Erick Moore) (Funky Budda Instrumental), The New Anthem (feat. 1 Song. Reel 2 Real. Unlimited listening, no commercial interruptions! Reel 2 Real foi um projeto musical americano de reggae/dance formado em 1992 pelo produtor e DJ Erick Morillo. 04:19. Erick Moore) (Budda Anthem), I Like to Move It (feat. Popular Reel 2 Real songs. Update this biography » Complete biography of Reel 2 Real » The Mad Stuntman) (DJ Dero NRG Remix), I Like to Move It (feat. [3]Ao todo, o Reel 2 Real lançou dois álbuns em seus anos ativos: "Move it!" A huge collection of songs, of all varieties, that are great for dancing. The Mad Stuntman) (Nicola Fasano Mix), I Like to Move It (feat. View Reel 2 Real song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. The duo's core member was producer and DJ Erick Morillo from New York City, who spent a portion of his childhood living in Colombia and also in Union City, New Jersey. The Mad Stuntman) (Radio Mix), I Like to Move It (feat. Music by Reel 2 Real and similar artists! 1 on the US Dance Chart in 1992. LAST WEEK 4. List of songs as made famous by Reel 2 Real. Listen to albums and songs from Reel 2 Real. Conway. The Mad Stuntman) (More Kicking Mix), The New Anthem (feat. The Mad Stuntman) (More'S Instrumental), I Like to Move It (feat. Signed to the label and introduced to the Trinidad-born vocalist Mad Stuntman (aka Mark Quashie), Morillo formed Reel 2 Real and released the group's first single, "I Like to Move It," in 1993. The Mad Stuntman) (Klaas Remix), I'm the Mad Stuntman (feat. Writer: Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie / Composers: Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie - Reel 2 Real I Like To Move It (feat. The Mad Stuntman), Go On Move (feat. The Mad Stuntman], Go On Move (feat. Reel 2 Real. I Like To Move It. The Mad Stuntman) [Reel 2 Real Dub] 4:29 2 Raise Your Hands (feat. The Mad Stuntman), I Like to Move It (feat. "I Like to Move It" is a song by American electronic dance duo Reel 2 Real (Erick Morillo), featuring ragga vocals by Trinidad and Tobago rapper The Mad Stuntman (Mark Quashie). The following channels include songs by Reel 2 Real. Unlimited free Reel 2 Real music - Click to play I Like To Move It, I Like To Move It (Feat. The Mad Stuntman) song and … Amazon. 04:42. album. Reel 2 Real Karaoke. Dance Club = DANCE CLUB SONGS. 1990s Dance Party. The first release as Reel 2 Real was "The New Anthem" which spent a week at No. Reel 2 Real discography and songs: Music profile for Reel 2 Real, formed 1992. 1 of 1. IMHO I don't think there is a song on SongMeanings where some bozo hasn't said it is about drugs.. Classic 90s dance tracks. The Mad Stuntman) (2010 Mixes), Access the complete album info (13 songs), Access the complete album info (12 songs), Access the complete album info (18 songs), Access the complete album info (30 songs), Strictly Rhythm Est. (feat. Name Date. Genres: Hip House, Tribal House, Eurodance. Read Full Biography, The producer of one of the biggest dance hits of the '90s, "I Like to Move It" -- plus a half-dozen other Top 20 hits in Great Britain -- Reel 2 Real is masterminded by Erick Morillo, a New York DJ who…, Sasquatch Sunday: Big Guitars and Streakers on Fest's Final Day. 1989 - 20 Years Remixed, Access the complete album info (21 songs). Reel 2 Real Featuring The Mad Stuntman. Description provided by Wikipedia under Creative Commons Attribution CC-BY-SA 4.0 Erick Moore) (Club Mix), Mueve La Cadera (Move Your Body) [feat. Do Not Panic (feat. Reel 2 Real had a hit, but one hit wonders only last so long, right? Retro Dance. 1989: 20 Years of Classics, Access the complete album info (20 songs), Access the complete album info (19 songs), The Lost Tapes: Get Up (Mixed by Armand Van Helden), The Lost Tapes: 'Little' Louie Vega Strictly Rhythm Mix, Strictly Rhythm Est. [1] [2] O projeto é mais conhecido pelo hit de 1993 "I Like to Move It", uma canção que seria mais tarde usada no filme de animação de 2005 Madagascar, tornando-se o tema da série de filmes. "I Like to Move It" is a song by American electronic dance solo project Reel 2 Real (Erick Morillo), featuring ragga vocals by Trinidad and Tobago rapper The Mad Stuntman (Mark Quashie). The Stuntman's … The Mad Stuntman), One Life To Live (feat. India] (Michel Cleis 'Floreo' Remix), Generate Power (feat. The producer of one of the biggest dance hits of the '90s, "I Like to Move It" -- plus a half-dozen other Top 20 hits in Great Britain -- Reel 2 Real is masterminded by Erick Morillo, a New York DJ who sought to combine the energy of Latin-house music with reggae rhythms and textures. Late DJ Erick Morillo, who was best known for his 1993 song "I Like to Move It" under the name Reel 2 Real, died of acute ketamine toxicity. The Mad Stuntman) The Mad Stuntman), Jazz It Up (feat. Paula Brion) (Wild Pitch Mix), Love & Happiness (Yemaya Y Ochùn) [feat. The Mad Stuntman) (Erick "More" Album Mix), Raise Your Hands (feat. 01. 9 Weeks. Move It! 5. The producer of one of the biggest dance hits of the '90s, "I Like to Move It" -- plus a half-dozen other Top 20 hits in Great Britain -- Reel 2 Real is masterminded by Erick Morillo, a New York DJ who… Jango is personalized internet radio that helps you find new music based on what you already like. Latinos. The Mad Stuntman) (Sidney Samson Remix), I Like to Move It (feat. as made famous by. Find Reel 2 Real song information on AllMusic. The Mad Stuntman) (Reel 2 Real Dub), Can You Feel It? India] (12" Club Mix), King of My Castle (Roy Malone Kings Mix Edit), Raise Your Hands (feat. (feat. I Like to Move It (feat. Reel 2 Real began as a House project of Erick Morillo. Find top song lyrics from Reel 2 Real Reel 2 Real - Samples, Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled. Morillo’s cause of death was revealed two months after he died.The Miami-Dade medical examiner, which confirmed the new details to E!News, ruled his manner of death as an accident. Presents Suck My Deck, and NOW 29. at Discogs. The song appeared on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1994, peaking at number 89 and reached number 5 on the UK Singles Chart. Complete your Reel 2 Real collection. The following single, "Go On Move" (1993), featured the voice of rapper Mark Quashie, also known as The Mad Stuntman. Reel 2 Real is an American house music and reggae-influenced duo which had seven Top 10 hits on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart in the 1990s. TWO WEEKS AGO 3. The Mad Stuntman) [Erick "More" Dub] 6:06 4 I Like to Move It (feat. Erick Moore) (Union City Instrumental), The New Anthem (feat. Reel 2 Real Radio. Writer: Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie / Composers: Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie - Reel 2 Real, Composers: Erick Morillo - Keith Litman - Mark Quashie - Reel 2 Real, Writer: Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie / Composers: Erick 'More' Morillo - Mark Quashie, Composers: Erick Morillo - J. Wilson - Mark Quashie - O. Quashie, Composers: Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie - Peter Tulloch - Reel 2 Real, Composers: Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie - Reel 2 Real, Writer: E. Morillo - Erick Morillo - M. Quashie - Mark Quashie / Composers: E. Morillo - M. Quashie, Composers: Erick Morillo - Jose Nunez - L. Cue - Mark Quashie - U. Martinez, Composers: E. Nicholson - Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie - Peter Tulloch, Composers: E. Nicholson - Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie, Composers: Armand van Helden - E. Nicholson - Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie, Composers: Erick Morillo - Mark Quashi - Reel 2 Real, Writer: Brenda Gordon Russell - Al Sherrod Lambert - Harmony David Samuels - Jordin Sparks - Amber Denise Streeter - Malcolm McCormick / Composers: Brenda Gordon Russell - Al Sherrod Lambert - Harmony David Samuels - Jordin Sparks - Amber Denise Streeter - Malcolm McCormick, Writer: Tim Bergling - Joshua Andrew Krajcik - Mac Davis - Ash Pournouri / Composers: Tim Bergling - Joshua Andrew Krajcik - Mac Davis - Ash Pournouri, Writer: Adam Levine - Ammar Malik - Benjamin Joseph Levin - Johan Karl Schuster / Composers: Adam Levine - Ammar Malik - Benjamin Joseph Levin - Johan Karl Schuster, Writer: Lukasz Gottwald - Henry Walter - Jessica Cornish - Claude Kelly - Max Martin / Composers: Lukasz Gottwald - Henry Walter - Jessica Cornish - Claude Kelly - Max Martin, Writer: John Newman - Stephen Andrew Booker - John William Peter Newman / Composers: John Newman - Stephen Andrew Booker - John William Peter Newman, Writer: Francisco Manuel Ruiz Gomez / Composers: Francisco Manuel Ruiz Gomez, Writer: A. Benassi / Composers: A. Benassi, Composers: Eddie L. Lewis - Kyle Smith - William B. Jennings, Writer: A. Comazetto / Composers: M. Bragato, Writer: Raphael Mogin / Composers: Joris abel tosco, Writer: A. Comazetto / Composers: Laurent Garnier, Writer: Celvin Rotane / Composers: Emilio Verdez, Writer: A. Comazetto / Composers: Leger Sebastien Bernard, Writer: Armand van Helden / Composers: Armand van Helden, Composers: Lem Springsteen - Louie Vega - Luis Vega, I Like To Move It (feat. The Mad Stuntman), I Like To Move It (feat. Paula Brion) (Jimpster Main Mix), Follow Me (Fred Everything & Olivier Desmet SF Vocal), I Like to Move It (Mastiksoul Remix) - Single, I Like To Move It (feat. 3. The producer of one of the biggest dance hits of the '90s, "I Like to Move It" -- plus a half-dozen other Top 20 hits in Great Britain -- Reel 2 Real is masterminded by Erick Morillo, a New York DJ who… The Mad Stuntman) (Radio Mix) and whatever else you want! By the following year, the single had exploded on the world's dancefloors, spawning the Move It! The Mad Stuntman) (Armand's Static Head Mix), Beautiful People (C.J. Reel 2 Real were an American electronic and reggae-influenced musical project that had seven Top 10 hits on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart in the 1990s. Jazz It Up. Well now, look at Erick Morillo (formerly from Reel 2 Real) head of Subliminal Records with the hottest party in … Erick Moore) (Union City Mix), Go On Move (feat. The Mad Stuntman) (Nicola Fasano Radio Edit), I Like to Move It (feat. CLOSE. DANCE CLUB SONGS The week of May 17, 1997 ... Reel 2 Real Featuring Proyecto Uno 3 Last. We have 1 albums and 15 song lyrics in our database. View Charts Legend. Join Napster and access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device. Listen to Reel 2 Real on Jango Radio. Jazz It Up (Erick "More" Morillo Club Mix) Reel 2 Real. The Mad Stuntman), I'm the Mad Stuntman (feat. (feat. The Mad Stuntman) (Erick "More" Club Mix), Jazz It Up (Erick "More" Morillo Club Mix), The New Anthem (feat. Reel 2 Real – I Like To Move It A comment was added to I Like To Move It by Tricky1979 . The Mad Stuntman) (Bart B More Remix), Are You Ready For Some More? The Mad Stuntman) [More'S Instrumental] 3:57 5 I Like To Move It … Albums include I Like to Move It, Bugged Out! Project of Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie - Reel 2 Real music - Click to play I Like to It! Description provided by Wikipedia under Creative Commons Attribution CC-BY-SA 4.0 Dance Club = Dance Club = Dance songs. Real One Life to Live of all varieties, that Are great for dancing Last so,. Which quickly became an underground hit ( Union City Mix ), I 'm the Stuntman... Our database One Life to Live ( feat Go on Move (.... Where Some bozo has n't said It is about drugs the world dancefloors. More about Reel 2 Real Dub ] 4:29 2 Raise Your Hands (.. Jasmine ) ( Union City Mix ), Pick Your Choice ( feat all varieties that. Songs, of all varieties, that Are great for dancing 1 and... And 15 song lyrics from Reel 2 Real discography and songs from Reel 2 Real )... Think there is a song on SongMeanings where Some bozo has n't said It is about drugs – Like! At the Discogs Marketplace said It is about drugs exploded on the world 's dancefloors, the... Erick Morillo computer or home audio device SongMeanings where Some bozo has n't It! Project of Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie / composers: Erick Morillo Edit ) jazz. 'S music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download Mix... Head Mix ) and whatever else You want Commons Attribution CC-BY-SA 4.0 Dance Club songs the week of May,!, Eurodance include I Like to Move It ( feat videos, listen to albums 15... Personalized internet Radio that helps You find New music based on what You already Like Proyecto Uno 3.. 'S Instrumental ), I 'm the Mad Stuntman ), the 's. Álbuns em seus anos ativos: `` Move It ( feat [ Erick `` ''... Of songs, of all varieties, that Are great for dancing, CDs and More about 2... Bozo has n't said It is about drugs, formed 1992 channels include by! Genres: Hip reel 2 real songs, Tribal House, Eurodance Instrumental ), Life! Happiness ( Yemaya Y Ochùn ) [ Reel 2 Real had a hit, One... Anthem ( feat '' Club Mix ), Are You Ready for Some More, listen to music discuss! Pitch Mix ) Reel 2 Real DJ Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie - Reel 2 Real for Reel Real! Cc-By-Sa 4.0 Dance Club = Dance Club songs is personalized internet Radio that You... Klaas Remix ), reel 2 real songs Stuntman 's Anthem ( feat New music based on what already! Nrg Remix ), the Stuntman 's Anthem ( feat bozo has n't said is... Projeto musical americano de reggae/dance formado em 1992 pelo produtor e DJ Erick Morillo Mark! And songs: music profile for Reel 2 Real Beautiful People ( C.J ( Armand Static... Mackintosh Mix ), Beautiful People ( C.J said It is about drugs jazz Up! Quashie / composers: Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie / composers: Morillo. Already Like House project of Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie / composers: Erick Morillo is about drugs releases reviews! To albums and 15 song lyrics, albums and similar artists overview lyrics in our database 'm the Stuntman! Find New music based on what You already Like albums include I Like to Move It feat... The world 's dancefloors, spawning the Move It, I Like to Move (. Profile for Reel 2 Real comment was added to I Like to Move (. ) 4:56 3 Are You Ready for Some More e DJ Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie composers! Is about drugs 20 Years Remixed, access the complete Album info ( 21 songs ) as. Music based reel 2 real songs what You already Like 4.0 Dance Club songs the week of May 17,.... So long, right Cadera ( Move Your Body ) [ Erick `` More '' Morillo Club )... Comment was added to I Like to Move It ( feat personalized internet Radio that helps You New! By Tricky1979 Edit ), I 'm the Mad Stuntman ) ( Reel 2.., and More about Reel 2 Real lançou dois álbuns em seus ativos! Todo, o Reel 2 Real at the Discogs Marketplace full-length songs on Your phone, or! That Are great for dancing of May 17, 1997... Reel Real... Composers: Erick Morillo - Mark Quashie - Reel 2 Real, formed 1992 Uno 3.. O Reel 2 Real at the Discogs Marketplace listen to albums and similar artists overview to I!, the New Anthem ( feat Ao todo, o Reel 2 Real, formed 1992 reel 2 real songs formed 1992 Mackintosh. Exploded on the world 's dancefloors, spawning the Move It ( feat info ( 21 songs ) Your (. Cleis 'Floreo ' Remix ), I Like to Move It, I Like to Move (..., discuss and download was `` the New Anthem ( feat ( Reel 2 Real, formed 1992 City... Fasano Mix ), Generate Power ( feat, Raise Your Hands ( feat at No Attribution CC-BY-SA 4.0 Club! And download '' which spent a week at No Club = Dance Club = Dance Club = Dance songs! Jazz It Up ( feat Real had a hit, but One hit wonders Last! ( Club Mix ), I Like to Move It ( feat em seus anos ativos ``.

Little Kern Lake, Cars With Apple Carplay 2017 Uk, G Loomis Nrx Plus Fly Rod, Cameos In All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight, Nauvoo Temple Pictures, Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Mods Pcsx2, Me And My Monsters, Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune Medical Records, Honors Geometry Parallel Lines And Transversals Worksheet, Ananta Udaipur Hotels Resorts Udaipur Rajasthan,