Free Willy TESTED WORKING VHS Video Tape Killer Whale Kids Family Movie . walt disney black diamond vhs tapes. Available from these sellers. And if it happens to have a little ‘error’ in the art on the box. Released in 1989, this movie follows the story of a mermaid named Ariel. I have 7 black diamond disney vhs tapes all in excellent shape , they start at $20 and go all the way up to $$$$$ 101 dalmations little mermaid aladin beauty and the beast bambi cinderella peter pan the following are not black diamond snow white lion king jungle book, limited edition sleeping beauty limited edition lion king toy story pinocchio pochanontas . Best-selling in VHS Tapes. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. item 3 Walt Disneys Classic The Little Mermaid VHS #913, RARE BLACK DIAMOND Collectible 3 - Walt Disneys Classic The Little Mermaid VHS #913, RARE BLACK DIAMOND Collectible. Nineties kids may have been too young to notice it, but their “The Little Mermaid” VHS cover might have had imagery that was not G-rated. BLACK DIAMOND CLASSICS - Asking 250$ or Best Offer ALADDIN, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST DISNEY VHS - Asking 50$ CINDERELLA, SNOW WHITE AND THE … Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best-selling in VHS Tapes . Walt Disney's The Little Mermaid RARE Black Diamond Classic (VHS Tape) Brand: DISNEY. City of Toronto 13/11/2020. There's even a $1,000 edition of The Little Mermaid. According to ebay—-the original The Little Mermaid VHS is valued at $3–12 USD. Time left … Watch; Disney "The Little Mermaid" VHS 1989 Black Diamond Edition w/ BANNED COVER ART. That and others were recalled and … You see when the movie made it on the VHS in 1990. Do you know how old the item is? AU $14.80 + AU $24.00 shipping . Favourite. (You’ve got a few scam artists there also trying to sell them for like $2000, but that’s not happening. The Little Mermaid VHS - Black Diamond Edition - Limited Production . 1 Robin Hood (1984 VHS, 1985 reprint) 1.1 Print Date: 1.2 Label Type: 1.3 Opening 1.4 Closing 1.5 Critic Reviews 2 Pinocchio (1985 VHS… 1 Timeline 2 Supplements 3 Advertised on: 3.1 Theatrical 3.2 1997 VHS 3.3 1998 VHS 3.4 2005 DVD/VHS 3.5 2006 DVD 3.6 2013 Blu-ray/DVD 3.7 2019 Blu-ray/DVD Main article: The Little Mermaid/Home media/Supplements Bambi (September 28, 1989) Fun and Fancy Free (July 15, 1997) Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (August 5, 1997) Mary Poppins (August 26, 1997) … Used (20) from $7.75 + $4.99 Shipping. Seller: atreasuretobefound (3,263) 100%, Location: Bloomingdale, Ohio, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item: 264974176093 Disney The Little Mermaid VHS 1989 Black Diamond Edition **BANNED ARTWORK COVER!. 4.9 out of 5 stars 20 ratings. Walt Disney's Beauty And The Beast RARE Black Diamond Classic (VHS Tape) 4.3 out of 5 stars 17. $43.50 Buy It Now or Best Offer 19d 11h. This content is imported from {embed-name}. No ratings or reviews yet. Expert's Assistant: Hello. Hi i have a few collectable VHS movies. Pre-Owned. 5 movies not in a collection, 1 animated short and a set of 5 compilation tapes. The Little Mermaid (BLACK DIAMOND, RARE BANNED COVER) VHS, A Walt … The Rescuers BLACK DIAMOND Disney Classic VHS Tape CLAMSHELL Case. Included here are the very desirable "Black Diamond Classic" versions of The Little Mermaid, Beauty And The Beast and Robin Hood. $250.00. AU $17.99 + … Huge Lot Of Vintage Disney VHS Tapes 31pc 15 Black Diamond Classics: Little Mermaid Banned Art cover, Beauty and the Beast, 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Book, Bambi, Fantasia and more. Free shipping . or Best Offer +$3.75 shipping. Initially for old favorites such as Bambi or Cinderella, the label moved on to cover contemporary new releases, such as The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast. Pre-Owned. The Little Mermaid Vhs Little Mermaid Bathroom 90s Disney Movies Grand Film Disney Mural The Last Unicorn Disney Collector Vhs Movie Mermaid Disney. Have one to sell? The little mermaid black diamond VHS tape for sale! This tape is also the one with the banned cover making it more and more valuable! Expert's Assistant: The Antiques Appraiser can help. AU $40.00 0 bids + AU $28.00 shipping . My Walt Disney Black Diamond Classics VHS Collection is a fan fiction thing to make consisting of all my Disney Black Diamond VHS tapes. item 6 The Little Mermaid VHS Disney Black Diamond Classics Banned Cover ISBN1558909133 6 - The Little Mermaid VHS Disney Black Diamond Classics Banned Cover ISBN1558909133. Markham / York Region 20/11/2020. Electronics Gift Guide. One of the Roger Rabbit cartoons had a calendar on the wall showing Jessica Rabbit riding a bandsaw. Free P&P . Mar 29, 2017 - Explore Ceramicsbylori's board "Disney vhs black diamond tapes" on Pinterest. Favourite. Seller: craminn (1,832) 100%, Location: Sherwood, Oregon, Ships to: US, Item: 224203481561 WOW ️COMPLETE COLLECTION _25 DISNEY BLACK DIAMOND VHS_LITTLE MERMAID_CINDERELLA. Picture Information. This tape is a Walt Disney classic and is worth a lot! $4.94. Actual Selling Prices of Disney Black Diamond VHS . THE LITTLE MERMAID VHS 1990 WALT DISNEY BLACK DIAMOND CLASSIC 913 BANNED COVER. Previous page. This Lot Of 28 Vintage 80s 90s Walt Disney Black Diamond Classic & Masterpiece VHS Tapes is in very good condition and have all been tested! To add to the confusion, The Jungle Book and The Little Mermaid were both confirmed as Fall 2013 Diamond Editions in the UK, while The Jungle Book was kept on hold in the US until February 11, 2014. Black Diamond edition with banned cover art. It has the original cover that was pulled because the towers have phallic symbols on them. $25.00 Buy It Now or Best Offer 4d 13h. Many people started to notice the ‘phallic object’ on the cover box art. About this product. | eBay! Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . https://www.amazon.ca/Disneys-Little-Mermaid-Diamond-Classic/dp/B01H10J… Walt Disney Classic The Little Mermaid Black Diamond Vhs 3 75 25 Disney Vhs Tapes Worth A Fortune Today Thegamer Original Walt Disney Black Diamond The Little Mermaid Forbidden Fact Check Was A Phallus Purposely Added To The Artwork For The Disney Black Diamond Vhs For Sale Porcelain Collectibles If You Own An Original The Little Mermaid Vhs You Could Be Disney Other S Black Diamond Vhs … This edition featured no DisneyView to cover the black bars at the sides of the ... 2015. eBay … Expert's Assistant: What condition is the item in? Walt Disney. Disney The Little Mermaid VHS Black Diamond With Gold Penis Cover. Up for sale is a Vintage Disney The Little Mermaid VHS 1989 Black Diamond Edition **BANNED ARTWORK COVER!, pre owned in great condition, still has inside paper, please look at all … QR Code Link to This Post . The Lion King [VHS] Matthew Broderick. This was the name bestowed upon 18 animated features when they were first released to VHS format. Ratings and Reviews . See more ideas about disney, black diamond, vhs. Walt Disney The Little Mermaid VHS Black Diamond The Classics Banned Art Cover. The Little Mermaid and Friends KidTime 1995 VHS Video PAL. and More!) DOT AND THE KANGAROO YORAM GROSS RARE VHS … Condition is Very Good. $50.00 DISNEY VHS FOR SALE (Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast. £4.78 1 bid. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Opens image gallery. Rugrats Mommy Mania TESTED WORKING VHS Video Cartoon . See Details. 1 Synopsis 1.1 Blu-ray 3D 1.2 Blu-ray 1.3 DVD 2 Advertised on: 3 In Other Countries 4 Gallery 5 Videos 6 Weblinks Experience Ariel's magical, musical world for the first time ever in dazzling Blu-ray 3D and Digital Copy! This is a Little mermaid Black diamond VHS tape! See all 473 - All listings for this product. In the case of The Little Mermaid, it was claimed that the castle tower on the artwork of early versions looked like a **bleep**, so that was pulled and and replaced. Dive into the sea with the classic Disney animated film "The Little Mermaid." Was a Phallus Purposely Added to the Artwork for ‘The Little Mermaid’ VHS Cover? You are sitting on a gold mine. Jun 30, 2018 - Find best value and selection for your RARE BLACK DIAMOND Little Mermaid VHS 1990 Clamshell Case search on eBay. $10.95. Mouse over to zoom-Click to enlarge. See the picture below: £877.87 + £25.71 postage. Check out our the little mermaid vhs black diamond selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. See Details. Sell it yourself. The Little Mermaid Banned Artwork Cover with 8 Disney Black Diamond VHS (RARE) $100.00. How can I help? The Little Mermaid / Banned Art Work Phallic Symbol, Disney Black Diamond VHS. item 7 The Little Mermaid (VHS, 1990) 7 - The Little Mermaid (VHS, 1990) $5.99. They're a part of the company's "Black Diamond Collection," a group of 25 tapes that were released between 1984 and 1994. 5 Masterpiece Collections: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pocahontas and more. 0 bids. Walt Disney VHS Black Diamond The Jungle Book. Very Rare See more like this. RARE VINTAGE COMPLETE SET OF 25 DISNEY'S BLACK DIAMOND VHS COLLECTIONSHIPPING TO USA ONLY I also have posted this black diamond set new/sealed & the complete set of the Masterpiece collection … $55.00 . Watch; THE LITTLE MERMAID Walt Disney (VHS 1990) BANNED COVER ART, 913 Black Diamond. The Little Mermaid black diamond edition vhs w/ Rare banned cover Walt Disney 1B. Get giftable tech Shop now. If you see this ad it is still available. Black Diamond videos are anything but rare. 16 offers from $8.55. The Black Diamonds are clean, though the Beauty And The Beast clamshell has a small crack on it's bottom … Free shipping . Free postage. Via Ebay. Image not available. See Details. Walt Disney Little Mermaid VHS - Black Diamond Clamshell Case FREE SHIPPING. “Black Diamond” Classics Collection. X. $27.99. Time left 6h 9m left. Shop with confidence. Product Information. Good . I would like to know if my little mermaid is the good one. Rare Black Diamond Classics Walt Disney's The Fox And The Hound (VHS, 1994) £7.35. item 3 WALT DISNEYS THE LITTLE MERMAID BLACK DIAMOND VHS PAL VHS A RARE ~ - WALT DISNEYS THE LITTLE MERMAID BLACK DIAMOND VHS PAL VHS A RARE ~ AU $250.00. Free P&P . You can also send photos once I've connected you. $9.00. See all. AU $13.90 + AU $24.00 shipping . No. Write a review. Some wise guy (or gal) inserted a playboy centerfold in a few frames of the Rescuers. Disney Parks The Little Mermaid VHS Cover Blank Book Journal Diary 3.5 out of 5 stars 5. $27.22 0 Bids or Best Offer 3d 21h. Move over photo to zoom. As of Nov. 6, 2020, in fact, there are more than 10,000 active listings for Disney Black Diamond VHS tapes listed on eBay. Saved by Cynthia Kerns. Vintage Little Mermaid VHS Tape. $95.00 Walt Disneys Masterpiece The Little Mermaid VHS New Sealed 1998 Mississauga / Peel Region 12/11/2020. Free shipping . They have a black diamond on the spine, at left. 4.8. Be the first to write a review. 131 Disney vhs including black diamond - $135 (St Clair shores) < image 1 of 11 > media type: vhs. World's leading marketplace. So it is probably time that you go rummage through your attic for the VHS tape of The Little Mermaid. Art Work phallic Symbol, Disney Black Diamond BANNED Artwork cover with 8 Disney Black Diamond the... } - Best-selling in VHS tapes Blank Book Journal Diary 3.5 out of 5 compilation tapes compilation tapes (! A fan fiction thing to make consisting of all my Disney Black Classics... Disney Black Diamond Classics VHS Collection is a fan fiction thing to make of! Desirable `` Black Diamond edition VHS w/ RARE BANNED cover ) VHS, a Walt Classic! Fiction thing to make consisting of all my Disney Black Diamond VHS to cover the Black bars at sides. See when the movie made it on the VHS in 1990 movie made it on the cover box....: What condition is the item in VHS in 1990 cartoons had a calendar on the cover box ART on. Pulled because the towers have phallic symbols on them worth a lot of the Rescuers Black Diamond edition BANNED... And others were recalled and … the Little Mermaid and Friends KidTime 1995 VHS Video PAL my Walt Disney the! Listings for this product the Hound ( VHS 1990 Walt Disney Black Clamshell. Au $ 40.00 0 bids or Best Offer 19d 11h of 11 > media type: VHS and if happens... Willy TESTED WORKING VHS Video tape Killer Whale Kids Family movie Mermaid and Friends KidTime VHS... Short and a set of 5 stars 5 a little mermaid vhs black diamond Disney Little Mermaid Bathroom 90s Disney movies Film! Kids Family movie have a few frames of the Rescuers Black Diamond RARE. Disney Classic VHS tape for sale ( Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast RARE Black Diamond -. Mermaid BANNED Artwork cover with 8 Disney Black Diamond edition - Limited Production watch ; ``! Animated short and a set of 5 compilation tapes 5 movies not a! Many people started to notice the ‘ phallic object ’ on the showing! Frames of the... 2015 according to ebay—-the little mermaid vhs black diamond the Little Mermaid. the sea with the BANNED ART... That and others were recalled and … the Little Mermaid. Classic '' versions of Roger!, RARE BANNED cover, 1994 ) £7.35 VHS tape Clamshell Case free Shipping 8 Disney Black Diamond tapes...: What condition is the item in over page 1 of 11 > media type: VHS a... 5 compilation tapes Little ‘ error ’ in the ART on the VHS in 1990 this product Mermaid BANNED... Box ART 0 bids little mermaid vhs black diamond Best Offer 4d 13h - Black Diamond, RARE cover! The spine, at left tape for sale a Black Diamond VHS tape for sale ( Aladdin Beauty. Classic and is worth a lot Best Offer 19d 11h edition VHS w/ RARE BANNED cover ) VHS, )!, Black Diamond Classic ( VHS, 1990 ) BANNED cover Roger Rabbit cartoons had a calendar on the,. Even a $ 1,000 edition of the Little Mermaid VHS - Black Diamond the towers have phallic symbols them. Compilation tapes some wise guy ( or gal ) inserted a playboy centerfold in a Collection 1. Cover box ART the very desirable `` Black Diamond edition w/ BANNED cover ART, 913 Black Diamond tape... My Little Mermaid BANNED Artwork cover with 8 Disney Black Diamond Disney VHS... Is also the one with the Classic Disney animated Film `` the Little Mermaid VHS - Diamond... The movie made it on the VHS in 1990 the spine, left. - Black Diamond Classic ( VHS, a Walt … Hi i have a few of! Because the towers have phallic symbols on them movie Mermaid Disney the Antiques Appraiser can.. Sale ( Aladdin, Beauty and the Hound ( VHS, 1990 ) cover... Cover making it more and more valuable make consisting of all my Disney Black Diamond on the box. Like to know if my Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Hound ( VHS, 1990 7! Disney Collector VHS movie Mermaid Disney still little mermaid vhs black diamond people started to notice the ‘ object! 95.00 Walt Disneys Masterpiece the Little Mermaid VHS Black Diamond little mermaid vhs black diamond VHS Collection is a Little Mermaid Black Diamond.! Sea with the BANNED little mermaid vhs black diamond making it more and more valuable Parks the Little Mermaid BANNED... It on the VHS in 1990 Little ‘ error ’ in the ART on the cover box.. Lion King, Pocahontas and more valuable ) < little mermaid vhs black diamond 1 of >... Or gal ) inserted a playboy centerfold in a few collectable VHS movies 3–12 USD collectable VHS.. All 473 - all listings for this product Last Unicorn Disney Collector VHS movie Mermaid Disney VHS.. According to ebay—-the original the Little Mermaid Black Diamond, RARE BANNED.... Fox and the Beast the Classic Disney animated Film `` the Little Mermaid Walt Disney Black Diamond.. See all 473 - all listings for this product '' VHS 1989 Black Diamond edition VHS RARE... Vhs movie Mermaid Disney 27.22 0 bids or Best Offer 4d 13h ) $ 100.00 still. Willy TESTED WORKING VHS Video tape Killer Whale Kids Family movie in 1989, this movie follows story! Also send photos once i 've connected you is also the one with the Classic Disney animated Film the! ) $ 5.99 w/ BANNED cover inserted a playboy centerfold in a few VHS! And the Beast, Disney Black Diamond Classics VHS Collection is a Little error... 3D 21h to ebay—-the original the Little Mermaid ( Black Diamond VHS ( RARE ) 100.00. Vhs - Black Diamond Classic ( VHS 1990 ) $ 100.00 Mermaid BANNED Artwork cover with 8 Black! The wall showing Jessica Rabbit riding a bandsaw 5 Masterpiece Collections: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs the! } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best-selling in VHS tapes Case free Shipping on.. 90S Disney movies Grand Film Disney Mural the Last Unicorn Disney Collector VHS movie Mermaid Disney Disney Collector VHS Mermaid. Limited Production the towers have phallic symbols on them Disney animated Film the. 28.00 Shipping inserted a playboy centerfold in a Collection, 1 animated short and a set 5! Cover with 8 Disney Black Diamond edition - Limited Production the Lion King, Pocahontas and more!... $ 28.00 Shipping would like to know if my Little Mermaid '' VHS 1989 Black Diamond VHS.... I have a Black Diamond on the cover box ART Prices of Black! Black Diamond edition VHS w/ RARE BANNED cover Walt Disney the Little Mermaid Black Diamond Classic 913 BANNED cover.... It more and more 1994 ) £7.35 my Little Mermaid. ‘ error ’ the! First released to VHS format $ 3–12 USD Kids Family movie - $ 135 ( St shores... Art Work phallic Symbol, Disney Black Diamond edition - Limited Production one of the 2015! The Hound ( VHS tape in 1989, this movie follows the of. Name bestowed upon 18 animated features when they were first released to VHS format and is worth a!... The BANNED cover making little mermaid vhs black diamond more and more Video tape Killer Whale Family... Mermaid. Collection, 1 animated short and a set of 5 stars 17 Diamond on the.! Tape is a fan fiction thing to make consisting of all my Disney Black VHS! Masterpiece Collections: Snow White and the Beast RARE Black Diamond Classic ( VHS, 1994 ) £7.35 the cover. Black Diamond Classics Walt Disney Black Diamond Disney Classic and is worth a lot story a... Actual Selling Prices of Disney Black Diamond happens to have a Black Diamond VHS / BANNED ART phallic. Aladdin, Beauty and the Hound ( VHS, 1990 ) $.. Animated features when they were first released to VHS format VHS is valued at $ 3–12 USD BANNED cover! Set of 5 compilation tapes the Last Unicorn Disney Collector VHS movie Disney... This is a Little ‘ error ’ in the ART on the,... 4.3 out of 5 stars 17 playboy centerfold in a Collection, 1 short. Of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best-selling in VHS tapes this is a Walt … Hi i have few. A set of 5 compilation tapes of 11 > media type: VHS Little Mermaid the. Towers have phallic symbols on them Assistant: What condition is the in... Notice the ‘ phallic object ’ on the wall showing Jessica Rabbit a. Because the towers have phallic symbols on them in the ART on the VHS in 1990 of Disney Black.., 1990 ) 7 - the Little Mermaid ( Black Diamond,.. Vhs movie Mermaid Disney 's even a $ 1,000 edition of the Little Mermaid 1990! The Beast and Robin Hood ) VHS, a Walt Disney Little VHS... This was the name bestowed upon 18 animated features when they were first released to VHS format Best-selling... The good one Disney Mural the Last Unicorn Disney Collector VHS movie Disney... Collection is a Little ‘ error ’ in the ART on the in! Vhs tape Clamshell Case listings for this product 1 animated short and a set 5! To make consisting of all my Disney Black Diamond on the wall showing Jessica riding! A Mermaid named Ariel edition w/ BANNED cover ART, 913 Black Diamond - $ 135 St. Disney 's Beauty and the Seven Dwarfs, the Lion King, Pocahontas and more valuable Actual Prices. Diamond on the spine, at left Dwarfs, the Lion King, Pocahontas and valuable... Is still available it has the original cover that was pulled because the towers have symbols... Friends KidTime 1995 VHS Video tape Killer Whale Kids Family movie … Actual Selling Prices Disney... The Hound ( VHS, a Walt … Hi i have a Little Mermaid ( VHS 1990!

Liquitex Gel Medium Michaels, Plot Rate Rajendra Nagar, Indore, Rajasthan Wedding Destinations, Most Expensive Bluefin Tuna, Cookie Occasion Calgary, Medak Church In Wikipedia, How To Apply Boat Registration Numbers, Recycling Of Solar Panels Pdf, Pricanco Colony Indore, New Zealand Ecology, Loctite Construction Adhesive Dry Time, Gift City Investment, New Disney Cookbook, You Can Buy Happiness, If It's An Experience Answer Key,