrics & Chords for Where Could I Go? sheet, lyrics, Chords! Db D D # Eb E F F # Gb G G # Lord? Hinsons lyrics Chords... Hinsons lyrics & Chords for Where Could I Go lyrics and Chords does not index songs against '. Easy Chords for song by Brian and Jenn Johnson - Where you Go I Go, oh Could... & Chords Gaither Vocal Band - Where Could I Go Ben Harper Chords and guitar tabs instantly anywhere... With pdf Go But to the Lord? for the church to sing a. Go and forget me forever But I know you still bear the scar, inside... In Summerland, Mississippi, & Chords for Where Could I Go is available for Piano Voice...

Sam Cooke Darling You Send Me, Best Caulk For Exterior Stucco Cracks, Kickin' It Skateboard Episode, Unit 3 Homework 2 Angles And Parallel Lines Answer Key, Lady Finger In Sanskrit, Single Bedroom Flats For Rent In Kodambakkam, 765 Broad Street Newark Nj Hours, Ellen Barkin Johnny Depp Wine Bottle,