3.5k. Once when she was alone on her knees before the lighted altar in the private chapel of the palace she suddenly felt that the words of the familiar Latin prayer had gone from her memory. No posts available. Pagan Min and Ajay (c) Ubisoft, Far cry 4 Art by me aka lazuren Far Cry 4: Friendly picture. [stabs the soldier with a pen, throws him to the ground and continues stabbing him] Pagan Min: (while stabbing him) You had one fucking job and you couldn't fucking do that! I hate when things get out of control. With Troy Baker, Naveen Andrews, Janina Gavankar, Travis Willingham. Far Cry 3-my newest obsession. ... Pagan Min. What do you think of Pagan Min, is he really bad? Some of his most entertaining lines and actions are reserved for Darpan, the old guy whom Ajay meets in the bus during the game's cinematic intro. As part of a major running theme in the game, Vaas and all of the other villains are mentally unstable. "*Stop* the bus." I think Kim Jong Un's brother defected to Japan just to go to Disneyland. I like it. Pagan Min is never going to be as dynamic and outstanding a villain as Vaas from 3, but I honestly sympathize with Pagan a little. The operation is botched, as the soldiers tasked with stopp… member; 1 posts; 0 kudos; 12 October 2017, 10:34PM. So it's come to mind, not sure who's better at it, Vaas being the total nutcase he is in Far Cry 3 just killing people and torturing them, or Pagan Min who's cunning and a badass, Which one does it better? See more ideas about far cry 3, crying, told you so. Pagan Min: She told me she loved me. Far Cry 4 is an action-adventure first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. 7. share. [stabs the soldier with a pen, throws him to the ground and continues stabbing him] You had one f***ing job and you couldn't f***ing do … 1 Not only is he physically imposing, he is the monarch or Kyrat rather than … Recommended Blogs. Log in Sign up # pagan-min-quotes Follow. So wholesale had been the conversion of many peoples, whose chiefs or rulers had accepted the new faith on their behalf in a summary manner, that it would be absurd to suppose that any, general acquiescence in the new gospel immediately took place. 'And yet there is no one who communes with only one god,' he was saying, 'and the more a man lives in imagination and in a refined understanding, the more gods does he meet with and talk with, and the more does he come under the power of Roland, who sounded in the Valley of Roncesvalles the last trumpet of the body's will and pleasure; and of Hamlet, who saw them perishing away, and sighed; and of Faust, who looked for them up and down the world and could not find them; and under the power of all those countless divinities who have taken upon themselves spiritual bodies in the minds of the modern poets and romance writers, and under the power of the old divinities, who since the Renaissance have won everything of their ancient worship except the sacrifice of birds and fishes, the fragrance of garlands and the smoke of incense. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. . Farcry 4 [Xbox 360] (Video Game) : Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. Originally a Triad Empire in Hong Kong, they came to Kyrat alongside Pagan Min and Yuma Lau during the Kyrati Civil War and allied themselves with the Royalists in their struggle. By the way Golden, you can secretly shoot down Pagan Min's helicopter at the end of the game as long as you have good aim and a rocket launcher and you don't shoot him at the dinner table. Pagan Min: I distinctly remember saying, "Stop the bus." The fear grew as the year fell, for each month the music went on for a longer time - each month some of the pleasure had gone from the dance. Pagan Min — While Pagan Min displays a consistently affectionate attitude toward Ajay, borderline fatherlike, Ajay sees him as a psychopathic, manipulative tyrant. Vaas and his men would help Volker with his business (such as growing marijuana fields and kidnapping and selling into slavery people who land in the North Island) and strike terror and injustice in the Rakyat and the islands that are rightfully theirs. Saved by Georgia Uren. Wallpapers / Background and … Slowly a great fear came over Viola, a fear that would hardly ever leave her. On bitter nights in winter the moon called her and she came, when the breath was vapor, and the trees that circled her dancing-room were black, bare skeletons, and the frost was cruel. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Min was extravagant and flamboyant, unlike his father, whom he deemed to be a 'dinosaur'. Before he can accomplish this, though, he must end a civil war between the Golden Path and Min's forces. Farcry 4 [Xbox 360] (Video Game) : Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. If you are to lead Kyrat when this is all over, you're going to need a sharper look than denims and fucking sneakers, my boy. We strike at the coppice that you so desire. Pagan Min: Because I have cleared my calendar for you! Hey, each to his own. Home › Video Games ›‹ Far Cry 4 › Pagan Min. Pagan Min is never going to be as dynamic and outstanding a villain as Vaas from 3, but I honestly sympathize with Pagan a little. But you, once you come out of there, you'll be a king!” To fulfil his mother's dying wish, Ajay Ghale travels to Kyrat to scatter her ashes. The many think humanity made these divinities, and that it can unmake them again; but we who have seen them pass in rattling harness, and in soft robes, and heard them speak with articulate voices while we lay in deathlike trance, know that they are always making and unmaking humanity, which is indeed but the trembling of their lips.”, “You want what you can’t have. [sits] Pagan Min: And I got blood all over my fucking shoes! Last edited by UltraViolent; Dec 14, 2014 @ 4:57pm < > She can't be challenged to produce evidence of this, because doing could provoke earthquakes and Africanized bee attacks.”. You and I are gonna TEAR SHIT UP! A funny quote of Pagan Min in Far Cry 4 of a stupid body double. Continue this thread level 2. John Seed is the closest thing to … We’re naturally sympathetic!”, “The witch who claims to forbear her magick for fear of causing the next Indian tsunami is really saying that she is powerful enough to kill thousands of innocent strangers when all she meant to do was water her mugwort. 2 Min Read. Pagan Min. Don't worry about a thing, boy. [holds out the bloody pen] Oh, would you hold this? Far Cry Villains: Pagan Min or Vaas? 0. And when she was there the music began once more, and once more she danced most deliciously for the moon to see. In Ireland, the tales of saints slaying giant serpents may have the same meaning; alternatively they (or some of them) may refer to early sightings of genuine water monsters. swear like a pagan: to swear very rudely: Rate it: (0.00 / 0 votes) 東黨棟督同黨洞獨: A meaningless phrase used to memorise the eight tones in Min Nan. Pagan Min : [over radio] Ajay, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of having a new suit made up for you. Indeed, the old beliefs lurked in many neighbourhoods, and even a renaissance of some of them occurred in more than one area. What does pagan min mean? This was supposed to be... well, *not this*. I’ve opened up the door for you, “He’s a pagan! – Pagan Min, Far Cry 4 (2014) Signup to BasedGamer.com! 0 comments Forum thread; GeneralX68. Pagan Min quotes Showing 1-1 of 1 “I went in there only once, as a sane man, and I came out...well, I came out like this. Comments Add a Comment. Pagan Min brings you back to his compound, where he offers you food. Report Save. “I think too many people presume to read the divine Scriptures and fall into such terrors as this,' said … “The portraits, of more historical than artistic interest, had gone; and tapestry, full of the blue and bronze of peacocks, fell over the doors, and shut out all history and activity untouched with beauty and peace; and now when I looked at my Crevelli and pondered on the rose in the hand of the Virgin, wherein the form was so delicate and precise that it seemed more like a thought than a flower, or at the grey dawn and rapturous faces of my Francesca, I knew all a Christian's ecstasy without his slavery to rule and custom; when I pondered over the antique bronze gods and goddesses, which I had mortgaged my house to buy, I had all a pagan's delight in various beauty and without his terror at sleepless destiny and his labour with many sacrifices; and I had only to go to my bookshelf, where every book was bound in leather, stamped with intricate ornament, and of a carefully chosen colour: Shakespeare in the orange of the glory of the world, Dante in the dull red of his anger, Milton in the blue grey of his formal calm; and I could experience what I would of human passions without their bitterness and without satiety. As the name states this is a pagan X reader because I don't feel like there are enough of these out there. Something that, destroyed, will take the heart out of the forest - will make it know us for its masters. [stabs the soldier with a pen, throws him to the ground and continues stabbing him] Pagan Min: (while stabbing him) You had one fucking job and you couldn't fucking do that! More videos View more from uploader. For every month at the full moon, whether she would or no, she found herself driven to the maze, through its mysterious walks into that strange dancing-room. Keightley, the old fairy mythologist, who did such yeoman service in the collection of much valuable elfin lore, says, as long ago as 1850, when referring to the confused nature of his subject: 'Indeed it could not well be otherwise, when we recollect that all these beings (the larger and greater fairies) once formed part of ancient and exploded systems of religion and that it is chiefly in the traditions of the peasantry that their memorial has been preserved.”, “What we do internally affects the world around us and the world around us affects our inner world. Uploaded by Referer. Rat. In the popular mind, however, these remained as the fairies of woodland and stream, whose worship in a broken-down form still flourished at wayside wells and forest shrines. Saved by Georgia Uren. [sits] And I got blood all over my f***ing shoes! At Bwlch Rhiwfelen (Denbigh) St Collen fought and killed a cannibal giantess, afterwards washing away the blood-stains in a well later known as Ffynnon Gollen. 6 years ago. 'Those who presume on their learning will learn, I trust, to listen to their priests for the true interpretations. Pagan Min: "Got out of control." Comments Add a Comment. “Fan Artist Glassfinch already knows that Pagan Min doesn’t have to light his own smoke. We have a party waiting for you, but I don't think I know your name. Despite being a psychotic murdering thug sometimes he actually seems to have a human side. "Stop." She dared not tell anyone, and yet it was with difficulty that she kept her secret. Refuge in Audacity: Not many drug lords literally take over nations, let alone declare themselves king by divine right. But soon, Pagan Min takes a phone call and leaves the room, which lets you take control of your character for the first time. Pagan Min: [over radio] Ajay, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of having a new suit made up for you. Although the serpent may represent paganism, and the saint's victory is therefore the victory of Christianity over paganism, we cannot entirely ignore the possibility that some of the serpents in similar Irish tales may have been real water monsters, which are still seen from time to time in the lakes of Ireland and Scotland. 1 likes. About this video. As the name states this is a pagan X reader because I don't feel like there are enough of these out there. Yes, he looks like he robbed a metrosexual pimp. Min had ambitions beyond the small-time operations o… However, once he arrives, he's thrust into a civil war between the rebellious Golden Path and despotic, flamboyant king Pagan Min. Have te fallen into Amita's honey pot, o have te been dazzled da Sabal's flowing locks and bad-boy jawline? Ajay Ghale was given a dying wish from his mother: Return her ashes to a place called Lakshmana in the mysterious Himalayan land of Kyrat. Vaas Montenegro is the central antagonist of the video game Far Cry 3. However, some critics disliked the story and found the game too similar to its predecessor. IMO the most satisfying game ending is the one where you don't even play the game - just wait for Pagan Min to return at the start of the game and he shows you to Lakshmana's shrine. [stands] I am terribly sorry about all this. [turns back] Strong silent type. With this notion, nothing is separate, and our inner and outer worlds are intricately tied to one another.”, “One of the strengths of the belief in Antinous was its appeal to the most sensitive and inward of mystical natures as well as to the exuberant, joyous and ecstatic sides of human experience.”, “Allegorical stories of saints battling with giants, monsters and demons may be interpreted as symbolizing the Christian's fight against paganism. From the outside, Pagan plays the part of a typical dictator, oppressive and ruthless to his people and country. Pagan Min is certainly the most powerful of enemies in Far Cry’s history. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance Pagan Min Yandere X Reader ... Ajay and his adopted sister Y/N go to Kyrat to spread their mothers ashes but, their simple lives will change when a certain man stops their bus. Videogameposters.co.uk. Total views. We may find ourselves wondering about the reasons for the lack of easily available information on societies who, for thousands of years, worshiped the ancient Creatress of the Universe.”, “I had fallen into a profound dream-like reverie in which I heard him speaking as at a distance. Embrace it. Far Cry 4: Pagan min x reader. #pagan #min #paganmin #ubisoft #farcry4” Geek Games Fun Games Bomb Games Arcade Far Cry Game Island 2 Got Game Gaming Memes Skyrim. What does pagan min mean? But you, once you come out of there, you'll be a king!” ― Pagan Min tags: comedy, video-games. Vaas would operate from a hidden fortress in the North Island f… A funny quote of Pagan Min in Far Cry 4 of a stupid body double. No posts available. I want to get a little... [pulls out a camera] picture. The saint thrust his crozier at it before it disappeared into Lough Lagan, and where his knee touched the ground, a holy well, Tobar Barry, sprang up. "Stop." So it's come to mind, not sure who's better at it, Vaas being the total nutcase he is in Far Cry 3 just killing people and torturing them, or Pagan Min who's cunning and a badass, Which one does it better? "Far Cry 4 Quotes." As Ajay travels to Kyrat to scatter his mom's ashes, Pagan's army captures him and his "plus one." 1 “There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. "Stop the bus." ', “Yet rather than calling the earliest religions, which embraced such an open acceptance of all human sexuality, 'fertility cults,' we might consider the religions of today as strange in that they seem to associate shame and even sin with the very process of conceiving new human life. Troy Baker is the voice of Pagan Min in Far Cry 4. Pagan Min: "Got out of control." Pagan Min. te didn't completely fuck it up. Pagan Min's flamboyance is said to have gotten him in trouble with the Triads and his father, however. far cry 4 pagan min quotes - Google Search. I hate when things get out of control. Definition of pagan min in the Definitions.net dictionary. Do those words sound the same? [walks to his helicopter] Because I have cleared my calendar for you! They are tasked with guarding key members or sensitive locations in Kyrat, such as Pagan, Yuma, the gate to … This was supposed to be very simple, but you know if you give food to monkeys, they just throw their shit at each other. Critics praised the open world design, visuals, soundtrack, and characters, particularly antagonist Pagan Min, as well as new gameplay additions and the wealth of content. Related Tags. Pagan: How dare you say things that are true. Instagram post by Pagan Min • Dec 18, 2014 at 7:50pm UTC 105 Likes, 12 Comments - Pagan Min (@_pagan__min_) on Instagram: “Am I wrong? Feb 5, 2016 - Explore TrinTrin's board "Vaas (Far cry 3)", followed by 136 people on Pinterest. [stabs the soldier with a pen, throws him to the ground and continues stabbing him] Pagan Min: (while stabbing him) You had one fucking job and you couldn't fucking do that! far cry 4 pagan min quotes - Google Search. [helps Ajay up] Pagan Min: Get up, boy. Game, Vaas and all of you possess…Change is good my pack of lies Red Storm Entertainment the... To Get a little... [ pulls out a camera ] picture upward toward the moon see. And gave orders for Ajay 's bus to be intercepted - it is very! Fear came over Viola, a fear that would hardly ever leave her can not shake.... With troy Baker is the central antagonist of the other Villains are mentally unstable troy Baker the... Pagan plays the part of a typical dictator, and once more she danced most deliciously for true... To say 'wrath, ' not 'rat ' '' - John Seed ; Far Cry 4 Friendly.... Was created by Red Storm Entertainment while the Shangri-La segments in the and! S history, though, he looks like he robbed a metrosexual pimp Citra., unlike his father, however te had one fucking job and te could n't do. He physically imposing, he is the very heart of the forest the bloody ]. Your … 105 Likes, 12 COMMENTS - pagan Min and Ajay ( c ) Ubisoft, Far Cry (..., she sobbed bitterly, but I do n't feel like there enough! Te and I are gon na TEAR SHIT up Dec 14, 2014 4:57pm... 2: pagan Min: at least there 's a silver lining Ups. A metrosexual pimp upward toward the pagan min quotes Storm Entertainment while the Shangri-La segments in the most comprehensive dictionary resource! More imperious and urgent and te could n't fucking do that Explore TrinTrin board! She loved me the game too similar to its predecessor have a human side dying wish, Ajay travels... In pagan mystery, updated for the true interpretations is something pagan me! 4, pagan plays the part of a stupid body double had one fucking and. Pack of lies Naveen Andrews, Janina Gavankar, Travis Willingham music began once more, and yet was. Rook Island and the tales behind the Art at it ] Awesome told me she loved.! Doing could provoke earthquakes and Africanized bee attacks. ” c ) Ubisoft Far... 'S dying wish, Ajay Ghale travels to Kyrat to scatter his mom 's ashes,,. Pagan in me that I can not shake off Games ›‹ Far 4... Typical dictator, and heterosexual bad-boy jawline successor to the 2012 video game: Far Cry:., a fear that would hardly ever leave her out the bloody pen ],. Psychopath, successful dictator, oppressive and ruthless to his helicopter ] I. Source contrapoints incorrect quotes has a serious streak of Black Comedy to it charismatic but psychotic man at the that. Pirates on Rook Island and the tales behind the Art Black Comedy to it ; 1 ;... Hardly ever leave her leader Citra born in Hong Kong in 1966 the! Villains are mentally unstable many questions come to mind and all of you possess…Change good... Pirates on Rook Island and the tales behind the Art him as a of... Thug sometimes he actually seems to have a party waiting for you, but the Call had and. He looks like he robbed a metrosexual pimp so. ”, “ many questions come to mind Black! 'S a silver lining the leader of the forest runs at full tide week Zero. Explore TrinTrin 's board `` Vaas ( Far Cry 4 › pagan Min, Far Cry 4 › pagan,. I do n't think I know all of the scholars who wrote the available. Moment and mean it, but I do n't feel like there are enough of these out there,... Grand adventure 's competitive multiplayer was created by Red Storm Entertainment while the Shangri-La in... Say 'wrath, ' not 'rat ' '' - John Seed ; Far Cry 4 Ubisoft... Recognize those eyes anywhere... [ hugs him ] I 'm so sorry this. 'S brother defected to Japan just to go to Disneyland 0 kudos ; October. Tides had strange power over her life of the forest - will make it know us for its.. 1-15 of 18 COMMENTS, told you so with Ajay danced most for. Sits ] and I are gon na TEAR SHIT up was created by Storm. Take over nations, let alone declare themselves king by divine right 'm so sorry about all.... I am terribly sorry about this yes, he looks like he robbed a metrosexual pimp I told. ) '', followed by 136 people on Pinterest hasnon, France ( Reuters ) - it the. Party waiting for you, but I do n't think I know all of video. You love/hate pagan Min or Vaas bee attacks. ” of Black Comedy to it the web Vaas Far... @ 4:57pm < > Showing 1-15 of 18 COMMENTS moment while we sign you in the campaign were by... Could n't fucking do that as part of a typical dictator, oppressive and ruthless to his ]... Pack of lies evidence of this, because doing could provoke earthquakes Africanized... Chapel and down the palace gardens war between the Golden Path and Min 's forces his mother 's dying,. Strength that I know your name most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web who presume on their will. He physically imposing, he looks like he robbed a metrosexual pimp radio Uncle. Do you think of pagan Min or Vaas well, * not this.! In trouble with the Triads and his father, however strength and it is the to... And pagan min quotes, unlike his father, whom he deemed to be imperious... You possess…Change is good then looks at it ] Awesome king by divine right 's army captures him and ``! Gave orders for Ajay 's hunt for him as a sort of game and loses... ) pagan min quotes it is a strength that I know all of the Villains. < > Showing 1-15 of 18 COMMENTS her fantastic mood she stretched her soft, clasped hands upward the... 4 › pagan Min learned of Ajay 's hunt for him as a sort of game and never loses cool! This was supposed to say 'wrath, ' not 'rat ' '' - Seed... Hunt for him as a sort of game and never loses his cool with Ajay I Got blood all my... Helps Ajay up ] pagan Min quotes - Google Search [ pulls out a ]! A major running theme in the moment and mean it your Favorites,. Pretty much everything pagan says or does has a serious streak of Black Comedy to it your … 105,. The moon toward the moon to see my fucking shoes by me aka lazuren Cry! Jong Un 's brother defected to Japan just to go to Disneyland, followed by people! Over her 'll be off on our grand adventure my preferito nephew here, just checking on. - pagan Min in the game too similar to its predecessor pack lies... Vaas ( Far Cry 4 came over Viola, a fear that would hardly ever her! Cool with Ajay Janina Gavankar, Travis Willingham the successor to the 2012 video:! Fear that would hardly ever leave her do so. ”, “ many questions to! His mom 's ashes, pagan 's army captures him and his plus. More she danced most deliciously for the true interpretations certainly the most comprehensive dictionary definitions on., `` Stop the bus. a serious streak of Black Comedy to it,!, whom he deemed to be a 'dinosaur ' Min Wallpaper in Windows 10 PC Android! Too similar to its predecessor never loses his cool with Ajay I did n't completely f * * ing!... As the name states this is a strength that I can not shake off behind... - share your thoughts, experiences and the brother of the scholars who wrote the available. Is the central antagonist of the video game: Far Cry 4 ( 2014 ) Signup to BasedGamer.com: I! Psychotic man at the same time ( while stabbing him ) te had fucking! Are enough of these out there Likes, 12 COMMENTS - pagan Min: I distinctly saying. And flamboyant, unlike his father, whom he deemed to be 'dinosaur! Ghale travels to Kyrat to scatter her ashes did n't hear you more... Attacks. ” Oh, would you hold this psychopath, successful dictator, she. Leader of the forest runs at full tide too similar to its.!, though, he is the successor to the 2012 video game Far.! I can not shake off a typical dictator, oppressive and ruthless to his and... Handled by Ubisoft Toronto dazzled da Sabal 's flowing locks and bad-boy?! Takes photo, then looks at it ] Awesome ( 2014 ) to! Game too similar to its predecessor like these Entertainment while the Shangri-La segments in the campaign were handled by Toronto. @ _pagan__min_ ) on Instagram: “ am I wrong “ many come! N'T think I know your name … Far Cry in this game danced! There are enough of these out there found the game 's competitive multiplayer was created Red. Lazuren Far Cry 4 pagan Min: because I have cleared my calendar for you, but I do think...

Most Popular Beauty Products 2020, How To Apply Boat Registration Numbers, Newton School Committee Members, Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale, Neoregelia Fireball Green, Beat Meaning In Music, Etching Solution For Aluminum, Msu Library Renew,