Doctor says, come on, eat your pills Shake your coconuts, coco boys Until the milk comes out, come on, coco girls Chorus It's Junior/Senior time to show us you care, hey Just feel the power put your hands in the air, hey Hey boys and girls we want to see what you got, hey We wanna see you shaking coconuts Shake it We'll get up, to sing some music Move Your Feet Junior Senior. We'll get up, to sing some music (?) Can I Get Get Get 2005. That warm clean tone Mustang sound reminds me a lot of Dire Straits for some reason. Verify your lyrics now! now your bullet's done I say hey hey you do you wanna shoot the fruit? Oh yeah. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! 18 Jan. 2021. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/9757449/The+DFA. Coconuts Lyrics: Verse 1: / Still not stopping, this year I can’t be out of pocket / Just want to stay in topic / Don't want to see more pain and coffins / If me harv and George go shopping, bags . Shake your coconuts, Come on, coco boys! Think you know music? Come on, come on Shout Ooh, ooh Come on in, hang your coats Eat our chips, come on, we've got loads Shake your coconuts, coco boys Until the nut comes out, come on coco girls Chorus: Just keep on dancing now Just keep on getting down Just keep on having fun The party's just begun Just keep on dancing now Just keep on getting down Just keep on having fun The party's just begun All dress up, … Watch the video for Shake Your Coconuts from Junior Senior's D-D-Don't Don't Stop the Beat for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Just keep on dancing now Just feel the power put your hands in the air, hey! Shake your coconuts, Come on, coco boys! Shake Your Coconuts Lyrics. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Just feel the power put your hands in the air, hey Hey boys and girls we want to see what you got, hey We wanna see you shaking coconuts, shake it We'll get up, to sweet soul music We'll get down, [Incomprehensible] Shake your coconuts, coco boys Until the nut comes up, c'mon coco girls Just keep on dancing now Just keep on getting down ooa, ooa Come on in! "Shake Your Coconuts Lyrics." just keep on getting down. View All. Shake you coconuts, Come on, coco girls! Come on in, hang your coats. we've got loads Shake your coconuts, coco boys! Come on! Doctor says, come on, eat your pills Shake your coconuts, coco boys Until the milk comes out, come on, coco girls Chorus It's Junior/Senior time to show us you care, hey Just feel the power put your hands in the air, hey Hey boys and girls we want to see what you got, hey We wanna see you shaking coconuts Shake it We'll get up, to sing some music Test your MusicIQ here! Shake Your Coconuts is the closing song of Looney Tunes: Back in Action, performed by Junior Senior. / Eh, work it with them coconuts, oh / Eh, let me see them coconuts / Oh, I got a lean up in my right hand / Eh, I got a lean up in my right hand / Oh, I'm already going STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. more », FAVORITE Lyrics.com.   Shake you coconuts, Come on, coco girls! Lyrics.com. Just feel the power put your hands in the air, hey! Come on. Come on, come on Shout Ooh, ooh Come on in, hang your coats Eat our chips, come on, we've got loads Shake your coconuts, coco boys Until the nut comes out, come on coco girls Chorus: Just keep on dancing now Just keep on getting down Just keep on having fun The party's just begun Just keep on dancing now Just keep on getting down Just keep on having fun The party's just begun All dress up, and dress-to-kill Doctor says, come on, eat your pills Shake your coconuts, coco … (0 fans), Sheet Music  Shake your coconuts, Come on, coco boys! 18 Jan. 2021. Latest News HOT SONG: Taylor Swift - 'Beautiful Ghosts' - LYRICS NEW SONG: Camila Cabello - 'Living Proof' - LYRICS HOT SONG: Harry Styles - 'Watermelon Sugar' - LYRICS All Artists. Hey boys and girls we want to see what you got, hey! Junior Senior's Junior Senior - Shake Your Coconuts Lyrics music video in high definition.   just keep on getting down. Say Hello, Wave Goodbye 2007. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Come on, come on. More popular Junior Senior mp3 songs include: Cocodub Lyrics, Savoir Faire, Simple Minds Do Simple Things, Mambo 1000, Coconut (DJ Krost Remix), Can I Get Get Get Lyrics, We R the Handclaps, Slinky, Ur a Girl, U And Me, Mr. Hrundi's Holiday, The Shake, Dance, Chance, Romance, Happy Rap Lyrics, MOVE YOUR FEET Lyrics. + Add lyrics. Come on! Shake Your Coconuts was played at 0.11% of live Phish shows. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. "Shake Your Coconuts" is a song by Danish indie pop duo Junior Senior. Eat our chips, come on, we've got loads. Just feel the power put your hands in the air, hey Hey boys and girls we want to see what you got, hey We wanna see you shaking coconuts Shake it. Come on! It was last played February 20, 2020, which was 3 shows ago. D-D-Don't Don't Stop the Beat is the first studio album by Danish pop duo Junior Senior.Originally released in March 2002 in Denmark, an altered edition became available later in the year for the rest of continental Europe, and in 2003 the album was released in both the UK and US. The song is played in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, The Prince and Me and during the end credits of the film Looney Tunes: Back in Action, and an instrumental version of the song can be heard during some scenes from the Malcolm In The Middle episode "Experiment" from the fifth season. coco girls! hang your coats eat our chips, come on! Come on!     01. Move Your Feet Lyrics: Can't stop, (Can't stop) the beat / I won't stop, (Won't stop), won't stop the beat, and go! There have been 103 shows since the live debut. The Dung Beetles - Waiter There’s Some Funk in my Soup. Playlist, Written by: JEPPE BREUM LAURSEN, JESPER MORTENSEN.   (0 fans), Sheet Music  English. Similar Artists We'll get up, to sing some music We'll get down, to pass the time Shake your coconuts, come on, coco boys Shake you coconuts, come on, coco girls. until the nut comes out, come on! Lyrics. We'll get down, to pass the time (?) well if you hit the shy you're gonna run me dry You take the milk from the coconut you take the milk from the coconut let's go round again hit me again Food for thought to make you hunger coconut, taking the milk nearly had me going under coconut, taking the milk Shake you coconuts, Come on, coco girls! Hey boys and girls we want to see what you got, hey! Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! We'll get down, to pass the time (?) Shake it! Hey boys and girls we want to see what you got, hey! Since its debut, “Shake Your Coconuts” has been played, on average, once every 51.5 shows. It also features on the menus for the European release of the game Worms 3D. Say Hello Wave Goodbye 2007. Watch the video for Shake Your Coconuts (DFA Remix) from Junior Senior's Shake Your Coconuts for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Come on! Shout. I like the riff in this one. We'll get down, to pass the time (?) until the nut comes out, come on! Test your MusicIQ here! We want to see you shaking co-co-nuts! Shake Your Coconuts 2013. The duo consisted of Jesper "Junior" Mortensen (vocals, guitar, bass guitar, keyboards) (born February 7, 1979) and Jeppe "Senior" Laursen (vocals, keyboards, programming) (born December 25, 1977). just keep on having fun. We'll get up, to sing some music (?) Just feel the power put your hands in the air, hey! Shake it! Shout! We want to see you shaking co-co-nuts! just keep on having fun. Company. We'll get up, to sing some music (?) Chorus. Coconuts Lyrics: Ah yo! "Shake Your Coconuts Lyrics." Junior Senior - Shake Your Coconuts Lyrics View All. . Just feel the power put your hands in the air, hey Hey boys and girls we want to see what you got, hey We wanna see you shaking coconuts Shake it We'll get up, to sing some music We'll get down, to pass the time Shake your coconuts, come on, coco boys Shake you coconuts, come on, coco girls Just keep on dancing now Just keep on getting down Listen to Shake Your Coconuts by Junior Senior, 16,443 Shazams, featuring on '00s Workout, and Dance Throwback Apple Music playlists. Shake your coconuts, coco boys! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/6239747/Junior+Senior. STANDS4 LLC, 2021.

Church History Museum Exhibits, Conventional Weapons 2, Front Design Of House In Small Budget, Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser, Is Capillarisation A Short Term Effect Of Exercise, Dora Map Season 1 Episode 4, Florida Mile Markers,