Anyone is welcome to seek the input of our helpful community as they piece together their desktop. They ship via Fedex, and what i can tell they do 3-5 day shipping. Today i opened my Lian Li razer Version Case and i accidentally dropped the glass side panel on the floor, it got crushed to pieces arrrrggghhh and now i contacted Lian Li waiting for a result, if they can send me a replacement. Press J to jump to the feed. Experience the full view seamless front and side tempered glasses like a show room. Front Panels cost 42$, and large panels cost $48 (shipping included). Did you get that sweet new Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic rig built? Lian Li PC-O11DX Dynamic Midi Tower Tempered Glass: Amazon.de: Computers & Accessories Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our … Cookies help us deliver our Services. Magnetic filter on top of the Lian Li 011D Dynamic Mini PC case. If only you had more airflow in that area, right? I can't seem to find anything searching [insert your favorite search engine here] or browsing [insert your favorite online retailer here], and short of emailing someone at Lian Li, which is my next step, how would I go about finding and purchasing a side panel for my case? Dimensions (W)274mm x(H)449mm x(D)446mm. Lian Li Dynamic 011D Mini DeBaur allows ample support for AIO or DIY water-cooling configurations. I have the black version and I didnt realize that the tempered glass is way tinted. The new Lian Li 011D Mini can fit motherboard sizes that include ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini-ITX. Replacement Screens; Replacement Batteries; Explore All Categories. I/O Ports USB3.0 x2 , HD Audio USB3.1 Type-C x1 , HD Audio. Lian Li Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Tempered Glass eATX Full Tower Computer Case - Black Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. LIAN LI PW8-V2 ADDRESSABLE RGB STRIMER Plus 8-PIN. New Products For January. Through years of researching, collecting feedback and redesigning; We have successfully craft the best edition of the dual chamber chassis. Motherboard Compatibility: ATX, Micro-ATX Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Its simple and easy to figure out but perhaps this info will be useful to someone. Ascend to... the PC Master Race. Started playing your game at 4K res only to realize the system's now overheating because that 011 Dynamic has a sold glass front? Yeah? Today i opened my Lian Li razer Version Case and i accidentally dropped the glass side panel on the floor, it got crushed to pieces arrrrggghhh and now i contacted Lian Li waiting for a result, if they can send me a replacement. Phanteks PH-VGPUKT_02 – Universal Vertical GPU Bracket with 220mm Flat Line Pci-E X16 Riser Cable Kit. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic Custom Modded Replacement Front Panel ONLY NOT THE CASE at the best online prices at … Material (Front/Side)Tempered Glass+Aluminum (Body)0.8mm SECC. Phanteks PH-VGPUKT_02 – Universal Vertical GPU Bracket with 220mm Flat Line Pci-E … This is the place to ask! Lian-Li Product Dimensions 27.4 x 44.9 x 44.6 cm; 5 Kilograms Item model number O11 DYNAMIC RAZER Edition Manufacturer LIAN LI Color Black - Tempered Glass Form Factor Tower Processor Count 1 RAM Size 8 GB Computer Memory Type SDRAM Are Batteries Included No Item Weight 5 kg $637.35 shipping. Lian Li are the masters of aluminium based chassis, and with great aluminium, comes great configurability. 27 LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition Black Tempered Features. Planning on building a computer but need some advice? We supply our customers with the most durable case mod parts available on the market. LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Black Tempered Glass on the Front and Left Side, Chassis Body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case - PC-O11DX. please ignore the pair of 960's in the setup photo. Motherboard Compatibility: Micro ATX / ATX / E-ATX Front Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 / 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C / HD Audio Power Supply Mounted: Rear Side Panel Window: Yes Model #: PC-O11DX Item #: N82E16811112583 Return Policy: Replacement Only Return Policy Share. Are they slip in or bolt on? Lian Li PC-O11DW 011 Dynamic Tempered Glass on The Front Chassis Body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case White 4.8 out of 5 stars 637 1 offer from CDN$ 331.92 $3,500.00. yeah its kinda bs but beauty is pain i guess, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the pcmasterrace community. PPCS comes to the rescue again. Did you figure it out? The O11 Dynamic series from LIAN LI is developed in collaboration with DER8AUR, a world-renowned German overclocking, water cooling, and gaming evangelist. Case Type Tower Chassis. See more "lian li mini " OUT OF STOCK. It has deep scratches on the inside from the previous owner, but it was otherwise a very good deal, too good to pass up on. Timelapse Build Lian Li Pc O11 Dynamic Youtube. Man, that sucks! Through the years of researching, collecting feedback and redesigning; We have successfully crafted the best edition of the dual chamber chassis. I would say contacting Lian Li is your best bet for that. Performance-PCs carries an assortment of side panels to customize your PC. This item Lian Li PC-O11DX 011 DYNAMIC Tempered glass on the front Chassis body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Black. Ascend to a level that respects your eyes, your wallet, your mind, and your heart. Amazon Com Lian Li Pc O11dw 011 Dynamic Tempered Glass On The Front Chassis Body Secc Atx Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case White Computers Accessories. You need to submit a support ticket at this link (LL website). Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Tempered Glass Mid Tower Case - White - 4x 2.5" SDD & 2x 3.5" HDD Drive Bays - 8x Expansion Slots - Front & Side Tempered Glass - Dual Chamber - Holds up to 3x 120mm / 2x 140mm Top Fans, 3x 120mm Side Fans, 120mm Bottom Fans - Radiator Support 120x 360mm / 120x 240mm / 140x 280mm - CPU Cooling 155mm (Height) - PC-O11DW - 12 Months Warranty I ordered a large side panel on Monday (12/16) and received it today (12/20). Lian Li PC-O11DX 011 Dynamic Tempered Glass on The Front Chassis Body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Black 4.8 out of 5 stars 492. I've seen quite a few nice results come from DIY guides. About LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition Black Tempered $42 for a replacement :O. Nah. Lian Li PT-JT03 Male & Female Front Face Plate Connec $4.00: Lian Li PT-JT01Version B Male & Female Front Face Plate Connec $4.00: Lian Li PT-JT01 Male Version B Front Face Plate Connecting Plast $2.00: Lian Li W-75 PC-7x plus2 PC-P80 Clear Left Side Window Those have been out for a while. Lian Li and Der8auer worked together to design the O11 Dynamic and O11 Air. All the air chased out of the loop so it's whisper-quiet? I noticed that there arent any definitive answers to how Lian Li replacement glass side replacements are obtained or their price. With that in mind, OcUK offer a wide range of Lian Li case accessories, allowing you to customise the majority of the Lian Li case range with aftermarket parts. Its simple and easy to figure out but perhaps this info will be useful to someone. 3 groups of 3 located at the bottom, top and front side facing away from the glass. Testing setup: Case: Lian Li pc-011 Dynamic. LIAN LI PW8-V2 ADDRESSABLE RGB STRIMER Plus 8-PIN. Preorders open on November 20th, 2020, and optional accessories, such as a replacement backplate to mount the GPU vertically and a hot-swap backplate add-on for the drive cage, will be released shortly after launch. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Lian Li Case Accessories. I noticed that there arent any definitive answers to how Lian Li replacement glass side replacements are obtained or their price. In this subreddit, we celebrate and promote the ultimate gaming and working platform. CDN$169.99. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Lian Li's latest case offering, the PC-O11 Dynamic, is a gorgeous chassis with large tempered glass panels, outstanding water cooling support, and a … You damage the glass that you're looking to replace? Here are two reference photos. This item Lian Li PC-O11DW 011 DYNAMIC tempered glass on the front Chassis body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case White. Lian Li Pc O11 Dynamic Atx Full Tower Case Pc O11dx Pcpartpicker. 5 out of 5 stars (5) ... Lian Li 011 dynamic xl PC Tower Tempered Glass Desktop Case - Black. Lian Li Replacement Glass 011 Dynamic. Always looking for ways to improve computer design and performance, DER8AUER volunteered his time to review and test the design concepts of the O11D series. i got it after 3 weeks, i paid around 50 euros with fedex shipping, so you just have to email them! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. This is why you should get acrylic windows and not glass. Buy LIAN LI O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certificated - Black Color, Tempered Glass on the Front, and Left Side, E-ATX , ATX Full Tower Gaming Computer Case, O11D XL-X with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Top Rated Gear: Lian-Li PC-O11DX Dynamic Mid Tower Tempered Glass Computer Case, Black. My local plastic store made me a new side panel for cheap. Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-1TB) If your looking for a custom side panel with a window to show off your system then browse our collection from Lian Li. So it's hard to see inside even with the inside pc lights. Lian-Li Case Replacement Parts. LIAN LI O11D MINI-W White SPCC / Aluminum / Tempered Glass ATX Mini Tower Computer Case (510) Write a Review. Structure Dual chamber. For all intense purposes the case layout looks a bit like this. However, have you looked up some simple glass repair solutions? Press J to jump to the feed. The 011 Dynamic is the combination of modern design and art. I mean, worst case, what? The Lian Li Dynamic 011D Mini DeBaur case redefines modularity in a small PC case. LIAN LI’s O11 Dynamic Mini will be available in both black and white colors for an MSRP of $99. Lian Li PC-O11DW Tempered Glass Dynamic Midi Tower - White. No-one in their right mind is going to miss that shitty, foggy acrylic crap that scratches when you do nothing more than look at it wrong. They will contact you via email. i got it after 3 weeks, i paid around 50 euros with fedex shipping, so you just have to email them! LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified Front: Tempered Glass + Aluminum 10 X 2.5” SSD or 6 X 2.5” SSD + 4 X 3.5” HDD Radiator Support: 3 X 120 mm (side) + 1 X 120 mm (rear) + 3 X 120 mm/2 x 140 mm (base) + 3 X 120 mm/2 x 140 mm (top) (Optional) Front I/O Panel: 4 X USB 3.0 (2 on the front, 2 at the front case feet), 1 X USB 3.1 TYPE-C, 1 X HD AUDIO Case cooling: Welcome to the official subreddit of the PC Master Race. I second /u/CleverRya's answer on contacting Lian Li. Buy LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic White Tempered Glass on the Front and Left Sides, Chassis Body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case - PC-O11DW with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Lian Li PC-O11DX 011 DYNAMIC Tempered glass on the front Chassis body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Black 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,955 £182.27 £ 182 . Space optimization chassis, The O11 DYNAMIC is the combination of modern design and art. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 5 out of 5 stars (23) Total Ratings 23, ... Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Black. --Well, worry no more! /r/buildapc is a community-driven subreddit dedicated to custom PC assembly. Hardware. It after 3 weeks, i paid around 50 euros with fedex shipping, so you just have email! Of STOCK `` Lian Li Dynamic Mini lian li 011 dynamic replacement glass Case is why you should get acrylic windows and glass... Sweet new Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer edition Black Tempered Lian Li O11D MINI-W White SPCC / Aluminum / glass. You just have to email them see more `` Lian Li 011 Dynamic has a sold front... Cost $ 48 ( shipping included ) carries an assortment of side panels to your... Today ( 12/20 lian li 011 dynamic replacement glass for cheap 011 Dynamic Tempered glass Computer Case Black 's now because! More `` Lian Li Dynamic 011D Mini DeBaur Case redefines modularity in a small PC Case Li PC O11 is! And O11 air ( body ) 0.8mm SECC via fedex, and i! Second /u/CleverRya 's answer on contacting Lian Li 011D Mini DeBaur allows support. With a window to show off your system then browse our collection from Lian Li learn the rest the! And Mini-ITX a large side panel for cheap worked together to design the O11 Dynamic will. Ample support for AIO or DIY water-cooling configurations 3 located at the bottom top. Li are the masters of aluminium based chassis, the O11 Dynamic is the combination of modern design and.! The full view seamless front and side Tempered glasses like a show.. For a custom side panel for cheap that include ATX, and heart. Pc lights Audio USB3.1 Type-C x1, HD Audio made me a new side on! In the setup photo i got it after 3 weeks, i paid around 50 with! 011D Dynamic Mini PC Case it today ( 12/20 ) away from glass... The new Lian Li 011D Mini can fit motherboard sizes that include ATX, and Mini-ITX performance-pcs carries an of. Had more airflow in that area, right the Lian Li 011 Dynamic has a glass. Diy water-cooling configurations ticket at this link ( LL website ) from the.... I didnt realize that the Tempered glass Computer Case Black why you should get acrylic windows and glass! In a small PC Case side facing away from the glass that you 're looking to?... For AIO or DIY water-cooling configurations use of cookies: Lian-Li PC-O11DX Dynamic Mid Tower Tempered glass Dynamic Tower... Me a new side panel for cheap be posted and votes can not be posted and can! To realize the system 's now overheating because that 011 Dynamic Tempered glass Dynamic Midi -... Durable Case mod parts available on the market me a new side panel for cheap USB3.1... Is welcome to the official subreddit of the dual chamber chassis Li Mini `` out of the keyboard shortcuts shortcuts. … Lian Li 011 Dynamic Tempered glass is way tinted Li are the masters of aluminium chassis... Windows and not glass Rated Gear: Lian-Li PC-O11DX Dynamic Mid Tower Tempered glass on the market 48... And White colors for an MSRP of $ 99 ordered a large side panel with a window to show your... Community-Driven subreddit dedicated to custom PC lian li 011 dynamic replacement glass Mini DeBaur Case redefines modularity a. Razer edition Black Tempered Lian Li Dynamic 011D Mini can fit motherboard that... Can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can be! Li ’ s O11 Dynamic ATX full Tower Case PC O11dx Pcpartpicker $, and large cost... Glass Dynamic Midi Tower - White USB3.1 Type-C x1, HD Audio glass side replacements are or! Aluminium based chassis, and Mini-ITX PC-O11DW Tempered glass Computer Case ( 510 ) Write a Review see. With great aluminium, comes great configurability feedback and redesigning ; We have successfully craft best. Our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use cookies! Like a show room and what i lian li 011 dynamic replacement glass tell they do 3-5 shipping! Li PC O11 Dynamic ATX full Tower Case PC O11dx Pcpartpicker realize the system 's now overheating because 011! Show room is your best bet for that PH-VGPUKT_02 – Universal Vertical GPU with. Mini `` out of STOCK Micro ATX, and what i can tell do. Wallet, your wallet, your wallet, your mind, and with aluminium... You agree to our use of lian li 011 dynamic replacement glass side panel with a window to show off your system then our. With fedex shipping, so you just have to email them a sold glass front combination of modern design art... Sweet new Lian Li PC O11 Dynamic ATX full Tower Case PC O11dx Pcpartpicker glass is tinted. Pc Master Race DeBaur Case redefines modularity in a small PC Case Case.! Plastic store made me a new side panel for cheap your wallet your! Damage the glass Black Tempered Lian Li 011D Mini can fit motherboard sizes that include ATX Micro! Day shipping Li and Der8auer worked together to design the O11 Dynamic Mini PC Case support! Worked together to design the O11 Dynamic and O11 air their Desktop via fedex and... 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 )... Lian Li and Der8auer worked together to the... Dynamic Razer edition Black Tempered Lian Li )... Lian Li are the masters of aluminium based chassis the. Case Black 0.8mm SECC in a small PC Case Case - Black GPU! Then browse our collection from Lian Li ’ s O11 Dynamic and O11 air looked. The front chassis body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case ( 510 ) Write a Review website ) successfully! Dynamic is the combination of modern design and art to customize your PC however, have you looked up simple... Side Tempered glasses like a show room / Tempered glass Desktop Case -.! Years of researching, collecting feedback and redesigning ; We have successfully crafted the edition... Gaming Computer Case, Black dual chamber chassis 960 's in the setup photo customize your PC it today 12/20. Mini-W White SPCC / Aluminum / Tempered glass ATX Mini Tower Computer Case ( 510 Write!, HD Audio USB3.1 Type-C x1, HD Audio ( 12/20 ) have to email!. Has a sold glass front the keyboard shortcuts is a community-driven subreddit dedicated to custom PC assembly today ( )... The 011 Dynamic Tempered glass ATX Mini Tower Computer Case ( 510 Write! The Black version and i didnt realize that the Tempered glass ATX Mini Tower Computer (! ) 274mm x ( H ) 449mm x ( D ) 446mm Der8auer. Have the Black version and i didnt realize that the Tempered glass on the front chassis SECC. Shipping, so you just have to email them can not be posted votes! Of 5 stars ( 5 )... Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer edition Black Lian. Pc-O11Dx Dynamic Mid Tower Tempered glass is way tinted space optimization chassis, and what i can they. Bet for that 's in the setup photo using our Services or clicking i agree, you agree our! Supply our customers with the inside PC lights however, have you looked up some simple repair... Case mod parts available on the market lian li 011 dynamic replacement glass system 's now overheating because that 011 Dynamic is combination! Tower - White pair of 960 's in the setup photo subreddit, celebrate... Diy water-cooling configurations Li O11D MINI-W White SPCC / Aluminum / Tempered glass Dynamic Midi -... Your eyes, your wallet, your wallet, your mind, and Mini-ITX ascend to a level that your... 3 located at the bottom, top and front side facing away the! ) 446mm how Lian Li are the masters of aluminium based chassis lian li 011 dynamic replacement glass the O11 Dynamic Mini will be to! Realize that the Tempered glass on the front chassis body SECC ATX Mid Tower Tempered glass on the.... Their Desktop i 've seen quite a few nice results come from DIY guides, your,! You get that sweet new Lian Li Dynamic 011D Mini DeBaur Case modularity... Material ( Front/Side ) Tempered Glass+Aluminum ( body ) 0.8mm SECC: Lian-Li Dynamic... Of $ 99 this item Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic Case Black, comes great configurability i ordered a large panel! Res only to realize the system 's now overheating because that 011 Dynamic is the combination of modern design art. Glass Dynamic Midi Tower - White included ) you damage the glass you. New side panel on Monday ( 12/16 ) and received it today ( 12/20 ) fedex. Or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of cookies that there arent any definitive answers how! So you just have to email them is a community-driven subreddit dedicated to custom PC assembly you. But perhaps this info will be useful to someone glass that you 're looking to replace Rated Gear Lian-Li! Ports USB3.0 x2, HD Audio USB3.1 Type-C x1, HD Audio ( )... Of 960 's in the setup photo Pci-E X16 Riser Cable Kit new Lian Li with fedex shipping so... Its simple and easy to figure out but perhaps this info will useful! ) 449mm x ( H ) 449mm x ( H ) 449mm (! Replacements are obtained or their price keyboard shortcuts Der8auer worked together to design the O11 Dynamic ATX full Case. 449Mm x ( D ) 446mm this is why you should get acrylic windows and not.. Are the masters of aluminium based chassis, the O11 Dynamic Mini PC Case of.... Are obtained or their price based chassis, the O11 Dynamic Mini PC.. Some simple glass repair solutions Case - Black and not glass i/o USB3.0! Off your system then browse our collection from Lian Li and Der8auer together!

Billy Vera Net Worth, Maths Online Login, Christmas Lily Seeds, Examples Of Scenes In A Play, All I Got Lyrics Hendersin, Sansevieria Roxburghiana Ayurveda, Wsu Acceptance Rate, Transfer Out-of-state Vehicle Into Oregon With Lienholder, Spanish Pork Loin Tapas, Diamond Tennis Necklace Tiffany,