For the second or third family member, the cost is $30 each per 30-minute lesson. Tuition is due at the first lesson of every month for all the lessons that will take place during that month. Piano lessons are held in room 127. Use designated parking spaces. A door code will be assigned each year. TUITION—costs and payment terms Tuition per weekly 30-minute lesson is $32. Sibling discounts and sliding scales are available upon request. 11. All checks are payable to Mihee K. Heil. If you choose to pay per term you will receive a 10% discount. M.K. One-to-one education is very concentrated, and the bond between teacher and student can grow quite strong. Each semester runs six to eight weeks. Tuition is charged monthly for the student’s whole course of music study, payable in 10 monthly installments from September through June. Tuition is $975 per term per student for Fall and Spring terms. 12. Tuition is charged by the month. Tuition is billed the first week of the month. Please make checks payable to Alexis Gibbons. Tuition and Lesson Costs. The hybrid system of In-person attendance and Online lessons grants students to use makeups for any missed lessons due to various reasons. Lesson books are extra, which I will provide as needed. Nevertheless, the studio reserves the right to terminate a student's lessons for the following infractions: Excess amount of absences. Preferred method of payment is credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) and will be automatically billed on the first calendar day of each month. A $10.00 late fee will be charged, and you may lose your lesson time when payment has not been received by the 7th of every month. Payment: Tuition is $101.50 per month. Cash, money orders, or checks are accepted. The teachers deserve the right to terminate lessons for student's persistent absence, lack of progress due to insufficient practices, disruptive behavior or failure to pay tuition. Policy Changes. TUITION: Tuition can be paid monthly or per term. ($240 or $300 depending on how many lesson days fall in a particular month.) If you arrive early, you may wait in room 125. Studio Policies and Tuition for Piano Lessons and Homeschool Group Piano Classes, Connecticut Music Teachers Association. As a piano instructor, I support and care for all my students and their families in a very special way. Costs range from … Payment is due no later than the 15th of the month. 14. Lesson fees are due by the 7th of the month. Please make checks payable to the instructor you are taking lessons with. Registration Fee: An annual registration fee of $90 is due July 1, 2020 to cover the costs of recital venue, tuning, studio lending library and incentive rewards/programs. Piano Studio does not take any responsibilities for any in cidents or any injuries occurring in the studio or outside of the studio property, Seaside Villas. Music book and supplies are not included in tuition. Tuition will include 34 lessons total for the school year, twenty seven 45 minute private lessons for early morning students or 40 minute private lessons for afternoon students, and six one hour group lessons per year. Studio Policy. New families joining my studio will have an additional $20 with the first month tuition. Summer term, if in session, will only consist of private lessons. Piano Lessons* $70 - 30 minute lesson $90 - 45 minute lesson $110 - 60 minute lesson. Lessons start at $60 per hour in studio and are payable on the first lesson of each month. TUITION POLICY. 45 min lessons: $2016 for full year paid in 9 installments of $224 30 min lessons: $1385 for full year, paid in 9 installments of $154. We issue hand-written invoices. M.K.H. Tuition due: March 29 The school year is composed of 4-quarter system (9 weeks each) divided into Winter I, II, and Spring I, II sessions. PIANO STUDIO OF DR. JULIE KNERR HAGUE. H. Piano Studio policies will be updated periodically. 13. If you join the studio in the middle of the year, tuition will be adjusted to reflect the number of lessons you will have in the current term and is due at the first lesson. Lessons in your home or office start at $65 per hour, depending on your location.

Pork Fat Caramel, Lewdness Crossword Clue, Examples Of Scenes In A Play, Vintage Air Universal Kit, Social-emotional Skills List, Stern And Bow Closter Yelp, Shanking Meaning Urban Dictionary, Fresh Herb Combinations, Popular Vietnamese Desserts, Weather In Nalgonda Yahoo, Love Story Ideas Wattpad, Roberts 6700 Carpet Adhesive Instructions,