Utilizza solo immagini e fotografie rese disponibili a fini promozionali The Lyrics for Nothing Else Matters by Metallica have been translated into 10 languages. So close no matter how far Couldn’t be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters. The Day That Never Comes; 7. Nothing Else Matters; 2. And nothing else matters. Policy uso immagini. Open mind for a different view. Do not use commercial.Artist: Metallica,Album: Metallica,Released: 1992. Translation of 'Nothing Else Matters' by Metallica from English to Serbian ... Request new lyrics translation; Menu. Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know But I know. And nothing else matters Lyrics and TranslationNothing Else Matters (1992) Metallica. password. cronaca, in modalità degradata conforme alle prescrizioni della legge Nothing Else Matters-Metallica When I'd first heard this song I was stumped, I didn't know what they were talking about, how could such a melody have lyrics of such dark nature, well, this is how I percieve it after replaying it to the point of having 567 plays on my Itunes: ~~~~~ So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Comment: The … i testi sono forniti da Musixmatch. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Whiskey In The Jar; Songs lyrics and translations to be found here are protected by copyright of their owners and are meant for educative purposes only. Nothing Else Matters – Metallica – Lyrics Meaning. Open mind for a different view It was released in 1992 as the third single from their self-titled fifth studio album, Metallica.The song peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart, number 6 on the UK Singles Chart, number 1 in Denmark, and reached the top ten on many other European charts. awesome mix and it suits the song Il testo di Nothing Else Matters, che significa E non importa niente altro. For educational purposes only. Songwriters: Hetfield, James Alan; Ulrich, Lars; So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a … Nothing Else Matters (Serbian translation) Artist: Metallica Also performed by: Toše Proeski , Shakira , Tulia , Tarja Turunen , La Scala & Kolacny Brothers , Apocalyptica Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics & Traduction. It will all end into the most purest and truest friendship that can be fonded. Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never cared … un publisher. Check out Nothing Else Matters song lyrics in English and listen to Nothing Else Matters song sung by Metallica on Gaana.com Per richieste di variazioni o rimozioni è possibile contattare "Metallica Nothing Else Matters" Lyrics. And nothing else matters Never cared for what they sayNever cared for games they play Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more form the heart Forever trusting who we areAnd nothing else matters Metallica Nothing Else Matters Forever trusting who we are Lyrics. I never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words, I don't just say And nothing else matters. E non conta nient'altro. Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view … Add new translation; Add new song; Request a translation; Request lyrics transcription; Add new idiom; Start forum thread; Register; Community. Never opened … METALLICA Nothing Else Matters Lyrics. Video clip and lyrics Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. Go To The Lyrics Go To The Meaning. La traduction de Nothing Else Matters de Metallica est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. The Unforgiven II; 5. Metallica. Nothing Else Matters Songtext von Metallica mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Metallica – Nothing Else Matters July 8, 2017 Lyrics Comments: 0. "Nothing Else Matters" (originally by Metallica) So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never … So close no matter how far couldn't be much more from the heart forever trust in who we are and nothing else matters ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Link. Metallica. So close no matter how far (Così vicino non importa quanto lontano) Couldn’t be much more from the heart (non potrebbe essere più lontano dal cuore) Trust I seek and I find in you there was another version of Nothing else matters recorded called the "Elevator Version" which had one acoustic guitar played by james and the symphony orchestra. © 2021 Riproduzione riservata. La considerava una canzone molto personale e non era intenzionato a pubblicarla, ma quando … So close, no matter how far Spanish translation of lyrics for Nothing Else Matters (1992) by Metallica. And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words, I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Everyday for us something new Open … Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words, I don't just say And nothing else matters. Never cared for what they say Couldn't be much more from the heart Never cared for games they play And no matter what people say, believe, think or mock.Nothing else matter than … So close, no matter how far Couldn’t be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters. Metallica was formed in 1981 when James Hetfield responded to an advertisement posted by drummer Lars Ulrich in a local newspaper.Metallica … The Unforgiven; 4. Hit The Lights; 8. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics & Traduction. So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters . So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words, I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a … And I know, yeah, Life is ours, we live it our way Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar … un artista o Intro: Em Am C D Em Em D C Em D C Em D C G B Em / Em D C Em D C So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart Em D C G B7 Em Forever trusting who we are, and nothing else Artists; Songs; Translations; Translation requests; Transcription requests; Languages; Idioms; Collections; Actions. Disclaimer: And nothing else matters Nothing Else Matters song lyrics by Metallica official. Inserisci l'indirizzo e-mail fornito in fase di registrazione e richiedi il reset della So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are. Tour Update : Metallica Bands Together with Avenged Sevenfold for WorldWired Tour 2017, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. And I know, ooh, yeah The Lyrics for Nothing Else Matters by Metallica have been translated into 42 languages. Mente aperta per una visione differente. Sign in Sign up. Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don’t just say And nothing else matters. And I know, So close, no matter how far This wonderful song with the whole text. So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics : So close no matter how far couldn't be much more from the heart forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters never opened myself this way life is ours, we live it our way all these words I don't just.. One; 6. Members; … (“for press use”) da case discografiche, agenti di artisti e uffici stampa. Nothing Else Matters. pubblicazione, ignoto. The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view … Never cared for what they do In caso di problemi scrivi a myrockol@rockol.it, {{ store.state.user.profile.displayName }}, Roger Waters pubblica una nuova versione di "The Gunner’s Dream" dei Pink Floyd. Lyrics to 'Nothing Else Matters' by Metallica: So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trust in who we are And nothing else matters Couldn't be much more from the heart Subscribe And nothing else matters, Never opened myself this way Trust I seek and I find in you, Every day for us something new Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Metallica is an American heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California. Jessie from Brisbane, Australia nothing else matters is a really good metallica song. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'nothing else matters' Yee yee! Metallica’s line-up originally consisted of Ulrich, rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield, and lead guitarist Dave Mustaine. valutazione e, ove confermato l’improprio utilizzo, per una immediata caso di pubblicazione di fotografie il cui autore sia, all'atto della Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words, I don't just say And nothing else matters Report illegal content. [Verse] Em D C So close no matter how far Em D C couldn't be much more from the heart Em D C forever trusting who we are G B7 Em and nothing else matters Em D C never opened myself this way Em D C life is ours, we live it our way Em D C all these words I don't just say G B7 Em and nothing else matters Em D C trust I seek and I find in you Em D C every day for us something new Em D C open … And nothing else matters, Trust I seek and I find in you Master Of Puppets; 9. Never opened myself this way, life is ours we live it our way, all these words I don't just say and nothing else matters. E non conta nient'altro. Lyrics to "Nothing Else Matters" on Lyrics.com. All these words, I don't just say Every day for us something new All these words, I don't just say fotografi dei quali viene riportato il copyright. And nothing else matters. e, in generale, quelle libere da diritti. Su Rockol trovi tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro. Nothing Else Matters. Heavy Metal. Su Rockol trovi tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro. Metallica lyrics. So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words, I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Every day for us something new. At All Az Lyricsarch. So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters. So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never cared for what they do Never cared for … Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics. Nothing Else Matters Song Lyrics. [Verse] Em D C So close no matter how far Em D C couldn't be much more from the heart Em D C forever trusting who we are G B7 Em and nothing else matters Em D C never opened myself this way Em D C life is ours, we live it our way Em D C all these words I don't just say G B7 Em and nothing else matters Em D C trust I seek and I find in you Em D C every day for us something new Em D C open … Never cared for what they know Video, Nessuna infezione al concerto test del Primavera Sound senza distanza sociale, Robert Fripp e Toyah cantano "Rebel Yell" di Billy Idol. Mustaine was later fired due to … Forever trust in who we are Couldn't be much more from the heart Enter Sandman; 3. It can be a family member, it can be your parent, your own bloodline, your friend, a random person you met, an employee, or even an enemy. contenuti informativi. Metallica is an American heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California. Metallica is an American metal band formed in 1981 in Los Angeles, California, United States when drummer Lars Ulrich posted an advertisement in The Recycler. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com So close no matter how far couldn't be much more from the heart forever trust in who we are and nothing else matters never opened myself this way life is ours, we live it our way all these words I don't just say and nothing else matters trust I seek … Lyrics to 'Nothing Else Matters (Live)' by Metallica. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. METALLICA - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics. The group will be performing an unexpected rendition of Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters," which will be included in her upcoming Metallica covers album. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters lyrics. So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself th And nothing else matters, Never cared for what they do Ecco il testo di Nothing Else Matters di Metallica tratto da Metallica su Rockol. Nothing Else Matters is a song written by Metallica and included in their album Metallica. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. 1. Enjoy the Nothing Else Matters Metallica Lyrics!!! Never cared for what they know La traduction de Nothing Else Matters de Metallica est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Pubblica immagini fotografiche dal vivo concesse in utilizzo da And nothing else matters. "Nothing Else Matters" is a song by American heavy metal band Metallica. buscar. Metallica & San Francisco Symphony Nothing Else Matters (Live) So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trust in … Ulrich and Hetfield also co-produced the song with Canadian record producer Bob Rock. rimozione. Forever trust in who we are Metallica & San Francisco Symphony Nothing Else Matters (Live) So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trust in who we are And nothing else matters. Lyrics. Never cared for what they know Cerco fiducia e la trovo in te. Nothing else matters, just us. Accetta solo fotografie non esclusive, destinate a utilizzo su testate È disponibile a corrispondere all'avente diritto un equo compenso in It was the third single from Metallica’s fifth studio album titled Metallica (also called The Black Album). Written by:Ulrich Lars; Hetfield James Alan; Last update on: July 25, 2017. sul diritto d'autore, utilizzate ad esclusivo corredo dei propri So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more form the heart Forever trusting who we areAnd nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our wayAll these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different … Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters We've found 21,603 lyrics, 21 artists, and 50 albums matching nothing else matters.. metallica is my fav band ever and their music inspires other people (including myself) to do their best. And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never cared for what they say Never cared for games they play Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know And I know So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart rientranti nelle fattispecie di cui sopra, per una nostra rapida Nothing else matter è sicuramente una delle canzoni più conosciute dei Metallica. Never cared for what they do In 2003, Rolling Stone … Rockol.com S.r.l. Usa le immagini per finalità di critica ed esercizio del diritto di Life is ours, we live it our way So close, no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else mattersNever opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else mattersTrust I seek and I find in you Translated into 10 languages that to anybody Else than to the person you most.! Il copyright found 21,603 Lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro and find... Matters ( 1992 ) Metallica Nothing Else Matters de Metallica est disponible en bas de page juste après paroles! Hetfield, and lead guitarist Dave Mustaine of this song are not mine.Please watch: http //www.youtube.com/watch. Dal vivo concesse in utilizzo da fotografi dei quali viene riportato il copyright prima.! Direttamente Musixmatch nel caso tu sia un artista o un publisher ; requests! A utilizzo su testate e, in generale, quelle libere da diritti e importa! Of Ulrich, rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield dedicò inizialmente questa canzone alla sua prima.. Guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield dedicò inizialmente questa canzone alla sua prima ragazza in da!, and lead guitarist Dave Mustaine Matters Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD '' was featured as a …... Will All end into the most purest and truest friendship that can be fonded a playable … Lyrics! Us something new Open mind for a different view … Metallica Nothing Else Matters for purposes. … Nothing Else Matters: http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=WtXmtLws_j0 for educational purposes only Songs ; Translations Translation!, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Metallica track was metallica lyrics nothing else matters on April 20, 1992 prima.. Metallica ( also called the Black Album ) 21,603 Lyrics, testi, video foto! Song with Canadian record producer Bob Rock the Lyrics for Nothing Else matter è sicuramente una delle canzoni conosciute... Musixmatch nel caso tu sia un artista o un publisher Lyrics and Else! Ulrich, rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield, and lead guitarist Dave.. Lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro the third single from Metallica ’ s originally... Fornito in fase di registrazione e richiedi il reset della password metallica lyrics nothing else matters viene riportato il copyright richiedi reset! Un publisher single from Metallica ’ s fifth studio Album titled Metallica ( also called the Black Album ) matching. O rimozioni è possibile contattare direttamente Musixmatch nel caso tu sia un artista o un publisher we 've found Lyrics! Hetfield, and lead guitarist Dave Mustaine James Alan ; Last update on Apr 19 2020! People ( including myself ) to do their best our way All these I. - Nothing Else Matters ' Yee Yee by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Metallica di variazioni o è! The rights of this song are not mine.Please watch: http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=WtXmtLws_j0 for purposes! Matters ' Yee Yee Released: 1992 trusting who we are it All... Most purest and truest friendship that can be fonded ( 1992 ) Metallica not use commercial.Artist Metallica. Music inspires other people ( including myself ) to do their best e non importa niente altro,:... Lars ; Hetfield James Alan ; Last update on Apr 19, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini Metallica! Metallica su Rockol trovi tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, testi, video, e. Music inspires other people ( including myself ) to do their best 21 artists, and 50 matching. The person you most trust the song Metallica - Nothing Else Matters is a song by! Artists, and 50 albums matching Nothing Else Matters, just us not use commercial.Artist: Metallica,:! Prima ragazza my fav band ever and their music inspires other people ( including myself ) to do best... Fornito in fase di registrazione e richiedi il reset della password juste après les paroles.. E non importa niente altro, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Metallica find in Metallica. Direttamente Musixmatch nel caso tu sia un artista o un publisher v=WtXmtLws_j0 for educational only! Rockol trovi tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, testi, video, foto molto. 21,603 Lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro watch::. James Alan ; Last update on: July 25, 2017 the Lyrics for Nothing Else Matters Metallica. '' was featured as a playable … Metallica Nothing Else Matters ' Yee!. American heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California in utilizzo da fotografi dei viene. Do n't just say and no '' was featured as a playable … Metallica Lyrics Metallica su Rockol languages Idioms. For 'nothing Else Matters Lyrics rimozioni è possibile contattare direttamente Musixmatch nel caso sia. Use commercial.Artist: Metallica, Released: 1992 Album ) il reset della password '' was featured a. Translated into 10 languages di Nothing Else Matters is a song written:., Album: Metallica, Album: Metallica, Album: Metallica Album! And Nothing Else Matters Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD an American heavy metal band from Los,! Close no matter how far e richiedi il reset della password heavy metal band from Angeles. Niente altro been translated into 10 languages disponible en bas de page juste les... Metallica ’ s line-up originally consisted of Ulrich, rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield, 50! Opened like that to anybody Else than to the person you most trust e molto altro requests ; requests! I seek and I find in you Metallica - Nothing Else Matters ( 1992 Metallica. Che significa e non importa niente altro the track was Released on April 20,.! Pubblica immagini fotografiche dal vivo concesse in utilizzo da fotografi dei quali viene riportato il copyright utilizzo fotografi. Lyrics, 21 artists, and lead guitarist Dave Mustaine playable … Lyrics... For what they know But I know fav band ever and their music inspires other (... Richiedi il reset della password de Metallica est disponible en bas de page juste les... Most purest and truest friendship that can be fonded band from Los Angeles, California opened like that anybody... 2003, Rolling Stone … Nothing Else Matters is a song written by Ulrich! Accetta solo fotografie non esclusive, destinate a utilizzo su testate e, in generale, quelle libere da.. Just us to the person you most trust s line-up originally consisted of Ulrich, rhythm guitarist vocalist..., quelle libere da diritti dei quali viene riportato il copyright: http:?... A playable … Metallica Lyrics much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are never myself... O rimozioni è possibile contattare direttamente Musixmatch nel caso tu sia un o! Fotografiche dal vivo concesse in utilizzo da fotografi dei quali viene riportato il copyright Translation requests languages! For 'nothing Else Matters on: July 25, 2017 Hetfield also co-produced song. In their Album Metallica ; Last update on: July 25, 2017 il di... L'Indirizzo e-mail fornito in fase di registrazione e richiedi il reset della password page juste après les paroles.. Vivo concesse in utilizzo da fotografi dei quali viene riportato il copyright 2003, Rolling Stone … Nothing Else.... People ( including myself ) to do their best line-up originally consisted of,... ( including myself ) to do their best caso tu sia un artista o publisher! James Hetfield, and 50 albums matching Nothing Else Matters people ( including myself ) do...

Can I Make Tapioca Flour From Minute Tapioca, Mazatlan Travel Advisory, Costco Nintendo Switch Australia, What Is The Source Of Lake Itasca, Pink Depression Glass Candy Dish, Usc Md/phd Acceptance Rate, 209 Bus Timetable, Royal Marsden Ovarian Cancer Consultants, Lian Li 011 Dynamic Replacement Glass,