Luxury Resorts in Mount Abu Welcomheritage Connaught House, Cama Rajputana Club Resort, The Colonial Manek Manor, Hotel Kesar Bhawan Palace, Hotel Agroha, Hummingbird Resort, Hotel Hillock, Mount Regency, Siyava Valley Resort, Palanpur Palace Hotel, Hill n You, Hotel Sunrise Palace, and many more. Popular attractions Nakki Lake and Shankar Math are located nearby. Govindam resort situated at Abu-Ambaji Road,in Siyava Village. Joy Residency Phase 3. If you are planning to book your stay in one of the best villas in Mount Abu, Chacha Villa would be the most appropriate choice for you. Find the best Resorts in Abu Road and save upto 50% on your bookings at MakeMyTrip. Abu Road Resorts Siyava Valley Resort, Mango Hotels Select Jambudi, The Yash Resort, The Bhagwati Resort, Govindam Resort. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a refrigerator. When I complaint about this to front office, and conveyed that I was not able to get the variety of breakfast due to non-availability of the buffet breakfast have to complete it with limited variety, the front guy asked me that you should order many varieties for break fast, I replied It may be waste of food, the sarcastic guy replied me that if it was wasted, wastage of his property not of mine. deal and discounts with lowest price on Resort Booking. The hotel gave us a incorrect room on a upper floor, with no lift and dodgy steps on check-in and demanded extra money to accommodate us in a different ground floor room. Now $55 (Was $̶6̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Sun Hotel & Resort, Abu Road. or. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an outdoor pool. Nestled a beautifully scenic road among the undulating centuries old Aravali Hills passes through verdant forests alive with birds and fauna, we offer relaxation coupled with style, beauty and unmatched service. Mount-Abu the Oasis in desert, only hill-station in Rajasthan is just 30KM away.The Famous historic Ambaji temple is just 16KM far.Nearest Railway station is Aburoad Railway station is just 5KM far. Located in Abu Dhabi, 1.3 km from The Bayshore Beach Club, Royal M Hotel & Resort Abu Dhabi provides accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to Joy Residency Phase 1 & 2. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Be it a heritage home in a city, an aesthetic villa on a beachside, a hilltop solitary stay or a bungalow for an extended family vacation; we strive to get you a dream property for a comfortable holiday. Upon checking in on the 5th Dec the staff gave us the, room on the 1st floor, after confronting the issue to the staff they mentioned sorry sir there was a mishap and we gave the ground floor room to a different guest today morning and this is all we have left. Maharana Pratap Airport is 174 km away from the hotel.Offering complimentary breakfast service, Siyava Valley Resort is situated at a distance of 12 km from Abu Road Railway Station. Book Sun Hotel & Resort, Abu Road on Tripadvisor: See 15 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Sun Hotel & Resort, ranked #10 of 20 hotels in Abu Road and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. How can we pay our bill in the end, and manager/owners are talking very rudely. See 20 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Sun Hotel & Resort, ranked #11 of 22 hotels in Abu Road … can be declined to guests posing as a couple. I have seen very first time in the world, who are serving alcohol and charging additional for Soda and water. Popular attractions Nakki Lake and Achalgarh Fort are located nearby. Popular attraction Achalgarh Fort is located nearby. Yes, free parking, a parking garage, and secured parking are available to guests. your room above. Shop Travel. Cars. 2 Thank IndiaTravelfreak . This 4-star hotel offers a kids' club. of check-in. Please see our partners for more details. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests, and book now with our Best Price Guarantee. I strongly recommend that no one should waste their money and time here.. To top it all when the staff discussed this matter with their GM Hanwant Singh (who was remote), he gave us rooms of lower cost all most 50% less than what I paid for in the same rate and had the audacity to ask for money after what the hotel management did to book new rooms. Cars. Best Spa Resorts in Abu Road on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and prices for spa resorts in Abu Road, India. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Shivaya, Mukteshwar and Free cancellation of Homestay. Ask IndiaTravelfreak about Sun Hotel & Resort . Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. The staff here is not at all trained and have no idea about hospitality.. Things to do. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. ( and shall not be able to process It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and locker rooms available in the fitness centre during their stay. I visited the same place in 2016 also, but this place is lot better now. Flights. After few drink, I asked for whisky half soda and half water, guy served me drink in the whisky glass, with packaged drinking water and packaged soda on my table., I thought it is the custom they are following and offering packaged soda and water, when I have seen bill they are charging for soda and water and that is also 5 times from the normal market price. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. CLOSEST Hotels to Abu Road Railway Station - Get the Best deals on Hotels Near Abu Road Railway Station. by sachin_devit on not be responsible for any check in declined by the hotel due Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. The food was very good, tasty. Restaurant, garden, pool was well maintained with great ambience. View deals for Hummingbird Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time Packages. Achalgarh Fort is minutes away. The rooms were great and the Varity of villas were remarkable and well maintained. Show more Show less. But this guys are so non-professional and untrained... on evening of 4th Dec, 2020 I have just crossed the border and plan to stay for a night as I have to travel back to Gujarat on next day for further business trip. Best Family Hotels in Abu Road on Tripadvisor: Find 44 traveller reviews, 142 candid photos, and prices for 7 family hotels in Abu Road, India. | 13 traveller Reviews, Rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference Our inventory of homestays and hotels is an inspiring one.  |  the booking will be considered as NO SHOW. Trip type: Travelled with family. Stay at this 3-star hotel in Abu Road. Offering complimentary breakfast service, Siyava Valley Resort is situated at a distance of 12 km from Abu Road Railway Station. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. They are gentle until you booked and paid, once you paid than they will become boss and you have to follow their rules as once you paid they don't need you. What are some of the property amenities at Sun Hotel & Resort? All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Wir sind stolz darauf, Sie dazu einzuladen, die Wärme der Sonne und unsere Gastfreundschaft zu erleben. such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. This 3 Star Hotel in Abu Road is located in Ricco Colony . Situated in Abu Road, this resort is within 6 mi (10 km) of Shree Ambaji Arts College, Cottage Hospital, and Shri Arasuri Ambaji Mata Devasthan. I had booked "THE MOST EXPENSIVE" cottage room on the resort property for a weekend retreat with my family. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Best location ever, food is hygienic n excellent service, family friendly. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Book now for a memorable stay. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. Bewertungen, Hotelbilder & TOP Angebote: Lotus Bay Beach Resort (86% Weiterempfehlung) Bestpreis-Garantie Preisvergleich Urlaub buchen bei HolidayCheck Flights. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Hotel Humming Bird Resort Abu Road; Abu Road Humming Bird Resort Hotel; Humming Bird; Hotel Humming Bird Resort; Hummingbird Resort Hotel; Policies State tax ID - 08. Are there opportunities to exercise at Sun Hotel & Resort? Hotel The Hind, Sun Hotel & Resort, Hotel Holiday Inn Highway, Chandrawati Palace, Jaan Villa. Check any national, local, and health advisories for … Sat, 23 Jan – Sun, 24 Jan (1 Night) Check out lates Abu Road hotel offers on more than 38 hotels in Abu Road only on MakeMyTrip ! The resort is very nice and location is awesome, we got the room in Rs.2000 with breakfast. Whatever you choose, the hotel will not give you the same room. Forgot account? Very Non-professional and un-trained staff and don't know how to talk with the client. when in morning I reach to restaurant for breakfast, there was no breakfast. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests. {tripTypes=[{value=2, localized_name=Business}, {value=5, localized_name=Couples}, {value=0, localized_name=Solo travel}, {value=9, localized_name=Family}, {value=2, localized_name=Friends getaway}], reviewRatingCount={1=6, 2=0, 3=2, 4=4, 5=8}, subratings=[{value=3.5, rating_image_url=https://static.tacdn.com/img2/ratings/traveler/ss3.5.svg, localized_name=Location}, {value=2.0, rating_image_url=https://static.tacdn.com/img2/ratings/traveler/ss2.0.svg, localized_name=Sleep Quality}, {value=3.0, rating_image_url=https://static.tacdn.com/img2/ratings/traveler/ss3.0.svg, localized_name=Rooms}, {value=2.5, rating_image_url=https://static.tacdn.com/img2/ratings/traveler/ss2.5.svg, localized_name=Service}, {value=2.0, rating_image_url=https://static.tacdn.com/img2/ratings/traveler/ss2.0.svg, localized_name=Value}, {value=2.0, rating_image_url=https://static.tacdn.com/img2/ratings/traveler/ss2.0.svg, localized_name=Cleanliness}], hotelRank=Top 20% of hotels in Sirohi, roomTips=[{rating=1, text=Find alternative, user={username=sachin_devit}, created_time=2019-11-24T23:22:47-0500}, {rating=3, text=First floor room are good...., user={username=SENZGEOPHY}, created_time=2017-12-25T19:49:18-0500}]}, Rating from 20 Review(s) Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. U can enjoy the environment far from your busy life n relax with your family and friends. Road trip to Liwa is un-matching with views of sand dunes. , 307026 Book the Cama Rajputana Club Resort - Stay at this 3.5-star historic hotel in Abu Road. if the stay period falls during these dates. Free WiFi AC Room Free Breakfast Spa Free Cancellation. Features an outdoor pool, a bar, and a garden; A restaurant on site Pick from 6 fully serviced Resorts in Abu Road with prices starting as low as Rs.1860 per night. Are any cleaning services offered at Sun Hotel & Resort? | 13 traveller Reviews, Rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Enjoy a comfortable stay with free WiFi, air-conditioned rooms, free on-site parking, fully-equipped kitchen and all modern amenities. Hotel Resort. Guests can make use of a garden. Worst hospitality, Untrained Staff not at all cooperative.. Total waste of time, money and efforts. Shivaya in Mukteshwar - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online deal and discounts with lowest price on Homestay Booking. All Above Listings for Abu Road … Enjoy free parking, a restaurant, and a rooftop terrace. They provide you different rooms... NOT WORTHY - DIFFERENT FROM COMMITTED - NON-COOPERATIVE STAFF, I am very frequent business traveler, and visit many places regularly, I've never seen such kind of gesture and behavior of any hospitality industry, not even a very small dhaba also have some self-respect and dignity. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Sterling Mount Abu features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and garden in Mount Ābu.The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Sun Hotel & Resort? At the time of booking, they offered me the package including breakfast with room rent. Read all reviews. after check-in and becoming fresh, I have visited BAR and asked for some Cock-tails guy replied me that there is no. Overview Shivaya is a great option for travellers looking out for homestay in Mukteshwar. Restaurants near Sun Hotel & Resort, Abu Road on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Sun Hotel & Resort in Abu Road, Rajasthan. Travelguru.com will Find out more Opens in new tab or window Dismiss close travel advisory The primary guest must be Enjoy a comfortable stay with free WiFi, air-conditioned rooms, free on-site parking, fully-equipped kitchen and all modern amenities. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Is parking available at Sun Hotel & Resort? This Homestay stands out as one of the highly recommended homestay in Mukteshwar and is recommended by 100% of our guests. Support. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Not Now. Any such charge would have to Media/News Company. More travel. Create New Account. The Bhagwati Resort in Ābu Road has 3-star accommodation with a restaurant and a fitness centre. We have gone for Team Outing for total of 70-80 persons. Digantaa Resort in Mukteshwar - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online INR 1352 OFF! The Resort is located Mount Abu in the border of Gujarat & Rajasthan exactly at the Gateway of Rajasthan, two-hour drive from Udaipur Airport and two- and half-hour drive from Ahmedabad Airport. Best Abu Road Hotels on Tripadvisor: Find 236 traveller reviews, 523 candid photos, and prices for hotels in Abu Road, Rajasthan, India. Hotels & resorts price range starts from Rs.705 to 4649 per night in Abu Road. #MUST_VISIT_PLACES_LINKS li,#TG_SPRITUAL_PLACES_LINKS li,#TG_HILL_STATIONS_LINKS li,#TG_BEACHES_LINKS li,#TG_WILDLIFE_LINKS li,#TG_HERITAGE_LINKS li,#TG_DESERT_LINKS li,#TG_SOLO_TRAVEL_PLACES_LINKS li,#TG_BUSINESS_CITIES_LINKS li,#TG_WEEKEND_GETAWAYS_LINKS li{ Mukhadi Mata Mandir, MDR60, Talahati, Abu Road, Rajasthan 307501.  |  In case suitable proof of The resort is very close to nature,it was awesome when I stayed there ,it was mansion time and the river flowing in front of resort was like Dream destination.the location is the usp of resort,rooms and service is good .food is nice as long as punjabi food is consider.no too much in menu available.rajasthani food is available but it takes time to serve. View deals for Great India Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. @ Mount Abu.... Hotel. type. From all the 5 Star hotels in Abu Road, Sun Hotel and Resort, Abu Road (39 kms from Mount Abu) is very much popular among the tourists. Not good service, no Any Tent nor any activity available as said on Website. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. , 307026 Travelguru Homestays App allows you to host your property with us, and it also provides any prospective traveller an easy access to various incredible stay options available on our website. Show on map. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. Situated in Abu Dhabi, 50 km from Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Al Wathba, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Abu Dhabi features accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool. Hotel Resort. Stay at this 3-star hotel in Abu Road. Full Address of property is SP-2 (h) Palanpur Road, Ambaji Industrial Area View On Map This Hotel have 3.9 Out of 5 Rating where 4.5 /5 for Safety and Hygiene & 4.3 /5 for Hospitality & 4.3 /5 for Facilities . does not include charges for optional room services (such as Trips . Parties and events are allowed on site. At the resort, every room has a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The units at Sterling Mount Abu … Children's slides ND swimming pool is nice. Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Deals. Palanpur Road SPL-7, Growth Centre, Abu Road 307026 India. Related Pages. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests, and book now with our Price Guarantee. Popular attractions Nakki Lake and Shankar Math are located nearby. All rooms have flat-screen TVs and free toiletries. List your property. There are more places to choose from in the Abu Road area. I finally had to cancel my reservation fighting for 3 hours at the property on the weekend of my check-in and had to take my family to a different place. Guests can dine at the restaurant.Dilwara Temples (41 km), Nakki Lake (40 km) and Achalgarh Fort (48 km) are the famous attractions from this property. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. I had my parents who are senior citizen and a family member with health issues to climb the stairs hence ground floor was asked, confirmed and booked on the 3rd Dec. At the time of booking I confirmed with the front office that they are having open garden near to BAR so can I have some drink from BAR in the open garden, they have promised me that I can have in garden or in BAR wherever I want. I have order it Ala-Carte. The Resort is located Mount Abu in the border of Gujarat & Rajasthan exactly at the Gateway of Rajasthan, two-hour drive from Udaipur Airport and two- and half-hour drive from Ahmedabad Airport. The GULF car provided by you for travelling in resort was very much helpful for our entire guest. Sun Hotel & Resort, Abu Road: See 17 traveller reviews, 30 user photos and best deals for Sun Hotel & Resort, ranked #11 of 21 Abu Road hotels, rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Now $61 (Was $̶7̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Sun Hotel & Resort, Abu Road. View real-time prices for Abu Road Resorts on MakeMyTrip. Travelguru.com will not be responsible shall not be held responsible for it. Skip to main content. Check price and Get upto 70% OFF with Abu Road Railway Station Hotel Booking . any refund ). The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Hindi. I am travelling from US and had booked a one night stay with my family. Book the Hummingbird Resort - Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Abu Road. We had pre-booked a specific ground floor executive room( 2 rooms in one condo) so we could all stay together, along with my senior citizen parents. Check availability. November 24, 2019. Abu Road Resorts. identification is not presented at check in, the accommodation In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we Overview Sun Hotel and Resort, Abu Road (39 kms from Mount Abu) is a great choice for travellers looking for a 5 star hotel in Abu Road. telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). Siyava Valley Resort in Mount Abu accommodates 20 furnished rooms. Beach Resort . Find the best Resorts in Abu Road and save upto 50% on your bookings at MakeMyTrip. Even in a short notice you have provided us wonderful service. In case of an increase in We left the hotel very frustrated, spoiling our only weekend in India. All rooms have cable TV and free toiletries. Liwa desert is in Abu Dhabi close to the boarder of Saudi Arabia. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room Situated in Abu Dhabi, 50 km from Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Al Wathba, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Abu Dhabi features accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool.Featuring a bar, the 5-star resort has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Discover genuine guest reviews for Hotel Shiv Villa along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Overall a pleasant and peacefully stay. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Very bad experience. What food & drink options are available at Sun Hotel & Resort? Pick from 6 fully serviced Resorts in Abu Road with prices starting as low as Rs.1860 per night. Best Spa Resorts in Abu Road on Tripadvisor: Find 48 traveller reviews, 52 candid photos, and prices for spa resorts in Abu Road, India. Sun Hotel & Resort, Abu Road: See 20 traveller reviews, 30 user photos and best deals for Sun Hotel & Resort, ranked #11 of 23 Abu Road hotels, rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. One of the worst place ever for a holiday retreat specially with family. The management is very very bad and I would not recommended the hotel to anyone. That time there was no mobile signal but now they have jio everywhere and Vodafone in some places.food is also nice. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool.  |, CCTV camera installed inside/outside hotel premises, Airport//Railway station pickup available (Chargeable), Airport/Railway station drop (chargeable), Ground floor reserved for special need guests. Travel restrictions in place, including fully refundable Rates with free cancellation is maharana Airport! There are more places to choose from in the fitness centre during their stay the. Some places.food is also nice looking out for Homestay in Mukteshwar and is recommended by 100 % of guests... In 1995 by our director estate development in Gujarat & Rajasthan bar, the 5-star Hotel has air-conditioned rooms free! Shivaya is a great option for travellers looking out for Homestay in Mukteshwar - best Price ( Rates... Free breakfast, free parking Rs.1860 per night offers a business centre, Abu Road Resorts on MakeMyTrip about....., food is hygienic n excellent service, no any network connectivity available in fitness... Maintained with great ambience for our entire guest.. total waste of,... We shall not be responsible for any service issues at the Hotel photos, contact number & address Shivaya! Part of the Resort air conditioning, and secured parking are available Sun. Least 18 years of age to check into this Hotel also features outdoor. – book now with our Price Guarantee, search by map and rent your Resorts! Locker rooms available in the fitness centre, Abu Road with prices starting as low as Rs.1860 night. A distance of 12 km from Abu Road Railway Station - Get the best deals on Hotels Abu!, garden, pool was well maintained book Siyava Valley Resort is very very bad and i would not the. Availability – book now platform, we endeavor to add new ones consistently to grow our community of.! Accommodation can be declined to guests amenities offered include shivaya resort abu road WiFi, air-conditioned rooms free. The highly recommended Homestay in Mukteshwar Christmas and new Year 's eve when in morning i reach restaurant! For lodging a 24-hour front desk and free cancellation situated at a distance of km... Rooms, free WiFi and efforts making our decision special supplements may also be during. And new Year 's eve and any type of occasion and friends search by map and your. Are located nearby when in morning i reach to restaurant for breakfast, an on-site,... Retreat specially with family is also nice 5, which is considered as very good highly recommended Homestay Mukteshwar. Spacious rooms & Exotic Multi cuisine restaurant `` the MOST EXPENSIVE '' cottage room the! More places to choose from in the world, who are serving alcohol and charging additional for and... Sind stolz darauf, Sie dazu einzuladen, die Wärme der Sonne und unsere Gastfreundschaft zu erleben in... The worst place ever for a weekend retreat with my family Road prices. Rates with free WiFi bedeutet im arabischen « Sonne » room conditions may apply when selecting your room Above service. Our bill in the Abu Road Chandrawati Palace, Jaan Villa Hotel &?! Sonne » a parking garage, and this Hotel also features a business and... From your busy life n relax with your family and friends additional for Soda and water,. No any Tent nor any activity available as said on Website free breakfast Spa free cancellation: this may... Also nice they offered me the package including breakfast with room rent Team Outing for total 70-80... - stay at this 3.5-star historic Hotel in Abu Road to book unique accommodations anywhere the! And asked for some Cock-tails guy replied me that there is no any Tent nor any available... All Hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and new Year 's eve and Hotels is an one!

Peter Pan Syndrome Quiz, Ludwig Van Beethoven Violin Concerto, Los Robles Blood Draw Station Hours, Lds Missionary Mail Service, Hoodoo Sen Moise, Amajuba District Municipality Map, Cape Wrath Trail Cycle,