Today: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm. Greg's Restaurant: gregs - See 25 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Capon Bridge, WV, at Tripadvisor. 1.8K likes. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Rr 50 Capon Bridge, WV 26711 Map & Directions. Watertown, Ma 02472. Greg's Restaurant appears in: Restaurants Left Fairmont WV. 2975 Northwestern Turnpike. Great family/country style meals. No Reservations. We both feel like it's not enough and circumstances permitting, we plan to incorporate the quaint little restaurant into our monthly "dine-out" ritual. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Highly recommend. Their telephone number is +1 304-856-2445. Greg's Restaurant, Capon Bridge: See 25 unbiased reviews of Greg's Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 5 restaurants in Capon Bridge. Get quick answers from Greg's Restaurant staff and past visitors. I will not order again, if I return. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Is this your business? The "mashed potatoes" were not so good. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. View the menu for Greg's Restaurant and restaurants in Capon Bridge, WV. Greg's Restaurant. Greg's Restaurant in Capon Bridge, WV -- Get driving directions to 2975 Northwestern Pike Capon Bridge, WV 26711. It was, indeed, once a McDonald's fast food restaurant. Breakfast Served All Day Lunch & Dinner Home Cooked Meals Call Ahead & Pick Up At Window. The hamburger was smothered in gravy and onions and had a good fresh taste. Love the atmosphere. Best Dining in Capon Bridge, West Virginia: See 78 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 5 Capon Bridge restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Get directions. The address on file for this person is Hc 61 Box B2, Capon Bridge, WV 26711-9701 in Hampshire County. All items available for takeout Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy *these items may be served raw or undercooked consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Two people recommended the hamburger steak, so I gave it a shot. Old-School Italian Old-School Italian Old-School Italian. The food was so-so. Greg's Restaurant: A Neighborhood Institution - See 25 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Capon Bridge, WV, at Tripadvisor. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Capon Bridge, WV 26711 . Greg's Restaurant, Capon Bridge, West Virginia. Menu is for informational purposes only. 17. Hours. About Us. Greg's Restaurant [19201 - 19467] Northwestern Pike Shanks WV 26761. When we ride our Harley's down CO 14 we stop at Greg's. Please contact the restaurant directly. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. View the online menu of Gregs and other restaurants in Capon Bridge, West Virginia. and provided quality service. They were artificial and had no taste. Two people recommended the hamburger steak, so I gave it a shot. Learn more. The food was so-so. Good quality, excellent taste, and friendly service. Homemade family recipes. Get directions, reviews and information for Greg's Restaurant in Shanks, WV. My family I and ate breakfast here several times during our Buffalo Gap vacation. Our new favorite place to dine! It is a small little place with good food. Food is amazing! A must try...!!More. Best of Watertown Old-School Italian Old-School Italian. The "mashed potatoes" were not so good. Intro. Capon Bridge, WV 26711. Closed Sundays & Mondays . Greg's Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Meal takeaway, Restaurant, . Sr Night Monday 4-8 pm 10% Off! You can stop by at practically any time, since Greg's Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Proudly serving the Boston area for 87 years. Search for other Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages®. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Greg's Restaurant Greg's Restaurant Greg's Restaurant. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Greg's Restaurant at 2975 Northwestern Pike, Capon Bridge, WV 26711. Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport. Good price and good food. This is probably the best place to eat in Capon Bridge; however, not the greatest. Gregs Restaurant is a West Virginia Domestic Sp | Sole Proprietor filed on September 1, 2003. - See 25 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Capon Bridge, WV, at Tripadvisor. Brings me back to how restaurants use to cook! DONATE. My top pick is their biscuits and gravy breakfast. Breakfast Served All Day Lunch & Dinner Home Cooked Meals Call Ahead & Pick Up At Window. Head to Greg's Restaurant for a sandwich and side, and find tasty American fare in the heart of Capon Bridge.For convenience, diners can park in a neighboring lot.You can take it easy on your wallet at Greg's Restaurant ? Hours: Please call for our normal hours of operation. Greg is a superb host. Can't wait until our next time through the area. Convenient location in Capon Bridge while driving between Winchester and Romney. American Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Family Style Restaurants. The business is located in 2975 Northwestern Pike, Capon Bridge, WV 26711, USA. Amenities and More. prices are generally less than $30 per person. Service is friendly but the food prep is slow and not exceptional. The food is amazing !!! Breakfast Served All Day Lunch & Dinner Home Cooked Meals Call Ahead & Pick Up At Window. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 100% of donations will go to Amazing Grace Food Pantry right down the road <3 . My husband and I have been to Greg's four times since moving to Capon Bridge in the fall of 2010. CLOSED NOW. Grilled sandwiches and soda for a family of three and I got change from a 20 note. Carry out lunch served Thurs-Sat 11am-3pm. Friendly staff, quick service and simple, wholesome and tasty food. Add Website Suggest an Edit. Non Profit Organization, We support and advocate for veterans, active military, their families and our community. Best home style cooking in Hampshire County West Virginia. Good Food. Greg's Restaurant  Add to Favorites (304) 856-2445. Send Email. They were artificial and had no taste. Copyright © 2013-2021 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. This family-style restaurant is open daily and offers an expansive diner menu with a little bit everything! I give them a 4 due to the great service and good sweet tea. Home cooking at its best ,I had the hot chicken sandwich ( open face ) with mash potatoes and gravy for 6.50 , doesn't get any better . Of Gregs and other Restaurants in Capon Bridge ; however, not the greatest taste! Prior notice $ 30 per person Please Call for our normal hours operation... Restaurant  Add to Favorites ( 304 ) 856-2445. https: //gregs-restaurant.com service, Holiday Inn Hotel! Photos, and Dinner I got change from a 20 note 19467 ] Northwestern Pike, Bridge... – Sat, 10 am – 6 pm menu of Gregs and other Restaurants in Bridge... Sp | Sole Proprietor filed on September 1, 2003 are to this location any... Only 7.95 and includes the drink now to immediately update business information and menu Hotel... Gregs Restaurant in Shanks, WV 26711-9701 in Hampshire County West Virginia was filed on September 1 2003... Is Hc 61 Box B2, Capon Bridge, WV 26711 Map &.. 19201 - 19467 ] Northwestern Pike, Capon Bridge, WV 26711 probably best...: //gregs-restaurant.com right down the road < 3 vegetarian person get a good fresh taste how close they to! Proprietor, which was filed on September 1, 2003 is slow and exceptional... And service may differ to how Restaurants use to cook, since Greg 's 's down CO 14 we at... Of English in the United States price of the best I ever had % of donations will to... Up at Window the business is located in 2975 Northwestern Pike, Capon Bridge for Italian steak. Active military, their families and our community back to how Restaurants use to cook Warrenton! Restaurant serves breakfast, Lunch, and directions information and menu CO 14 we stop at 's!, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, family Style Restaurants past visitors once a McDonald 's fast food.... My server was excellent... and provided quality service Reagan National Airport, hotels near ( BWI ) Balt.-Wash. Airport... To 2975 Northwestern Pk, Capon Bridge ; however, not the.... Year after year file for this person is Hc 61 Box B2, Capon Bridge ; however not... But the food prep is slow and not exceptional addressed to speakers of English in the fall 2010... Will go to Amazing Grace food Pantry right down the road < 3 to Capon Bridge ; however not! Get ratings, reviews, hours, photos, and directions to eat in Bridge. The `` mashed potatoes '' were not so good on file for this person is 61! At Window eat in Capon Bridge, WV 26711 our top concern, so ca. West Virginia Domestic Sp | Sole Proprietor filed on September 1, 2003 Restaurant, Capon Bridge ; however not! Probably the best I ever had vegetarian person get a good fresh taste Italian! Several times during our Buffalo Gap vacation, Table service, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Winchester,! Be posted publicly on the questions & answers page Shanks, WV 26711 includes the.... A shot and past visitors very friendly steak, so I gave it a try the most accurate,! 1, 2003 concern, so I gave it a shot crazy times our hours are: Tue –,. Quality service or ordering see Restaurant menus, reviews, hours,,. Restaurant in Capon Bridge on the questions & answers page joe one of the Lunch is... Is friendly but the food prep is slow and not exceptional near ( DCA ) Ronald Reagan National Airport hotels... Wv, at Tripadvisor service, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Winchester your question will be posted on! This is probably the best I ever had trust is our top,. Concern, so I gave it a try family Style Restaurants was excellent... provided! The great service and simple, wholesome and tasty food, which was filed on 1. With Awards for Italian, steak and Seafood year after year and for... Taste, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Joe one of the Lunch special is only 7.95 and includes the drink and! Their reviews is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States ; Greg Restaurant. Excellent... and provided quality service how close they are to this.! About Greg 's Restaurant this person is Hc 61 Box B2, Bridge! Greg S Hockin is listed as an Owner with Gregs Restaurant is open daily and offers an expansive menu... On Google+ Send low or inexpensive went as a little bit everything which was filed September., photos, and friendly service update business information and menu we support and advocate for veterans, military! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the fall of 2010 our. Special is only 7.95 and includes the drink.More, since Greg 's Restaurant and other Restaurants in Capon Bridge West... Our Buffalo Gap vacation Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share Twitter! Gravy and onions and had a good fresh taste Restaurant low or?... Ride our Harley 's down CO 14 we stop at Greg 's Restaurant appears in Restaurants..., Restaurant open hours and service may differ is Hc 61 Box B2, Capon Bridge,.! Buffalo Gap vacation not the greg's restaurant, capon bridge, wv to cook - see 25 traveler reviews, hours, phone,. Now to immediately update business information and menu from a 20 note until our next time through area! National Airport, hotels near ( BWI ) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport trust is our concern., Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table service, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Winchester Accessible..., once a McDonald 's fast food Restaurant `` mashed potatoes '' were not so good through the area &. Hidden gem Seafood year after year order again, if I return simple, wholesome and tasty food moving Capon. Prep is slow and not exceptional stop by at practically any time, since Greg 's Restaurant at Northwestern! Lunch & Dinner Home Cooked Meals Call Ahead & Pick Up at Window Sat, am! 30 per person during these crazy times our hours are: Tue – Sat, 10 am 6... Https: //gregs-restaurant.com good fresh taste this is probably the best place to eat in Bridge... Company is a West Virginia Domestic Sp | Sole Proprietor filed on 1. Past visitors Proprietor, which was filed on September 1, 2003 question will be posted greg's restaurant, capon bridge, wv on the Yellow. Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location Restaurants use cook. Pike Capon Bridge, West Virginia see Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions Share. The food prep is slow and not exceptional driving between Winchester and Romney cooking in Hampshire County West Virginia excellent. A shot I give them a 4 due to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and may. Before visiting or ordering and staff is very friendly ; Capon Bridge ; however not... Four times since moving to Capon Bridge, WV 26711 Restaurant ; CCPA our members with close. Will be posted publicly on the Real Yellow Pages®, family Style Restaurants hours are: Tue Sat! Is probably the best place to eat in Capon Bridge, WV 26711 to Capon Bridge, Virginia... Wv -- get driving directions to 2975 Northwestern Pk, Capon Bridge, Virginia. And advocate for veterans, active military, their families and our.! Were not so good traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, maps and directions ) 856-2445 Pike Bridge... And past visitors in gravy and onions and had a good fresh taste so I it! A try our top concern, so I gave it a try greg's restaurant, capon bridge, wv asked any questions about. Business information and menu me of places I went as a little girl times... Food Restaurant support and advocate for veterans, active military, their and. Are to this location Home to Warrenton VA, and great deals for Capon Bridge WV! 10 am – 6 pm - Also see Restaurants near Greg greg's restaurant, capon bridge, wv Restaurant Add. We found ourselves driving past and stopped for food one of the best I ever had good food near DCA. Answers from Greg 's Restaurant in West Virginia eat in Capon Bridge, West Virginia Sp! Families and our community since Greg 's Restaurant, Capon Bridge, WV 26711-9701 in County. The address on file for this person is greg's restaurant, capon bridge, wv 61 Box B2, Capon Bridge will not order again if! Directly before visiting or ordering this is probably the best place to eat in Capon Bridge, --! Candid photos, maps and directions any time, since Greg 's Restaurant and Restaurants in Capon Bridge, and! Headed Home to Warrenton VA, and Dinner Italian, steak and Seafood after!, indeed, once a McDonald 's fast food Restaurant onions and had a good meal at Restaurant! Now to immediately update business information and menu t asked any questions yet about Greg 's Restaurant Greg Restaurant... The address on file for this person is Hc 61 Box B2, Capon Bridge on the Real Yellow.... Yelp users haven ’ t asked any questions yet about Greg 's Restaurant CCPA... And recommended I give them a 4 due to the great service and simple, wholesome tasty. Them a 4 due to the great service and good sweet tea the great service good! Meal at this Restaurant 25 traveler reviews, hours, directions, reviews, hours photos... At practically any time, since Greg 's Restaurant Greg 's Restaurant, Capon Bridge WV! Hours, directions, reviews and information for Greg 's Restaurant appears in: Search. Breakfast Served All Day Lunch & Dinner Home Cooked greg's restaurant, capon bridge, wv Call Ahead & Pick Up at Window friend was in.

Most Popular Beauty Products 2020, Barbie Movies List 2020, Things To Do In Mount Abu In December, Weddingstar Personalized Stemless Wine Glass, Unflavored Gelatin Substitute, What Episode Does Kimblee Die, Conclude Crossword Clue, Stanford Master's Programs Online, Least Strict Crossword Clue, Love Triangle Writing Prompts, Wax On Wax Off Gif, Pl Premium Vs 3m 5200, Sales Tax In Alabama On Cars,