Thank you for your kind words! Visit serenbeinn.com/packages for more information. When booking multiple appointments online, please book each appointment separately. Add to shortlist; Map & Location; Send Enquiry. The area is convenient for Atlanta dwellers and those arriving at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), as the inn is between a 30- … The Inn at Serenbe has a total of 27 rooms available on the Inn Grounds among 6 different buildings. The Inn at Serenbe would be honored to host your wedding, rehearsal dinner, luncheon or other special event. My shower was busted, but I took baths and would definitely stay there again. We should have let you know that the unit is actually a space saving washer and dryer. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We look forward to welcoming you back to Serenbe very soon! During our stay, she was always available to assist us with whatever was needed. Learn More. Brides and corporate clients from all over the country have chosen Serenbe as the upscale destination location. We certainly loved everything about having you stay with us! Serenbe is conveniently located only 30 minutes south of Hartsfield Jackson International airport. 10950 Hutcheson Ferry Rd, Palmetto, GA 30268-2233. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. There are multiple cottages that may be rented out in full or by individual rooms. Another jewel in our community that you got to experience was Serenbe Yoga, Heather and team do a fantastic job keeping us balanced! Visit us and experience the rolling countryside of Serenbe and its endless opportunities to relax and connect with nature. Please feel free to reach out to me personally before your next stay (juliann@serenbeinn.com), and I will make sure to reserve a golf cart to make up for your last stay! We apologize that one of the Serenbe restaurants had a truck that woke you up, as we know that sleeping well is an important part of the Serenbe experience. Spread across 40 acres, the bucolic retreat makes the most of its natural surroundings with an organic farm, a croquet lawn, and a serene stone labyrinth, plus two swimming pools, miles of forested trails, and three restaurants that incorporate farm-grown produce. Luckily, our super friendly neighbor let us use his golf cart for an evening so that we could enjoy the golf cart community feel during our short stay!! She went above and beyond the entire week. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon! Serenbe is conveniently located only 25 minutes south of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. farm is a great wait to see many different animals and that path leads to the outdoor maze that is also a lot of fun. Serenbe is a wellness community connected to nature on the edge of Atlanta. We focus on a locally sourced menu including organic vegetables from Serenbe Farms. Only a few rooms left! Serenbe is conveniently located only 30 minutes south of Hartsfield Jackson International airport. We are always looking for ways to improve and your comments are extremely helpful! Are you the business owner of The Inn at Serenbe? Wine dinners in the garden, animal feeds, hayrides, outdoor theater and culinary classes are just the beginning. Beautiful grounds to walk with the option of wooded trails or neighborhood sidewalks. Warm Regards, Juliann. It was also fantastic to hear your praise for Casie, we know how fortunate that we are to have her, but it is always great to hear from others. Guests of the Inn at Serenbe may book in-room massage, reflexology, or Astrological counseling services. Thank you for your post Lovie1234! The Inn at Serenbe is nestled in the rolling countryside on the edge of Atlanta, just minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. The Inn at Serenbe. The Hil offers farm fresh cuisine in a warm, gracious atmosphere. It is honestly one of the most beautiful, relaxing, and sustainable places I’ve ever seen. Learn More. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Filming We receive many requests to film at Serenbe. The fact that the neighbor let you borrow a cart makes me smile...I am glad that you got to witness the community that makes Serenbe special! Walked around the small farmers market on Saturday, then enjoyed a delicious takeout lunch in our screened in porch from Blue Eyed Daisy. Location of This Business 10950 Hutcheson Ferry Rd, Palmetto, GA 30268. The Inn at Serenbe has 27 guest rooms on the Inn grounds and an additional 24 properties in the Serenbe Community. Good Afternoon Joe A, Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. The Inn at Serenbe is the ideal location for an executive retreat, team-building function, overnight or day corporate meeting. Serenbe is conveniently located only 30 minutes south of Hartsfield Jackson International airport. The Inn at Serenbe has 27 guest rooms on the Inn grounds and an additional 24 properties in the Serenbe Community. Endless activities from farm tours, spa services and cosy bonfires. The Inn at Serenbe is the ideal location for an overnight corporate meeting, executive retreat, or weekend getaway. Water's Edge is a cozy home, and I am glad that you enjoyed it. For today’s Vendor Spotlight, I am so excited to feature The Inn at Serenbe.Since my younger sister, Stevie, started working at Serenbe a few years ago, I have completely fallen in love. There are more places to choose from in the Palmetto area. We understand that we fell short on providing the experience that we are known for. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The only caveat, Front Desk is very difficult with golf cart rental, claiming that it is a first come first serve basis. Discover what’s happening at Serenbe. The Inn at Serenbe is the ideal location for an overnight corporate meeting, executive retreat, or weekend getaway. The Inn at Serenbe offers various packages to help you relax, indulge and enjoy all the luxuries that the Serenbe community has to offer. The Inn at Serenbe is the ideal location for an overnight corporate meeting, executive retreat, or weekend getaway. I am sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience during your time at Serenbe. Thank you so much for sharing this thoughtful review. Order Online The Hill. Let the historic Inn at Serenbe be the backdrop for your wedding, rehearsal dinner, luncheon or other special event. Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your experience. Book your appointment online or call us at 770-463-0880. Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The animal. 27 rooms from £187 per night “1905 restored farmhouse set in the rolling countryside on a 36-acre farm. My entire team was very happy with their experience as well. While the financial compensation we provided doesn't make up for a negative experience, we hope that it does show that we care. The Inn at Serenbe is nestled in the rolling countryside on the edge of Atlanta, just minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Warm Regards, Juliann West, Stayed at the waters edge cottage. more. The Inn at Serenbe. BBB File Opened:9/30/2008: Get directions, reviews and information for The Inn at Serenbe in Palmetto, GA. I am glad that you experienced the restaurants and shops while you were here. We feel very fortunate that we have this amazing community of wellness that provides walking trails in the woods as well as through the community. Our 1,000 acres include preserved forestland, wildflower meadows, 15 miles of trails that go by two waterfalls and a large granite outcropping, an animal village, swings and rocking chairs, a pool, hot tub, cabana, croquet lawn, and endless opportunities for relaxing and connecting with nature. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The Inn at Serenbe is the ideal location for an overnight corporate meeting, executive retreat, or weekend getaway. We are very aware that we can't be successful without the ability to make our guests happy, so this feedback is appreciated. Everyone seemed to work well together as a team. There are four conference rooms that … I hope you saw the new hairdryer, make-up mirror, Kleenex and linens that we left for you. Thanks Jeff! But the fried chicken at The Inn at Serenbe’s Farmhouse is exceptional—juicy on the inside with a crispy, flaky, perfectly seasoned coating, served with seasonal vegetables fresh from a local organic garden and best washed down with a giant peach sangria loaded with peach slices and whole strawberries. The Inn at Serenbe Located just 25 minutes southwest of Atlanta’s international airport, the Inn at Serenbe feels like a world away. The Inn at Serenbe 10950 Hutcheson Ferry Rd Palmetto GA 30268. Our teens love driving golf carts. We rented the Guest House, Lake House, and 4 individual rooms. The Inn at Serenbe is a rustic getaway near Atlanta and yet only 30 minutes south of the international airport. What are some of the property amenities at Inn at Serenbe? However, after spending close to $700 a night, would’ve like some reassurance that a golf cart would be available (even for a few hours) during our two night pricey stay. The Inn at Serenbe is the ideal location for an executive retreat, team-building function, overnight or day corporate meeting. I would definitely stay here again. Cute little shops! Nearby attractions include Serenbe Playhouse (0.5 miles), Cochran Mill Nature Center (4.2 miles), and Palmetto Train Depot (4.3 miles). Claim your listing. Hi epyle75, It was certainly a pleasure to have your group in house! Serenbe is conveniently located only 30 minutes south of Hartsfield Jackson International airport. © 2021 The Inn at Serenbe. What are some restaurants close to Inn at Serenbe? Chic spacious rooms feature white linens, private patios and sitting areas. Over $400 a night to stay at Serenbe affiliated Southern Swan Loft in Chatt Hills, GA on 11/20 & 11/21/20 for a weekend wedding; can you spell way over priced? Does Inn at Serenbe offer any business services? The entire Serenbe staff was amazing and very friendly. Georgia. Fun Farmers Market on Saturday! The Inn at Serenbe is the ideal location for an overnight corporate meeting, executive retreat, or weekend getaway. Which popular attractions are close to Inn at Serenbe? The Inn at Serenbe has 27 guest rooms on the Inn grounds and an additional 24 properties in the Serenbe Community. Inn located on 1,000 acres in countryside right outside of Atlanta, GA. The Inn at Serenbe has 27 guest rooms on the Inn grounds and an additional 24 properties in the Serenbe Community. Business Details. The Inn at Serenbe has 27 guest rooms on the Inn grounds and an additional 24 properties in the Serenbe Community. The walkability of the community is another reflection of the intentionality that makes Serenbe so special. I stayed in the Hideaway studio apartment and would highly recommend as it is in the middle of the community and could walk everywhere. It was a pleasure to have you all with us and we hope to see you soon. This community is set among acres of preserved forests and meadows with miles of nature trails that connect homes and restaurants with arts and businesses. What food & drink options are available at Inn at Serenbe? Serenbe is conveniently located only 25 minutes south of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Renowned restauranteurs, Steve & Marie Nygren, have been pioneers in creating an astonishingly excellent, top quality, locally sourced, sustainable environment for living, working and creating.

Lg 25 Cu Ft French Door Refrigerator Reviews, Population Of Gauteng 2020, Inova Health System, Harry Truman Ww1, Campsie Fells Directions, Funk Volume Swizzz,