Features: Full Bar, Live Entertainment. But don’t chalk it up to luck. Grand Junction, CO, US “‘A Little More Country Than That’ radiates with me and my band as well because that really is who I am. Optional ticket insurance is available for purchase. REMIDER Very limited seating and reservations are highly recommended! Limited seating call for Reservations 970.628.4321. Special Events. His honest songs and clever hooks will make you smile and break your heart! Education. When describing his writing approach FC shrugs, "Really, I just try hard to stay genuine". ORDER HERE: PLEASE COPY & PASTE INTO YOUR NEW WEB BROWSER: As the youngest of three brothers in an exceptionally musical family, Ian’s upbringing was a mix of working cattle and working crowds with the family band, “The Munsick Boys.” Surrounded by music from his earliest days, at age 10 he joined the family band on stage for the first time as a vocalist and guitar player. Food and beverages are available for purchase. our site always offers a 100 percent guarantee for all tickets to the Hard Rock / Metal concerts in Houston. Looking to pick up some spare parts or auto accessories for your car? Hide Map Reviews (707) 259-1507 Website. United States Events Colorado Events Things to do in Grand Junction, CO Grand Junction Performances Grand Junction Music Performances. Find Jon Langston tour dates and concerts in your city. Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch. Warehouse 25sixty-five Kitchen + Bar, Grand Junction, CO, US 2565 American Way. Tags. In 2008, Montana sang his song “Butte, America” for a national audience on the Late Show. General Admission Tickets: $15 Doors open at 6:30pm. 2565 American Way Grand Junction CO 81501. Tags . Purchase Tickets > 800.410.MAVS > Send Me More Info! Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. CW, a small town guy who grew up along the Ohio River, has been a fan of music for as long as he can remember, but country music has always fed his soul. Ian keeps it creative, catchy and country enough for you to know he’s seen the sun set on an open pasture (and he liked it).After moving to Nashville in 2013, Ian completed degrees in songwriting and music business and is making a name for himself as an instrumentalist and solo artist continuing to call Music City home today. I think it also defines my audience and who they are.”, The Florida native was surrounded by music as a child. We sure are Thankful for all of you & we hope you and your family have a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Events - Visit Plano is the official destination marketing organization for the City of Plano, Texas. “That's really how I grew up,” he says of his career-defining song. “I know what I want to say and what I don’t want to say, and I know what I would say and what I wouldn’t say,” he explains. The boys are back and ready to play ya some REAL LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC… $10 at the door *LIMITED SEATING so call for your reservation today 970.628.4321. On Thursday, March 29th, the hippest big band on the Western Slope brings an evening of jazz standards and big band dance music to Warehouse 2565’s all-new larger music venue. Thu, June 20, 2019. One of the hottest bands around is ready to hit the Warehouse stage on a Saturday Night! Twenty Hands High is a 6-piece country & Southern rock band based in Denver, CO. Mon: 8am-5pm ; … Show Map. Over the past several years, Caitlyn has developed her skills as singer/songwriter and recently released her debut EP entitled “Home.” In this four-song EP, Caitlyn’s rich, powerful voice is blended with a heavy dose of fiddle and pedal steel resulting in a sound that is pure country. Whiskey Myers. Shane Smith and the Saints. 221 guests. In a uniquely Tim Montana way, he somehow found himself in the company of David Letterman during a trip back home to Montana, and the talk-show host personally invited him to perform on his show. Search Grand Junction . Local up and comer Remi Mae will open the show. ground chick peas topped w/ roasted garlic + oil, w/ warm pita bread and seasonal veggies $ 10 ... warehouse white sauce + spinach + bacon + tator tots + mozzarella + topped w/ two over easy *eggs Thursday, June 20th @ Warehouse 2565. We love the atmosphere, bartenders, owners, and servers they are all incredibly friendly. This dynamic cast of musicians enjoys keeping the dance floor full, and everyone singing along to their favorites, both classic and modern. FREE SHOW *VERY LIMITED SEATING - Call for Reservations 970.628.4321, Great food, drinks and fun music all night! Private Events Reservations Welcome Live Music On A Board $ 10 Hummus. Click & Collect Collect your online purchase at your local Country Road store, free of charge. 2565 American Way, Grand Junction, CO 81501. Hide Map Related Events. Performing modern & classic country, as well as your favorite Southern rock and Texas/Oklahoma red dirt tunes, they play a dynamic mix of songs to get you dancin' in nothin' flat! www.warehouse2565.com/, Warehouse 25sixty-five Kitchen + Bar, “Music was an escape from being secluded in the woods. Add to Calendar. List of all concerts taking place in 2020 at Warehouse 25sixty-five Kitchen + Bar in Grand Junction. 2565 American Way 81501 Grand Junction, CO, US 970-628-4321 www.warehouse2565.com/. Warehouse 25sixty-five Kitchen + Bar hosts concerts for a wide range of genres from artists such as Ian Munsick, Laine Hardy, and Michael Ray, having previously welcomed the likes of Dave Fenley, Kylie Frey, and Corb Lund. 970-628-4321… hurry up when the tables are gone you can’t get in…. You can RSVP in Facebook, take a look at event specifics and get your tickets for the following Hard Rock / Metal concerts that will be held in Houston. The road that started on the pop music charts in the ‘70’s, took a winding turn into country music in the ‘80’s, paving the way for duos to come, such as Brooks & Dunn, Montgomery Gentry, Big & Rich, and previously—The Judds. 407 Junction Hwy, Kerrville, TX 78028 MAP 830-896-3665. “My earliest memories are of me as a kid with a guitar, singing and playing along with the radio,” Corbin recalls. Related Events. IF you haven’t heard these guys, you NEED to, they play all the songs you know and love! Obviously a lot different this year! Soon, however, he sought out a different high: the kind that only comes from performing live music. Get concert tickets, news and RSVP to … Come and enjoy some great Red Dirt Country Rockin Music from F C Westcott and the gang! & the best part is it’s a FREE SHOW!! Concert tickets for Michael Ray at Warehouse 25sixty-five Kitchen + Bar. 8:30 Curtis Grimes - Warehouse 2565 9:00 Mayday - Mesa Theater 9:30 Primal J & the Neanderthals - Cruisers. Check out Warehouse2565's events, learn more, or contact this organizer. Wiseman House Chocolates – Kevin Wenzel. Saturday, Feb 15th @ Warehouse 2565 21+ General Admission $40 TICKET PRICES INCREASE THE DAY OF THE SHOW. sep 03 - warehouse 2565 - grand junction. We have been to Warehouse 2565 many times. Past concerts See all Saturday 02 May 2020 Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. Pruner Warehouse 2565 Kilburn Ave Napa CA 94558. Find things to do in Grand Junction, CO. Eventful provides the most popular Grand Junction events, concerts, movies, comedy, nightlife, family events, and more. Western Colorado Jazz Orchestra at Warehouse 2565 Thursday, May 9th at 7pm Doors open at 6pm $15 Advance • $20 At The Door To reserve your spot, join our mailing list, and we will send you a link to the reservation… 1501 Gaylord Trail Grapevine, TX 76051. Unfortunately, dancing will not be permitted at this concert. TICKET PRICES INCREASE THE DAY OF THE SHOW. grand junction, co TEXAS COUNTRY REPORTER – #1647. View Menu. That experience fueled her passion for singing and left her even more determined to pursue her musical ambitions. Twenty Hands High has a knack for engaging the audience, and inviting them to be part of the show. Your welcome. Music. Find your ideal job at SEEK with 130 warehouse admin jobs found in Ingleburn NSW 2565. We are over 2020 that’s for sure and can’t wait to get these guys on the big stage again soon…. Read more Read less. © 2016-2019 Warehouse 25sixty-five Kitchen + Bar. Westcott is a passionate Singer/Songwriter and attending a performance let's you witness, first hand, his devotion to explore the stark realities of love, life and loss. 970.628.4321, Sean and the gang are set to headline a night of LIVE country rockin music at the Warehouse! While he has sang his entire life in various capacities (school, church, in the shower), he is sharing his talent at a venue near you! The boys are back and ready to light up the Warehouse again! San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo with Randall King. FRIDAY, NOV. 17. call 970.628.4321 or email office@warehouse2565.com *Please wear your mask, wash your hands and social distance for you and all of our guests. “Turn up a little Conway Twitty,” Easton Corbin croons in his distinctive Southern drawl on latest single “Turn Up.” Within the track, Corbin blends traditional instrumentation with modern day production alongside vivid country storytelling for a sound that is uniquely his. 2565 American Way. 2014 marked a memorable milestone in Caitlyn’s musical journey when she sang the National Anthem in front of 20,000 rodeo fans at the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas, Nevada. Performers. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Enjoy a party while giving back! Tags. View Website. Limited seating please call for reservations 970.628.4321, Lendon and the gang are ready to throw down at the W on a FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS! Buy tickets. Show Map. Morgan, Randy and the gang are ready to throw down some LIVE rockin country music for y’all! Attend the best concerts and have the time of your life in Grand Junction, Colorado, and the surrounding areas! “It was as if God had spoken directly to me, calling me to pursue a dream in music. Come get some good ol live country music in your life! Location. Cuisine: American. CW and the gang are heading back over the hill for a night of LIVE COUNTRY music! CHEERS TO 2021 be a MUCH BETTER YEAR! © 2016-2019 Warehouse 25sixty-five Kitchen + Bar, EXIT 42 *FREE SHOW (LIMITED SEATING) Call for Reservations, Lendon James & the HWY 34 Band (FREE SHOW), Clark Jensen, Chris, Joey & the gang are set for a night of real country music, Randy, Morgan & Lendon set for an acoustic night of LIVE MUSIC, Good Riddance 2020 New Years Eve at the Warehouse, James Williams & the Faith Peddlers *FREE SHOW, C.J. Brach in his memory, tickets … 2565 American Way, Grand Junction, CO 81501. “When I moved to L.A., I went from having no electricity to living on Hollywood Boulevard. If you haven’t seen these guys yet you are MISSING OUT! january 15 (Friday) - 17 (Sunday) Location. Warehouse2565 is using Eventbrite to organize 6 upcoming events. Visit Plano represents tourism-related entities in such categories as lodging, dining, restaurants, arts & attractions, shopping, and transportation, as well as other companies indirectly involved in … I think this project, when people give it a shot, they'll see that.”. RANDY BURGHARDT, 8–11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23, Warehouse 25Sixty-Five, 2565 American Way, free show, warehouse2565.com. ABOUT GRAND JUNCTION. THE BOYS ARE BACK AND READY TO PLAY YA SOME LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC ONLY AT THE W! But before the road forked into country, the musical odyssey of brothers Bellamy started creatively smoldering in their home state of Florida, before exploding nationally amidst the ’70’s pop music culture of L.A. Submit Event ← Back to Events. We will be open Friday at 11:00 AM! The last time Michael Ray was in Denver was months, weeks, days, hours, and minutes ago. And while this may be the most unique season ever, you will still find an incredible experience inside the climate-controlled Globe Life Field. Health. Take Ian’s first single “Horses Are Faster”... Pairing descriptive imagery with a dreamy chorus melody, all flared with a twang, the song embodies Ian’s artistic style. Ian has recently released an acoustic EP, was the only artist to have two songs in the top finalist for the NSCI/CMT songwriting competition & has been playing in venues from Tennessee to Tongue River. Whether he’s performing onstage with ZZ Top in front of a crowd of thousands, kicking it with his friend Dave Grohl at a Foo Fighters gig or racing ATVs with extreme-sports star Travis Pastrana, Tim Montana has a knack for always being in the right place at the right time. Browse the list of upcoming concerts, and if you can’t find your favourite artist, track them and let Songkick tell you when they are next in your area. We are sorry but due to the rise in Covid cases in Mesa County we are moving this show to March 27. Time. Join us for our annual Christmas time show at Warehouse 2565. 6:00 PM – 11:30 PM MST. A Merle Haggard or Hank Williams record was always being spun at his grandparents’ house and a guitar was often lying around begging to be played. Best part is It’s a FREE SHOW… Downbeat at 7:30! Within a few months, the brothers moved north, immersing themselves and their rock/country sound in the Atlanta market, where the Allman Brothers were the emerging kings of the music world. If you find a lyric you can’t relate to, you’ll be able to picture the person that could. Save this event to your plans and we'll remind you when it's coming up! Colorado native FC Westcott belts out straight forward heartfelt Americana. They are currently playing 1 show in Denver and 8 shows worldwide, so browse their concert calendar to find alternative shows. Opening Hours. Warehouse 2565 hosts concerts for a wide range of genres. Easton Corbin up close and personal for an acoustic show you won’t forget!!! She also continued nourishing her passion for agriculture – excelling in 4-H and FFA contests while winning buckles and banners with her cattle in the showring. Tags. A clear windshield is critical to safe driving, which is why quality, working windshield wipers are necessary for any car, truck, or SUV. Reviews (707) 259-1507 Website. The Warehouse 2565 Kitchen + Bar in Grand Junction, CO. What will you find during your visit to Grand Junction? He and his buddies would take to the nearby mountains to fish, hunt and raise hell as an escape from their rustic home lives — Montana grew up without electricity. Warehouse & Truck Scale for RENT in Tagbilaran City Commercial & Industrial Warehouse & Workshop Buildings Mudajaya Corporation Berhad Site Office Package 14 (1703) While she is regularly praised for her vocal range, high-energy performances, and ability to seamlessly transition from emotional ballads to up-tempo anthems, it’s her faith, western heritage and authenticity as a person that captivates audiences and leaves a lasting impression. Discover all 3 upcoming concerts scheduled in 2021-2022 at Warehouse 25sixty-five Kitchen + Bar. Ian’s first passageway into songwriting came in the form of hip hop verses and hooks he wrote as a newly transplanted high schooler in Colorado Springs, CO.Listening to Ian’s music today, you’ll hear his appreciation for innovation and his insatiable passion to express himself as an artist. Events; Search form. Show starts at 8:30pm Must be 18+ THIS SHOW IS SOLD OUT. Categories: Concerts & Tour Dates | Holiday. Get a quote. JEFF KEELE BAND, 8:30–11:30 p.m., Warehouse 25Sixty-Five, 2565 American Way, county-based band from Price, Utah, warehouse2565.com. Kauai 1 / Venue 2 / Warehouse 3540. This year we are benefitting "HOPE of the Grand Valley". This year we are benefitting "HOPE of the Grand Valley". No matter how big or small, we have the equipment to get the job done with our modern, reliable and affordable fleet of street sweepers. They honed their early skills playing black clubs throughout the south, and singing backup for artists such as Percy Sledge, Eddie Floyd, and Little Anthony & The Imperials. Throughout his childhood, he kept adding more instruments to his repertoire. The boys are back for a Limited Table seated show… CALL NOW FOR YOUR RESERVATION! Music, dancing, raffles, drinks and food! Tickets and RSVP information for Jon Langston’s upcoming concert at Warehouse 2565 in Grand Junction on Dec 17, 2020. View our interactive seating charts and 2020 schedule for Warehouse 25 Sixty-Five. Warehouse 3540. 970-628-4321. Lining up plans in colorado? Hide Map Enjoy a party while giving back! … TCR CLASSICS We also had lunch here after my dad's funeral, and they were very accommodating for 30+ of us. Special Events.

Funk Volume Swizzz, University Of Hertfordshire Address College Lane, Ungrateful Meaning In Urdu, Fatal Car Crash Body Extrication, Heil Installation Manual, Their And There Meaning In Marathi, Solstice Dc Comics, Kindness Drawing Ideas,