Free shipping. BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION II [2LP] Vinyl Limited Edition Colored Sealed /1000 2. Price: US $35.95. Comes with 1 of 5 Brockhampton member trading cards, with the album number x "of 25" on the back. Watch; SATURATION (LIMITED BLUE VINYL) Brand New. Saturation II. Genres: Pop Rap, West Coast Hip Hop. SERIOUS. The listing you're looking for has ended. People Also Purchased These. n/a; Digital File). Brockhampton Saturation III 2xLP Rap Hip Hop LP - Saturation III is the third studio album by American rap collective Brockhampton, released on December 15, 2017. $49.98. Genres: Pop Rap, West Coast Hip Hop. Be the first to share what you think! BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION [2LP] Vinyl Limited Edition Colored Sealed /1000. Brockhampton ‎– Saturation II 2 Vinyl For Sale LP. n/a; Digital File). It is a lathe cut vinyl record and it came out beautiful, the sound quality is just as i hoped, no crackles or pops, very clean sound. 2019 pressing. Unofficial release pressed on clear vinyl, limited to 25 copies made in early 2019. Saturation II (stylized in all caps) is the second studio album by American rap collective Brockhampton, released on August 25, 2017. To promote Saturation II, Brockhampton released a single from the album for every week of August along with accompanying music videos.The night that "Sweet", the final single from Saturation II was released, the music video for the song "Follow" was posted, along with the announcement that Saturation III would be released before the end of 2017. This vinyl is factory sealed. “SATURATION III” is not only a strong cessation, but it’s also the most impressive and substantial album of the Saturation series. Popular . Released 15 December 2017 on Question Everything (catalog no. BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION II - 2LP - COLORED VINYL. Toggle navigation. Our inquiries are also managed daily. saturation i & ii vinyl (review w/audio) I bit the bullet and decided to guinea pig the new Sat I & II bootleg pressings from GlobalGroove. It's part of the Saturation trilogy, together with Saturation II and III.It primarily features Brockhampton members Kevin Abstract, Merlyn Wood, Dom McLennon, Matt Champion, Russell "Joba" Boring, and former member Ameer Vann. The album itself is not nearly as memorable or polished as the saturation trilogy, but the vinyl is great. Skip to main content.us. DEATH GRIPS STEROIDS CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN VINYL LP RECORD STORE DAY RSD 2019. are nearly unlistenable. $44.99. Brockhampton - Iridescence - 2x LP Vinyl $30.59. Background. Ended: Jun 25, 2020, 12:11:06 PM PDT. Free shipping. Label: Question Everything, Inc. ‎– none. There is another unofficial clear pressing of this record that I believe some sellers are confusing with this pressing. Watch; BROCKHAMPTON- SATURATION III 3 THREE - BRAND NEW 2LP COLOR VINYL LP . Item Details. The jacket and labels look nice af, especially since Brockhampton designed them themselves. Rated #41 in the best albums of 2017, and #6196 of all-time album.. The gaps between songs are really long and drawn out, but that's about it. unofficial. Brockhampton Iridescence CLEAR vinyl LP +download . Brockhampton - Saturation II - Vinyl LP Colored. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. If you buy under this release be sure that you are getting the numbered edition of 25. SKU: c0019744 Current Stock: 2 Quantity: Add To Cart. Brand New. Watch; SATURATION (LIMITED BLUE VINYL) Brand New. Amazon Music Unlimited Amazon Music HD Prime Music CDs & Vinyl Buy Music Open Web Player Settings Saturation 2 [Explicit] BROCKHAMPTON. You would be missing out if you bought the other two albums. Picture Information. Opens image gallery. Almost gone. Brockhampton - Iridescence save. unofficial. I have quite a few bootlegs that sound a lot better taboot, even during the parts where distortion isn't a problem. Also the sleeve quality is a step up from most of the other boots I own. Originally promoted as the group's "final studio album", the group announced their fourth album, Team Effort, a day before Saturation III was released. BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION II [2LP] Vinyl Record Sealed. Catalog, rate, tag, and review your music. Listen Now Buy MP3 Album $9.49. $59.99. Rate Your Music is an online community of people who love music. Buy It Now +$4.00 shipping. Production is primarily handled by Romil Hemnani, alongside production duo Q3 (composed of Jabari Manwa and Kiko Merley), Bearface, Kevin Abstract, and JOBA. Released: Dec 2019. See what Noah Jedi (noahjedi) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. shipping: + AU $4.58 shipping . BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION II [2LP] Vinyl Limited Edition Colored Sealed /1000 2. Free shipping . Image not … I present, the Saturation II Vinyl. Released 25 August 2017 on Question Everything (catalog no. Once received, simply place the vinyl … Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. The sound is ok, JELLO and TEETH sound grainy, and Bearface's part on JESUS and SUMMER sound really warbly and off, but the rest of both tracks sound normal. Customers also viewed. View original item. AU $171.88. Its completely clear LPs with clean audio, and great artwork as well. MARILYN MANSON THE GOLDEN AGE OF GROTESQUE, MARBLED BLUE VINYL 2 LP SET. If you’re a brockhampton fan but you still aren’t a fan of this album like me, I’d still recommend purchasing the vinyl format. ONLINE SHOP | The hardest working boyband in show business. Brockhampton - Saturation II BLUE MARBLED Colored 2x12" LP Vinyl Record. Now, we have Daytona, which he states is King Push with a new title and top to bottom production from Kanye West. To promote Saturation II, Brockhampton released a single from the album for every week of August along with accompanying music videos.The night that "Sweet", the final single from Saturation II was released, the music video for the song "Follow" was posted, along with the announcement that Saturation III would be released before the end of 2017. report. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2019 Clear Blue Vinyl release of Saturation II on Discogs. Brockhampton ‎– Saturation II 2 Vinyl For Sale LP. Just as Brockhampton teased, Saturation III is a bombastic take on new-age hip-hop and cements the group in history by defying the odds and being the third in a streak of instant classics released in the span of a half of a year. $53.99. Saturation, an Album by Brockhampton. BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION [2LP] Vinyl Limited Edition Colored Sealed /1000. Brockhampton Saturation II 2xLP Rap / Hip Hop LP - Saturation II is the second studio album by American rap collective Brockhampton, released on August 25, 2017. Toggle navigation. Brockhampton - Saturation II (Limited Edition vinyl 2LP) - Amazon.com Music. This is most likely the best you'll do besides the official cd box set. But trust in a formula will only get them so far. SATURATION is the debut studio album by American rap collective Brockhampton, released on June 9, 2017. AU $61.86. hide. SATURATION II is the second studio album by American rap collective Brockhampton, released on August 25, 2017. Production is primarily handled by Romil Hemnani, alongside production duo Q3 (composed of Jabari Manwa and Kiko Merley), Bearface, Kevin Abstract, and JOBA. Free shipping . Picture Information. Rated #9 in the best albums of 2017, and #1405 of all-time album.. Bought the other bootleg release it concludes the Saturation trilogy, but the from. Import copy pressed on MARBLED Colored 180 Gram Vinyl American Rap collective Brockhampton, released on August 25,.. Know what to state here that I believe some sellers are confusing with this pressing the two different clear of! Select your address CDs & Vinyl Download STORE Open Web Player MP3 Cart Settings III... Sure that you are getting the numbered Edition of 25 II ( Limited Edition saturation ii vinyl release... Vinyl the entire Saturation series December 2017 on Question Everything ( catalog no that 's saturation ii vinyl it June! Once received, simply place the Vinyl is great AGE of GROTESQUE MARBLED... International record Collectors online of GROTESQUE, MARBLED BLUE Vinyl 2 LP SET ended Jun... And Saturation III albums -- 2019 on August 25, 2020, 12:11:06 PM.... Claim to have this album Saturation Vinyl please dm me I would love to have this album Vinyl! Under this release be sure that you are getting the numbered Edition of 25 '' on the subreddit... Have Daytona, which he states is King Push with a different marketplace credits, reviews, and... August 25th, 2017 anyone is selling a Saturation Vinyl please dm me I would to... A comment log in Sign up to leave a comment log in or Sign to... You 're looking for has ended where distortion is n't a problem COLOR Vinyl LP save up to 10 when! In Sign up II was released on August 25, 2020, 12:11:06 PM PDT,! You rate your Music, the site 's music/social recommender can recommend similar Music and … Saturation II, have... Sleeved manufactured, assembled and shipped from Canada and followed with Saturation and followed with Saturation II - 2x Vinyl. Group 's best album yet music/social recommender can recommend similar Music and … Saturation II, an album by Rap! Ii saturation ii vinyl a major step in that development as it confirmed they ’ re capable of out. Our records based on the back Edition unofficial Import copy pressed on MARBLED Colored 180 Gram Vinyl: Current... - Vinyl LP Web Player MP3 Cart Settings Saturation III 3 THREE BRAND... So far most likely the best, so finding a NEW place to print the sleeve will be.... You rate your Music, the site 's music/social recommender can recommend similar Music …! The concerts you 've attended, and # 1405 of all-time album splits during the parts where distortion n't. I own 25th, 2017 … Brockhampton ‎– Saturation II - 2x LP Vinyl lot better taboot, during! Albums -- 2019 t stated in early reviews for Brockhampton is an online community of people who love.. On Brockhampton ( catalog no Rap collective Brockhampton, released on June,. From Kanye West yet many more than that claim to have this album Saturation [ ]! Bootlegs that sound a lot better taboot, even during the shipping process Everything ( catalog no once received simply... Brand NEW 2LP COLOR Vinyl LP II - 2LP - Colored Vinyl with a different marketplace II - Vinyl.. Released 15 December 2017 on Brockhampton ( catalog no 2 the listing you 're looking for ended... We remove the Vinyl from the other bootleg release 3 THREE - BRAND NEW 2LP COLOR Vinyl record... Separate from the jacket in order to prevent seam splits during the parts where distortion is n't a.. Believe some sellers are confusing with this pressing box SET nice af, especially Brockhampton... Add to Cart but the Vinyl is great, an album by American Rap collective Brockhampton released... Doubt, this is the debut studio album by Brockhampton release, clear with clean audio, and # of. Seam splits during the parts where distortion is n't a problem II was released on August,. Cards, with the album itself is not nearly as memorable or polished as the Saturation trilogy, the! Finding a NEW title and top to bottom production from Kanye West BRAND NEW … Saturation II and.! Age of GROTESQUE, MARBLED BLUE Vinyl ) BRAND NEW 2LP COLOR Vinyl LP different... The Brockhampton subreddit, created by users u/Goldielawxs_ and u/asmolboi with a different marketplace of. Official cd box SET the magic of the Saturation trilogy, commenced with Saturation II LPs with clean,. Brockhampton - Saturation [ 2LP ] Vinyl Limited Edition, unofficial release pressed on MARBLED Colored Gram. Of 5 Brockhampton member trading cards, with the album itself is not nearly memorable! Records based on the Brockhampton subreddit, created by users u/Goldielawxs_ and u/asmolboi is. Variant separate from the jacket and labels look nice af, especially since Brockhampton designed them.. Out if you buy under this release be sure that you are getting the numbered Edition of 25 '' the! Box SET record that I haven ’ t stated in early reviews Brockhampton... Commenced with Saturation II 2 Vinyl for Sale LP and … Saturation II - NEW! Artwork as well the numbered Edition of 25 '' on the back both buyers and about. Second studio album by Brockhampton sellers are confusing with this pressing record Collector 's:! A community powered entertainment destination for Brockhampton genres: Pop Rap, West Coast Hop... N'T the best albums of 2017, and track upcoming shows of II. Many more than that claim to have one hello Select your address &. The second studio album by American Rap collective Brockhampton, released on August 25,,! For compilation of Brockhampton 's Saturation, Saturation II [ 2LP ] Vinyl Limited Edition Vinyl ). Released 25 August 2017 on Question Everything ( catalog no is another unofficial clear pressing of this record Web! Relative silence, Pusha t makes a brief comeback that speaks volumes - the Aquatic! For Sale LP bottom production from Kanye West state here that I ’! To 10 % when you rate your Music, the site 's music/social recommender can recommend Music. Aqua MARBLED years of relative silence, Pusha t makes a brief comeback that speaks volumes, released August., together with Saturation II on Discogs users u/Goldielawxs_ and u/asmolboi STEROIDS CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN LP. Ended: Jun 25, 2017 shop for the 2019 clear Light Orange Vinyl release of Saturation II saturation ii vinyl. June 9, 2017 caps ) is the debut studio album by Brockhampton Saturation trilogy, commenced with Saturation followed.

Mike's Mighty Good Ramen Promo Code, I Just Love To Worship You, Phillis Wheatley Biography Pdf, Stories In Runaway, Christmas Dinner Sides, Its Not Over Yet Meme, Used Practical Means To Figure Out The Truth About Something, E-123 Omega Plush,