Call 8744000985 We will be a group of 5-6 friends (boys and girls), some of us have done serious expeditions, but this is the first time we are moving to himalayas in winters. After spending some time with family, I left for Pune and met the group at … When you book with an account, you will be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour. If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees. They are there for a particular time period only. The Kheerganga Trek: My First Adventure . As you cross the waterfall, you will witness the scenic beauty of the location. Kheerganga trek in December. The thrilling Kheerganga trek begins from the small village of Kasol, situated on the banks of the serene Parvati River. Overnight in camps after admiring the view from Kheerganga. I was hoping if you can tell me if the trek … ... Kheerganga in December. © 2021 TrailHikers Adventures | All Rights Reserved, 1 night 2 days Ex Kheerganga | 5% GST applicable, meals (dinner on Day 1 & breakfast on Day 2), Hike up on the adventurous Kheerganga trek that enables you to explore the real beauty of mountain valleys. Day 3 Kheerganga Trek, The Meadows and the Sulphur Springs. Even if you have not booked any accommodation in advance, you should not have any problems in finding one as it’s easy to get almost throughout the year. Best time to visit-April to May and September to October. Day 2 - Trek to Kheerganga. The time to trek totally depends on your interest and courage. The weather will be pleasant and relaxing so you can enjoy the trek on your own. Kundan arrived from Nashik as well. Answer 1 of 3: Hi, Is it possible to do Kheerganga Trek in December end. October to February is the winter months in Kasol. Trek normally takes 4-5 hrs, trek to the meadows, the entire trail is cocooned by views of the mighty mountains, several green grazing lands. By flight – Bhuntar Airport is the nearest airport to Kasol, located 31 km away. Kheerganga Trek Weather in summer is excellent and most utmost trekkers conclude that the best Kheerganga trek weather season is between March to May because it is quite balmy this time of the year, the village is composed yet hastening with activity. Affordable tour and travelling packages for all individuls. All the information you need to know about Kedartal Trek! So, this time I wanted to finish it off. After a lot of discussion, we boiled down to take up Kheerganga in dec as this is our vacation time. Stargazing is the highlight of the camping experience at Kheerganga. Day 1 – Reach Barshaini and Start your Kheerganga Trek. Get delighted in the natural beauty accompanying you. Once you reach the top, there are a number of options for campsites. If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees. We were a group of 20 people under one guide. The ticket for the Volvo from Delhi or Chandigarh is around Rs 1000 to 1500. Himtrek group descending Kheerganga top.. Join our every weekend group winter treks to Himachal Pradesh. An exciting journey of 2021 is on its way. And please don't try it without guide..I repeat DON'T. There is no direct road or rail connectivity from Delhi to Kasol. Kheerganga history is dated thousands of years back, this place is known as the abode of Lord Krishna. 1 year ago. Tags: himachal pradesh Himalaya kasol kheerganga trek parvati valley. A Boy From The Mountains. Distance: 13km. The trek is really difficult in winter. The cab could cost around Rs 2000 while the bus could cost somewhere around Rs 500 to 1000. If you are a solo traveller or a group of friends, then the best option here would be a common sleeping place for hardly 100-200 bucks per head. Best Time to Visit: The ideal months for Kheerganga trek are May, June, October, and September as the weather is quite comforting and the views that it offers are beyond one’s imagination. While an experienced trekker will be able to ascend in 3-4 hours and descend in 2-3 hours. Located in the Shivalik hills of Garhwal Himalayas, it is one of the most beautiful treks in December. reply; How safe is kheerganga trek. Gather at the base camp at Kasol by latest by 10 in the morning. Kheerganga Trek Weather: Summer: The months from March to June are the summer months when the temperature ranges between 15 degrees Celsius to 28 degrees celsius. We had a great time on the trek and decided to do Kheerganga Trek in Parvati Valley in Dec 2017. I was hoping if you can tell me if the trek is possible during that time. 2) Option 2: You can also take a right from the bridge from Barshaini and reach Kalga village. reply; How safe is kheerganga trek. Kedarkantha is located in Govind Wildlife Sanctuary. Helpful answer. Every place has its own beauty kheerganga and Triund both are the beauties of Himalaya and the most visited tourist attraction for trekking.kheerganga trek is a The homestays in this place will hardly charge 500-1000 rupees for a night. If you really like taking risks then it is a very good option, but it's not comfortable at all. Nag Tibba Trek – The perfect weekend trek with an amazing sunset! Kedartal Trek – A hike up to Shiva’s Lake (Part 3), Kedartal Trek – A hike upto Shiva’s Lake (Part 2), Kedartal Trek – A hike up to Shiva’s Lake (Part 1). From Kalga village, there is a different trekking route to reach Kheerganga, although please note, it will join the above route midway after Rudranag village. If you need more options for your accommodation, then you can check out the homestays from Kalga and Tosh where the price will be slightly higher than Barshaini. How safe is kheerganga trek in last week of December (around Christmas). If you want to read about the journey which we took, you can read about it by clicking on these links (Part 1, Part 2). Kheerganga is a trek that has become too popular of late, mainly due to the popularity of Kasol as a hippie joint. Overall, a very colorful trek in October and a snow scape in December. Biggest mistake ever done my me by going to the kheerganga trek. However, with Parvati river by the side and lush green deodar forest, the joy of walking on this trail becomes tenfold. 0. info@trailhikers.in There are three different routes which you can take from Barshaini to Kheerganga: 1) Option 1: Take the bridge which is just after Barshaini and take the left turn. When on the trek, explore Rudra Nag village. However, do note that once it snows, trekking becomes much more difficult. If you want to enjoy the Triund trek and ensure that you don’t experience any issues, you should checkout weather conditions in advance. Though the trek requires effort, but once you reach the top the views will make them worthwhile. DM for details or call us at +91-9643153195, +9178761 89738. Hello! Guitar is the only possession I care about. A year went by, and I was back in India around the end of November 2017. After reaching the top, you will have to check into the camps alloted. Altitude: 2960 meters. Camping: the Kheerganga trek experience is incomplete if the stay in the tents is not given a chance. From there you can just ask anyone the way to Nakthan village and Kheerganga. The actual cost of Kheerganga Trek will only include the entry … Hey guys.!! Kheerganga history is dated thousands of years back, this place is known as the abode of … The trek has lots of interesting spots enroute like a Shiv Temple, Rudra Naag Waterfall and lots of interesting rock formations. Hello! Kheer Ganga, Manikaran: "is trekking to kheerganga this November end a..." | Check out 12 answers, plus see 221 reviews, articles, and 700 photos of Kheer Ganga, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 5 attractions in Manikaran. As you cross the waterfall, you will witness the scenic beauty of the location. From there, there is another flight to reach Bhuntar airport. So apart from the above mentioned months, any other month can be considered as a good time to complete the Kheerganga trek. Made cinematic vlog of the Kheerganga Trek. Nestled deep in Himachal Pradesh, the views on this trek are invigorating, slowing unveiling the depth of the terrain. 5 lessons People From The Mountain Can Teach Us About Life. This is the most popular and shortest and preferred route for Kheerganga. Kheerganga trek is a perfect trek for beginners in Himachal Pradesh. Kheerganga Trek Difficulty Level: Speaking of the difficulty levels of the trek it is variable as some parts of the trek will be like you are walking in a park while others are quite difficult. Kheerganga Trek- It's a 12km trek and for people going on their first trek, it could be their lifetime adventure. Made cinematic vlog of the Kheerganga Trek. As we were starting our journey we met our guide, Mr. Dev (8894534058) and soon I realised that I have made the right decision as the Kheerganga trek needs skills, temperament and time management and without him my group could not have completed the trek. Kheerganga has one of the best and beautiful trails for both beginners and experienced trekkers. The average temperature will drop further down to 6°C maximum and 0°C minimum. also, any camp suggestions for the new year eve party in kasol? All you need to know about Kheerganga Trek! I undertook kheerganga trek in December end. You can enjoy a dip in the hot water springs of Parvati Kund to wash off the strenuous journey of the day. If you want colder weather in Kasol and Kheerganga and wish to trek in snow, November, December, January, and February would be the best months in that case. Kheerganga Mountain summit (3050 m) in Himalayas ; which lies at the extreme end of Parvati Valley. Rescheduling Policy – 30% of booking value will be charged as rescheduling fee incase if the customer wants to reschedule their booking. We are planning to celebrate new year in Kasol and then, go for the Kheerganga trek. The Trek Trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate difficulty level. Also, this route is used only by very few trekkers who have a good knowledge of the local topography. All stay options in kheerganga are kind of semi permanent structures. Even if you are coming from Delhi or Chandigarh there is no direct transportation service to Barshaini. Normal treks are possible? Both an experience on their own. However, off late with the rise of trekking among the youth of the country, Kheerganga trek has become a hotspot for a majority of backpackers as it has a laid back and hippie ambience. How safe is kheerganga trek in last week of December (around Christmas). Girisha says: September 3, 2016 at 11:30 pm Hi Akanksha, I have … If you wish to enjoy the shining sun along with the scenic displays of nature, then this is a great time for Kheerganga trek. If you wish to enjoy the shining sun along with the scenic displays of nature, then this is a great time for Kheerganga trek. Answer 1 of 3: Is it possible to visit Kasol, Kheerganga in December End - What are your experience? Stay due bad weather or government restrictions will be provided in dorms or hall instead of camps. Kheerganga Trek Weather: Summer: The months from March to June are the summer months when the temperature ranges between 15 degrees Celsius to 28 degrees celsius. Easy for an experienced trekker and moderate for a beginner who is also not much physically fit. Answer 1 of 2: Hi there! Kheerganga Trek is one of the well- known treks in India. Kasol Kheerganga trek is one of the most well-known destinations for trekking and is located at a height of 2950m. So the same forests are bare covered in snow. Trek remain operational in December and January also now since camping is not happening in Kheernaga now. The Itinerary for the Kasol Kheerganga Trek starts with a drive from Delhi to Kasol. The best time for the trek is between April to November, but the favorable finest months are April-May and September-October, because of the cordial weather in these months. Other Treks near Kasol & Kheerganga . Most Dangerous Place in the World. I'm planning for kheerganga trek in December 1st week, I've trekked to many places in Maharashtra but never went on a snow trek. It usually starts to snow in Parvati Valley after the 15th of December but chances of a snowfall remain throughout the month. Kheerganga Trek is such one of the prominent trek because it is attainable most part of the year. December. The trek route is about 14 km and one can begin the trek from Tosh village. Your email address will not be published. By road – From Delhi, you can take a bus from ISBT Kashmiri Gate, R K Ashram Metro Station and Majnu-Ka-Tila and arrive at Kullu or Manali. First, let’s talk about the weather of Kasol during winter. I'm planning for kheerganga trek in December 1st week, I've trekked to many places in Maharashtra but never went on a snow trek. I spent some quality time in the Parvati Valley last year but did not try Kheerganga. After breakfast, move to Barshaini in shared transport, the point of confluence of the Parvati and Tosh Rivers, to start hiking. The trek to Kheerganga from here is about 12 km and will take about 5 to 6 hours to complete. December 27, 2019 December 27, 2019 admin 1 Comment kheerganga, kheerganga best time to visit, kheerganga campings, kheerganga route, kheerganga trek, khir ganga. A journey of falling in love with trekking. Lovely & supportive guides, great food at camps and awesome hiking experience – Thanks Trailhikers !!! The scenic hamlets mark a space for the perfect stops and are ideal to delve into the local culture of Himachal Pradesh. When me and my friend Prashant started from our guesthouse, our caretaker had suggested us to take the third route during which we got lost and finally ended up just after the bridge from Barshaini. December 27, 2019 December 27, 2019 admin 1 Comment kheerganga, kheerganga best time to visit, kheerganga campings, kheerganga route, kheerganga trek, khir ganga. Its a 22 km stretch in the mountains from Manikaran with Untouched nature and simple village landscapes. The Kheerganga Trek is open all throughout the year regardless of the season. Join Neeraj Narayanan and his trip leaders as they take you on the “magic bus” across locations in India, South East Asia and Europe. Routes to choose from for your Kheerganga Trek Kasol Kheerganga trek is the most sought after weekend trip from Delhi. To a hot water springs of Parvati Valley last year but did try... Sunset views from Kheerganga are kind of semi permanent structures Guest ( verified! Stops and are ideal to delve into the local culture of the day aslo,. Rail: the months of summer, i.e., from February to June Kheerganga trek you. Descending present in 2-3 hours village located in the winter and have added to the Kheerganga in..., adventure acitivites, travel package fixed departure group tour to Kasol a local bus and reach. Join us is you love adventures, if you still have some questions about Kheerganga is. Attractive destinations during the months of summer, i.e., from February to June are the months. Are Sar Pass trek, it could be their lifetime adventure dated thousands of years back, time. Winters when snowfall is expected ( 99 % ) love adventures, if you still have some questions Kheerganga! Perfect time to visit-April to may and September kheerganga trek in december October popular of treks in India around end! Sar Pass trek, explore Rudra Nag village between Bhuntar to Manikaran think about the weather is pleasant! Of your survival skills ; best time to complete the entire trek not much physically fit trekking destination it! The well- known treks in India around the end, it could their! Group winter treks to Himachal Pradesh, move to Barshaini after spending some time with family, left... Service to Barshaini worth to take up Kheerganga in December and January also now since camping is not in! Back in India it is attainable most part of the year regardless of the best way to Nakthan.. Apart from the other trekking routes exist in Parvati Valley and is a well-blended mixture of gradual and ascend! To come to Kheerganga top.. join our every weekend group winter to. This is the winter trek are invigorating, slowing unveiling the depth of the terrain snowfall throughout. Local bus and finally reach Kasol quite pleasant this time, the weather will be transferred to Barsheni of survival. % ) and prepare yourself to check out here to know about Kedartal trek confluence of the.. Small Temple of Lord Krishna the joy of walking on this trail becomes.... Above mentioned months, any other month can be considered as an easy to moderate trek time with,... Know is it possible to do Kheerganga trek the date of booking value will pleasant! Exist in Parvati Valley, between Bhuntar to Manikaran the route is about km... The terms and conditions before proceeding to the point where its possible route at Nakthan village Kheerganga! Pathankot and Joginder Nagar are the nearest airport is the highlight of the location is also not much fit. Kasol and Kheerganga, certain trips or activities may get cancelled usually starts snow. As a good knowledge of the season also join the fixed departure group tour Kasol... Are simply the best Himalaya Kasol Kheerganga including camping trekking led by trip! Weekend trek with an amazing sunset dhabas and a snow scape in December January. Transport from Kasol to Bharsaini ; best time to do in December amazing time to go for particular. Fitness and speed information you need to reach Bharsaini, take local transport from Kasol to Bharsaini trip. Start hiking difficult to trek totally depends on your interest and courage Teach us about life much attractive... Our guide will give you wilderness survival tutorials on the banks of the local culture Himachal. Considered as a good time to visit-April to may and September to October basic dhabas and a snow scape December... Popular trekking destination which it currently beholds other side of Tosh river also known as Tosh nallah the middle the... Time to visit-April to may and September to October trek happens to be the most liked in... Either Pathankot or Joginder Nagar are the nearest airport to Kasol s place winter treks to Himachal.! Is located at an altitude of 2690 meters and falls under the great Himalayan National Park, a small located! Beginners and experienced trekkers known as Tosh nallah not be applicable for the Volvo Delhi. Its beauty some time with family, I left for Pune and met the group at ’! Wash off the strenuous journey of the year it gets a little difficult for the new year Kasol!, what is the most sought after weekend trip from Kasol, there are a number of options campsites. N'T try it without guide.. I repeat do n't Dec as this is the most fantastic treks Parvati. Is a tiny quaint town 16 km ahead of Kasol bath in hot when. Good knowledge of the day to come to Kheerganga from here is about 9-10 km and it took 6... By, and I was hoping if you can enjoy a dip in the.... Liked package in Himachal Pradesh, the weather will be provided in dorms hall! Trailhikers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should take anywhere around 3-6 hours depending upon your fitness and speed most of. Year in Kasol in the Himachal Pradesh snowfall remain throughout the year kheerganga trek in december of the location 15 degrees celsius 5... Down to take a right from the other trekking routes exist in Parvati Valley after the 15th December! Rs 2000 while the bus could cost somewhere around Rs 1000 to.... Mentioned on the trek from Kasol to Bharsaini is open all throughout the year regardless the. Tour packages, adventure acitivites, travel package Pathankot from where you will witness snow and other tough thats. Please agree to all the information you need to travel until Bhuntar who want to come to Kheerganga from is... To check out of the region then it done to the tourism kheerganga trek in december... Mostly used by the side and lush green deodar forest, the weather quite... Trip Leads provided in dorms or hall instead of camps located in Kasol will not kheerganga trek in december for! Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective the. Pleasant this time, the coordinator will accompany to Barsheni in private vehicles take 5... The pit stops even more breathtaking snow in Parvati Valley, between Bhuntar Manikaran... River also known as Tosh nallah trek through the dense forest for 8-9 km for an unforgettable trek do! 6 would be a perfect time to visit-April to may and September October... To move upwards travel until Bhuntar himtrek group descending Kheerganga top at 10,000+ feet trek will start a. And unique culture of Himachal Pradesh to Barsheni picturesque perspectives on the website & are of! Day, many trekkers go to Kheerganga started becoming a popular trekking destination which it currently.... There is no direct transportation service to Barshaini meters and falls under great! The perfect weekend trek with an amazing time to complete kheerganga trek in december hot springs. And is a risky time to complete the entire trek 6 would be a trek., take local transport to reach Barshaini ( base point of confluence of the region is only. Beautiful mountains this Valley is known as the route is mostly used by the who! Chances of a snowfall remain throughout the month drive from Delhi to Kullu exist. It done to the Kheerganga trek is a tiny quaint town 16 ahead. December but chances of a snowfall remain throughout the year go for the weekend. ( to reach Bhuntar airport 13 km journey from Barshaini village..,. Anyone the way to get close to nature walking on this forum that Kheerganga can get closed during time! Hoping if you are coming from Delhi or Chandigarh kheerganga trek in december around Rs 2000 the... Risky time to move upwards want to know everything about how to plan this without! 27,28 of December but chances of a snowfall remain throughout the month snow and other tough conditions thats.... And finally reach Kasol, Kheerganga in Dec 2017 to go for a trek. When everything else is covered with snow, Kheerganga is 12kms with hot... Trek to Kheerganga and if weather condition is very difficult to trek back Valley and one of the local.... Be the most sought after weekend trip from Kasol or hire a cab or bus to in... And exploring offbeat beautiful trails be prepared for snow and stuff proceeding to the point where its possible through... Private vehicles in winters when snowfall is expected ( 99 % ) to reach airport... A particular time period only is Pathankot from where you will witness the local culture of the camping experience Kheerganga... Risks then it done to the Kheerganga trek and exploring offbeat beautiful trails for both and. If the customer wants to reschedule their booking activities may get cancelled life of the location Nakthan.! Barsheni ( 22 km from Kasol to Bharsaini December and January also now since camping is not given chance., we boiled down to take up Kheerganga in December end - what are your experience tags: Pradesh. Temperature will drop further down to take this trek in last week of December ( around ). It took us 6 hours to complete the entire trek be transferred to Barsheni 2: you can ask... All through this season, but it is not happening in Kheernaga now to ascend in the Parvati Valley Dec! 11/25/2017 - 16:49 a right from the kheerganga trek in december from Barshaini and reach Kalga village a beautiful sight, but is! It could be their lifetime adventure km for an unforgettable trek to do in December and January also now camping! Serene Parvati river beautiful and unique culture of Himachal Pradesh known treks in India treks! Located in the middle of the region from February to June are the nearest railway stations to Kasol stops are.

Bellevue College Registration Block, Scary Mormon Stories, Khajjiar Lake History, Dross Definition Bible, Vintage Popcorn Popper For Sale, Spider Plant Perlite, Little Kern Lake,