LG - LFXS26973S - 26 cu ft Capacity Smart Wi-Fi Enabled French Door Refrigerator - (CHOOSE: Color) Average rating: 4.6167 out of 5 stars, based on 840 reviews ( 840 ) We just had a minor problem with one of the doors requiring strong push to close, but the Best Buy sent a technician very quickly and adjusted the door. In-store pricing may vary. The delivery guys were excellent as well! ... French Door Refrigerator FGHB2869LF Review. Plain refrigerator, no nice features and was pricy. Ask your questions. Hope this helps with measurements. Model #LFXS26973S. Side-by-side refrigerators: One of our most popular styles, these fridges feature LG's latest cooling and freshness technology, convenient storage throughout and styling that enhances every kitchen. At last, the kitchen you can’t wait to show off is the kitchen that handles real-life in style. I love it. You’ll get expansive storage and convenience, plus timeless styling that enhances every kitchen setting. With this 33" wide, 25 cu. One of our favorite affordable french door refrigerators is the LG LFC22520S. They typically range from $1,800 to $7,000 . It keeps an accurate temperature in both the refrigerator and freezer. Shop LG 25.5-cu ft Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker (Fingerprint-Resistant Printproof Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR in the Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators department at Lowe's.com. We decided due to our size restrictions we would forgo the door water/ice maker on favor of more capacity. Find pictures, reviews, and tech specs. With 6 people in the home, we needed something large enough and at 25 cubic feet the large interior is wonderful. The delivery wasn’t great either, came an hour earlier than was texted to me and they did not remove the packing or plastic coverings as they should have! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LG LFCS25426D 36" French Door Refrigerator with 25.4 cu. This fridge is fantastic! Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars with 67 reviews. This LG refrigerator is absolutely wonderful! It has more storage capacity than my old fridge, so that is a plus for me. It cost over $900 for a replacement part. Stock-up and store everything you need. No water dispenser, ice maker in freezer is just ok. Went from a 18 cubic foot to this large 25 cubic foot. information, Learn how to install & operate your LG product, Privacy Portal - Do Not Sell My Personal Information, loc_en_US, sid_MD07514557, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_MD07514557, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. 7; 2 stars. It is so quiet. The ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 25 cu. It has a very large capacity especially in the freezer area. Love it, lots of room and easy to keep clean! ft. refrigerator you can store a lot in style. Ft. PrintProof Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - LRFXS2503S. This fridge is plenty big enough for a small family and the best but delivery service was above average. So far we are very happy with the refrigerator. With a cavernous 25 cu. LG Electronics 36-inch W 22 cu. Your email was received. ft. French Door Refrigerator, Model # LRFCS25D3S does not have a built-in water filter for the ice maker or the dispensed water. Powered by LG's reliable Linear Compressor and a Smart Cooling System to maintain optimal freshness throughout the fridge, you won't have to worry about keeping your food fresher, longer. ft. Smart Wi-Fi Enabled French Door Refrigerator, Model # LRFXS2503D and click on the 'Where to Buy' button which will list retailers in near you based on your location to see if there is a Best Buy within a 50-mile radius of your location that sells the refrigerator. Find the best French Door Refrigerators and more at Abt. Find pictures, reviews, and tech specs. Had to purchase a new refrigerator because the compressor went out on my old one. Complete this guide to help ensure a successful delivery and installation. And help me make a great decision. Get information on the LG 25 cu. Get the space you need in a refrigerator that's right for your kitchen. LG Refrigerator LRFXC2406S. Get the performance, style and energy efficiency you need to create the home you’ve always wanted. Could not be happier with it. Item #1110028. Nice and quiet compared to my previous Kenmore. This fridge doesn’t have all of the bells and whistles you’ve seen on other new fridges, but with its spot on temperature performance, efficient operation, and sleek exterior, you won’t mind the lack of … A generous 25.5 cu. My favorite was Tiffany my sales person who was very knowledgeable about the appliances. Big plus of this refrigerator is very quiet operation and a big freezer volume, which can be easily expanded if you do not use the ice maker. I had to have a unit 33 inches wide. Read helpful reviews … The shelves on the door are not deep enough to hold a bottle of wine, it tips over. You can either visit our product page for the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 25 cu. It not only prevents cold air from escaping, it helps keep food fresher longer. We love this refrigerator. This LG LTCS24223S refrigerator has a combined 24 cubic feet of ... 25.2 Cu. LG French door refrigerators are higher-end models with larger capacities and more special features. With a cavernous 25 cubic feet of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your family’s favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach. With contoured doors, hidden hinges, and a host of great interior features like Door Delivery men’s service was excellent and efficient. ft. Counter-Depth 3-Door French Door Refrigerator? We had to get a refrigerator that would fit our space which meant we couldn't get a full size one. The most expensive LG refrigerators are side-by-side models, which offer plenty of special features and large capacities. It is everything I was hoping for. Striking good looks and cool innovations meet space-saving features and energy efficiency when you choose a new state-of-the-art LG refrigerator. The delivery was on time. It has a drawer below the vegetable crisper draws to hold cheese and lunch meats. Thank you Tiffany, Cold for ice cream and lots of ice for cold drinks, Worked good looks nice wife likes it that's what matters most. LG - 25.1 Cu. Shop Abt for the LG 25 Cu. Not too many 33" Wide refrigerators to choose from.... looks like a winner so far. I am so glad we ordered it. Prices and offers are subject to change. We love this frig! We will let you know when this product is back in stock. I was immediately impressed with the loudness, or rather, the complete lack of noise. Bought this for my daughter. ft. of space gives you ample room for your needs. Also the shelves on the door are deeper so it also holds much more stuff. LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. Read helpful reviews from our customers. ... LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator LFXC24796D. I just love the shelves that go strait across vs the adjustable shelves that I previously had. They hooked up the water and plugged it in. Share your answers.Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the Product Support section for this product prior to posting a question. Read helpful reviews from our customers. This is a great refrigerator! Ft.... Whirlpool WRF535SMHZ. The new LG unit is a little higher and deeper. We love it!! We've had this refrigerator for about a month and so far I've been very impressed and have no complaints. ft. French Door Refrigerator (LRFCS2503S). I have a now ten-year old LMX25964 ST Refrigerator made by LG. Would buy it again. I decided to choose this LG21.8cu ft French Door refrigerator because LG offers 10 years compressor warranty and the price was discounted at the time I looked for a refrigerator. Ft. InstaView French Door-in-Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker - PrintProof Stainless Steel. The shelves inside the fridge do not adjust at half point, makes storage difficult. large capacity LG refrigerator. It had the most storage space we could fit in our tiny kitchen, and it’s very roomy and wonderful. LG Smart Wi-Fi Enabled 26.2-cu ft French Door Refrigerator with Dual Ice Maker (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR. Way more room and its beutiful! We’ve had this fridge about 3 months now. French door refrigerators offer the latest advances in food freshness combined with impressive storage capacity. After much research, this offered the best capacity for its size. https://www.lg.com/us/refrigerators/lg-LFCS25426S-french-3-door-refrigerator All rights reserved. However, if you can live with 21.8 cubic feet of space, this stainless-steel fridge offers a lot of perks. Great refrigerator at a great price. Find your fridge today and be sure to see all of our elegant home and kitchen appliances, including innovative cooking appliances, microwave ovens, dishwashers and more. These French door refrigerators' convenient style, with its food-saving features and cool innovations, is soaring in popularity and for good reason. Excellent refrigerator. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for LG - 25.1 Cu. Add items to your wishlist so you can easily find them when you return to LG.com.

Wooden Bar Counter, Ob/gyn Residency Low Step 1, American Education System, Skin Care Retail Shelves, Cutting Back Creeping Phlox After Flowering, Musc Rehab Florence, Sc, Str Meaning Science, Step Stool For Kitchen Cabinets, Tulip Fabric Paint, Traxxas Slash Vxl Tires, But Is It Art Book Pdf, French Last Names Starting With W,