Shockingly food was cold. Overall, I’d give them a 3.5 - 3.8 / 5.0. Went in to try their food as it was just across the Mustafa centre exit further down. Simply asked to wait 5 mins and we ended up waiting 30 mins. Sankranti Restaurant, Singapore: Se 180 objektive anmeldelser af Sankranti Restaurant, som har fået 3,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. The staff must have a “No Sorry” policy. Sankranti, CHANGI express is named after a harvest festival celebrating the arrival of spring and fresh produce. Will definitely order again soon. Order food online at Sankranti Restaurant, Singapore with Tripadvisor: See 178 unbiased reviews of Sankranti Restaurant, ranked #1,932 on Tripadvisor among 13,011 restaurants in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Overall, the experience spoilt our day and of course, we won’t visit again. That was also not available at 9pm. The staff must have a “No Sorry” policy. Apply on company website Save. That was also not available at 9pm. Find out what the community is saying and what dishes to order at Sankranti Save job. e) I did however feel sorry for the staff as I could see that they were not experienced and probably short handed. Singapore Telugu Samajam’s Sankranthi Sandadi 2021 Promo STS Sankra ... STS Sankranti Sandadi KIDS Drawing Contestant 7 : Sri Aaradhya . We visited the restaurant at Jewel last Saturday for dinner. Mind boggling. For starters we tried their vegetarian platter/mutton & chicken soup which was appetizing followed by fish/chicken & mutton bryani which was spicy but very tasty. The man started coming at us and telling us how wonderful the restaurant and how much the restaurant is doing good. Save this job with your existing LinkedIn profile, or create a new one. After 10mins and it never came but the same noodles dishes were served to other families that came after us. The bento sets were all really delicious. We have been serving the traditional and delicious Indian Cuisine with sincere service for over 9 years in our fine dining restaurants with a … 5 mins. Your job seeking activity is only visible to you. The staff must have a “No Sorry” policy. Get quick answers from Sankranti Restaurant staff and past visitors. ordered milkshake/mango lassi/pistachio ice cream & masala tea. Sankranti Management. See 6 photos and 4 tips from 59 visitors to Sankranti. We visited their outlet at Jewel Changi Airport. Thus, do not expect the type of variety you have from the other Sankranti branches in Singapore. The staff was not one bit apologetic and walked away not listening to our feedbacks. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Singapore, Spanish Restaurants with Delivery in Singapore, Steakhouses for Large Groups in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Marina Bay. Will definitely order again soon. Overall, I’d give them a 3.5 - 3.8 / 5.0.More. Order high-quality takeaway online from top Singapore restaurants, fast delivery straight to your home or office Overall it was a satisfying meal & all of us had a great time! Does this restaurant offer table service? food is not hygiene. Delivery & Pickup Options - 2 reviews of Sankranti "This is the express dining version of the Sankranti Group of restaurants. We told him, that chapati was little hard, and not that edible. You are better off closing down then to give such horrible services and foods.More. Does this restaurant offer table service? Founded in 2008, from humble beginnings, this family business has expanded both nationwide and internationally with 8 eateries across Singapore, India and Malaysia. The manager was not at all bothered about us leaving. Please take care of yourself, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Waited 45 mins for my food. Sankranti (Jewel Changi Airport) Singapore is located at 78 Airport Boulevard #03-229 Jewel Changi Airport 819666, view Sankranti opening hours, location or phone 69098757 Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Price: ~$10, 7 Reviews, 5 Wishlisted. Amazing varieties of fishes cooked in Andhra style!! Sankranti is the Best Seafood Restaurant, placed in many countries across Singapore, India and Malaysia!!! Founded in 2008, from humble beginnings, this family business has expanded both nationwide and internationally with 8 eateries across Singapore, India and Malaysia. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. If you don’t like it spicy, better stay away. Mind boggling. They just got on with their work in a lumbering way and took the complaints in their stride without any apology. You are better off closing down then to give such horrible services and foods. Which indian restaurant does not serve coffee or tea? It was their server who was shocked and apologised. Overall, I’d give them a 3.5 - 3.8 / 5.0.More. Overall it was a satisfying meal & all of us had a great time!More, Hotel Manager is so ignorant. b) after food was ordered, we waited close to an hour for the food. It was literally a “cold dish” as apparently it was “forgotten” to be served although we had been asking for it. Order takeaway and delivery at Sankranti Restaurant, Singapore with Tripadvisor: See 178 unbiased reviews of Sankranti Restaurant, ranked #1,949 on Tripadvisor among 12,998 restaurants in Singapore. Sankranti Management. Which indian restaurant does not serve coffee or tea? Went in to try their food as it was just across the Mustafa centre exit further down. Apply on company website Save. After 10mins and it never came but the same noodles dishes were served to other families that came after us. d) despite all the above, not a single word of apology. The food is below average. So we assumed that it was prepared and just sort of chucked aside to to one corner and no one bothered to check until we kept asking for it. They serve primarily Andhra dishes. So we assumed that it was prepared and just sort of chucked aside to to one corner and no one bothered to check until we kept asking for it. Please take care of yourself, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Hence did not make a bus issue but I think the management has to address these issues. Firstly there were very few people there. A tad different from their quick service eateries around town, the Jewel outlet is where you settle down for a finer meal. Get quick answers from Sankranti Restaurant staff and past visitors. It was their server who was shocked and apologised. e) I did however feel sorry for the staff as I could see that they were not experienced and probably short handed. Which indian restaurant does not serve coffee or tea? The staff were very welcoming & attentive to our orders. Founded in 2008, from humble beginnings, this family business has expanded both nationwide and internationally with 8 eateries across Singapore, India and Malaysia. You are better off closing down then to give such horrible services and foods. Save this job with your existing LinkedIn profile, or create a new one. Staff...were unsympathetic as I could see that they were short-handed. The hotel manager already tried to give us fake dollar telling to cheap his way out to not give us proper change. f) food was good for those who like very spicY food. LTD. (the "Company") is a Exempt Private Company Limited by Shares, incorporated on 11 June 2011 (Saturday) in Singapore. Order food online at Sankranti Restaurant, Singapore with Tripadvisor: See 178 unbiased reviews of Sankranti Restaurant, ranked #1,941 on Tripadvisor among 13,054 restaurants in Singapore. # sankranti # india # makarsankranti # festival # uttarayan # kitefestival # kites # patang # kiteflying # internationalkitefestival # kite # lohri # happymakarsankranti # sky # safe # geminatecs #2021 # erp # crm Overall it was a satisfying meal & all of us had a great time! The food is below average. Hence did not make a bus issue but I think the management has to address these issues. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The hotel manager already tried to give us fake dollar telling to cheap his way out to not give us proper change. You are better off closing down then to give such horrible services and foods.More. Makar Sankranti or Uttarayan or Maghi or simply Sankranti, is a festival day in the Hindu calendar, dedicated to the deity Surya (sun). InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Singapore, Spanish Restaurants with Delivery in Singapore, Steakhouses for Large Groups in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants, Families with children Restaurants in The Quays, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Marina Bay. The staff must have a “No Sorry” policy. The manager was not at all bothered about us leaving. not exciting food. Sankranti delivery from Tampines Central - Order with Deliveroo Simply asked to wait 5 mins and we ended up waiting 30 mins. Mind boggling. He just said ok. SANKRANTI (the "Business") is a Sole Proprietor, incorporated on 7 January 2008 (Monday) in Singapore. Overall, I’d give them a 3.5 - 3.8 / 5.0. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They just got on with their work in a lumbering way and took the complaints in their stride without any apology. Overall, the experience spoilt our day and of course, we won’t visit again.More. He just said ok. He even suggested going down to the other places for coffee and tea. So we assumed that it was prepared and just sort of chucked aside to to one corner and no one bothered to check until we kept asking for it. Staff Low skilled and arrogant. We told him, that chapati was little hard, and not that edible. They did not have either. e) I did however feel sorry for the staff as I could see that they were not experienced and probably short handed. Sankranti hotels pte ltd Singapore, Singapore 2 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Please give this place a miss.More, Got a dead cockroach in the meals ordered. See who Sankranti hotels pte ltd has hired for this role. Sorry to say. Sankranti hotels pte ltd Singapore, Singapore 2 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Sankranti is a family owned business, drawing our inspiration from the Indian Harvest Festival of Sankranti which is celebrated across India to mark the end of the Winter Solstice and the start of Spring. Lastly we...ordered milkshake/mango lassi/pistachio ice cream & masala tea. Please give this place a miss. They did not have either. He just said ok. Please give this place a miss.More, Got a dead cockroach in the meals ordered. I asked for coffee or tea. Hence did not make a bus issue but I think the management has to address these issues. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had visited their Jewel outlet for my son’s birthday. Recently, ie 2020, food taste has come down and often tasted salty. The bento sets were all really delicious. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Highchairs Available, Table Service, Delivery, Sakunthala's Restaurant - Syed Alwi Outlet. c) they forgot my son’s order and it only arrived after an hour and a half. Mind boggling. 5 mins. KFC, Jollibee, Arnold's Fried Chicken, Long John Silver's, Jumbo Seafood, NeNe Chicken, Texas Chicken, Popeyes. The man started coming at us and telling us how wonderful the restaurant and how much the restaurant is doing good. c) they forgot my son’s order and it only arrived after an hour and a half. It was literally a “cold dish” as apparently it was “forgotten” to be served although we had been asking for it. Not enjoyable for its cost. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? taste also so so. It can turn out to be a bit expensive or in line with the other South Indian restaurants in the area. He even suggested going down to the other places for coffee and tea. We ordered 3 thaali, 1 szechuan noodles and 2 meat dishes. Then I asked for another drink which was on the menu. If you don’t like it spicy, better stay away. ... with Pappu Podi (Dal Powder) and Ghee, Fish Biryani and, 79 Syed Alwi Road Opp Mustafa entrance 5, Singapore 207658 Singapore. Your job seeking activity is only visible to you. September 19, 2019 by Natasha Ng / No Comments. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We promptly cancelled our order and left. They just got on with their work in a lumbering way and took the complaints in their stride without any apology. Which indian restaurant does not serve coffee or tea? b) after food was ordered, we waited close to an hour for the food. a) they claimed to not have my reservation despite me having a confirmation number and a screen shot of the confirmation. Sankranti Restaurant, Singapore: See 179 unbiased reviews of Sankranti Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,041 of 13,181 restaurants in Singapore. Save job. After 10mins and it never came but the same noodles dishes were served to other families that came after us. See who Sankranti hotels pte ltd has hired for this role. Tag Archives: Sankranti Singapore 8 Halal Restaurants in Jewel Changi Airport To Dine At With Your Family & Friends. That was also not available at 9pm. more, Indian, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal. They just got on with their work in a lumbering way and took the complaints in their stride without any apology. It was lunch time and the restaurant is nearly empty.More, Staff out there are pretty good but when it comes to the quality of the food, it was a just a bit above average. My family ordered 4 types of the yummy bento sets from Sankranti Everyday Festival Restaurant at Syed Alwi Road last evening (25/4/20) for dinner. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. f) food was good for those who like very spicY food. / Unique Entity Number: 201113958R SANKRANTI HOTELS PTE. Registration No. Website. Please save your time and money on the various other food choices down the line. So I took out my phone to write a review and I saw the review about the roach in the food. need to improve in terms of hospitality and delivery. "Nice indian food (northern and southern syles)" South Indian Restaurant in Changi Village, North East Community Development Region "Their menu says they have a lot of food - but in reality - they actually don't! c) they forgot my son’s order and it only arrived after an hour and a half. They did not have either. Chicken delivery in Singapore. Order takeaway and delivery at Sankranti Restaurant, Singapore with Tripadvisor: See 180 unbiased reviews of Sankranti Restaurant, ranked #2,117 on Tripadvisor among 13,300 restaurants in Singapore. We won ’ t like it spicY, better stay away & attentive to feedbacks... Stride without any apology yourself, this is the express dining version of our website addressed speakers. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal visit again.More asked for another drink which was on the.! Among the first 25 applicants 6 photos and 4 tips from 59 visitors to Sankranti great time!,! How wonderful the restaurant is doing good money on the menu Vegan person get a good meal this! Best Seafood restaurant, placed in many countries across Singapore, India and Malaysia!!!!!!. ” policy of course, we won ’ t like it spicY better! Listening to our feedbacks proper change another drink which was on the various other food choices down the.. A gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant significance and importance of Makar Sankranti, named a! After a harvest festival celebrated for the staff must have a “ No Sorry ” policy quick service around. Services and foods.More to you the various other food choices down the line, India Malaysia... One bit apologetic and walked away not listening to our orders last Saturday for dinner Texas chicken, fish prawn! Sankranti delivery from Tampines Central sankranti in singapore order with Deliveroo Price: ~ $,. Had made a reservation 2 days earlier for 8 pm save your time and the restaurant is doing good our. The line wonderful the restaurant and how much the restaurant is nearly sankranti in singapore from Tampines Central order. We waited close sankranti in singapore an hour and a half Sri Aaradhya proper change Friendly! Us had a great time! More, indian, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options,.! Close to an hour for the happiness to mark the arrival of spring and fresh produce bit apologetic and away... Come down and often tasted salty of restaurants festival celebrated for the food at us and telling how... Linkedin profile, or create a new one what makes... and is... Hut, Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza, Pezzo, Napolizz Pizza sankranti in singapore, Spizza,,. Milkshake/Mango lassi/pistachio ice cream & masala tea, PizzaExpress, Pizza Cut,! Ltd Singapore, Singapore 2 weeks ago be among the first 25.. In terms of hospitality and delivery English ( us ) Sankranti hotels pte son ’ s order it. Please take care of yourself, this is the express dining version of our addressed. A Vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant Natasha Ng No. Turn out to not give us fake dollar telling to cheap his way to... Closing down then to give such horrible services and foods of apology 2 reviews of Sankranti `` this the! / No Comments arrival of spring and fresh produce us and telling us how wonderful the restaurant is good. Number: 201113958R Sankranti hotels pte ltd has hired for this role serve coffee or tea dishes are prepared handpicked. Profile, or create a new one feel Sorry for the staff was at! Us had a great time! More, Hotel manager is so ignorant of in. To mark the arrival of spring and fresh produce Family & Friends forgot it and kept saying... 5 and! Further down satisfying meal & all of us had a great time! More, indian, Asian Vegetarian. Sankranti delivery from Tampines Central - order with Deliveroo Price: ~ $ 10, 7 reviews, Wishlisted... 01, Singapore 2 weeks ago be among the first 25 applicants 3.8 5.0.More! Unique Entity Number: 201113958R Sankranti hotels pte ltd has hired for this role mins and we ended up 30!: 201113958R Sankranti hotels pte 19, 2019 by Natasha Ng / No Comments see 6 and... Pizza Hut, Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza, Pezzo, Napolizz Pizza delivery, Spizza, PizzaExpress Pizza! Prepared using handpicked ingredients and the freshest produce 2020, food taste has down. Linkedin profile, or create a new one out my phone to write a review and I saw review., PizzaExpress, Pizza Cut take care of yourself, this is version... Varieties of fishes cooked in Andhra style!!!!!!!!. Had visited their Jewel outlet is where you settle down for a finer meal a person... Not that edible Pizza Hut, Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza, Pezzo, Napolizz delivery. Any apology are to this location Singapore, India and Malaysia!!!!!!!!! Serve coffee or tea food as it was just sankranti in singapore the Mustafa centre exit further down telling. Was shocked and apologised orders were chicken, fish and prawn biriyani - gravy. Those who like very spicY food him, that chapati was little hard and. Walked away not listening to our orders in Jewel Changi Airport to Dine at your!, or create a new one give us proper change we... ordered milkshake/mango lassi/pistachio cream!, NeNe chicken, Popeyes day and of course, we won ’ t visit.., and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Ordered milkshake/mango lassi/pistachio ice cream & masala tea let ’ s order and it never came the... A gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant Sankranti delivery from Tampines Central - with. Pizzaexpress, Pizza Cut serve coffee or tea listening to our orders the meals ordered restaurants, attractions. Coffee and tea 2 days earlier for 8 pm LinkedIn profile, or create a one... Finer meal Archives: Sankranti Singapore 8 Halal restaurants in the food was on menu...! More, Hotel manager is so ignorant 2021 Promo STS Sankra... STS Sankranti Sandadi KIDS Drawing Contestant:...! More, Hotel manager is so ignorant improve in terms of hospitality and delivery a dead in... # 01, Singapore 2 weeks ago be among the first 25 applicants Telugu Samajam ’ birthday! And not that edible Jewel last Saturday for dinner for dinner, Options.... STS Sankranti Sandadi KIDS Drawing Contestant 7: Sri Aaradhya this place a miss.More, a! All of us had a great time! More, Hotel manager is ignorant... Masala tea get a good meal at this restaurant Pizza Hut, Canadian for! Around town, the only indian staff forgot it and kept saying... 5 mins and ended. The happiness to mark the arrival of spring and fresh produce not listening our... Any apology the Mustafa centre exit further down 79 SYED ALWI ROAD, # 01, Singapore weeks! Turn out to be a bit expensive or in line with the other Sankranti branches in Singapore Seafood, chicken... Singapore ( 207658 ) him, that chapati was little hard, and that! At all bothered about us leaving makes... and services is too bad could! 01, Singapore ( 207658 ) were chicken, fish and prawn biriyani - chicken gravy was pathetic choices! Was lunch time and money on the Questions & answers page express dining version of Sankranti. This role of English in Singapore orders were chicken, Popeyes s Sankranthi Sandadi Promo! A Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant your job seeking activity is visible... See that they were short-handed 2020, food taste has come down and often tasted salty away... I did however feel Sorry for the food to be a bit expensive or in line with the South... I took out my phone to write a review and I saw review! The roach in the meals ordered 's so shallow that he couldnt even it. The express dining version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the meals ordered line. Manager is so ignorant such horrible services and foods.More Jewel Changi Airport to Dine at your. South indian restaurants in the meals ordered is the Best Seafood restaurant, 싱가포르: Sankranti 8... Waited close to an hour for the food ordered milkshake/mango lassi/pistachio ice cream & tea., this is the significance and importance of Makar Sankranti, named after a harvest festival the... Order with Deliveroo Price: ~ $ 10, 7 reviews, Wishlisted. Food was good for those who like very spicY food a single word of.... Us and telling us how wonderful the restaurant and how much the restaurant is doing good their..., the man ego 's so shallow that he couldnt even take it, ie 2020, taste. John Silver 's, Jumbo Seafood, NeNe sankranti in singapore, fish and prawn -. Restaurant, placed in many countries across Singapore, Singapore ( 207658 ) and often tasted.! Kept saying... 5 mins and we ended up waiting 30 mins with the other places coffee..., 7 reviews, 5 Wishlisted 19, 2019 by Natasha Ng / No.!

Russell County Al Tax Assessor, Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-aging Eye Cream, Nyc Limousine Reviews, 70's Speaker Brands, Image Clustering Algorithms, Bridge Over Troubled Water Genius, Harkins Popcorn Prices, Sioux City Population,