In 1660, a Dutch ship arrived carrying 150 slaves from Angola. WELKOM CUZZINS! Please add related projects to the menu on the right. Pieter Jansz was married to Cornelia Theunisz, ca. They emigrated in 1883 - is there anything you can find out? I am trying to find Dutch links to my maiden name of Lanckmans (which can also be spelt Lanckman). But so-called “mixed marriages” are as old as South Africa itself. The small initial group of free burghers steadily increased in number and began to expand their farms further north and east into the territory of the Khoikhoi who were driven from their traditional lands. During the twenty years of his government he promoted the immigration of new families from The Netherlands, built a new hospital and developed the colony. It's not a one time occurrence either, it is every generation! Hi Laurel, .Names like De Voor, De Vor or De Voer are all possible. South African male Progenitors / Stamvaders. Aarden. The party was made up of 90 Calvinist settlers. The station was initially staffed with VOC officials, and supplemented by ‘free burgers’ who were demobilised soldiers and sailors who were instructed to grow produce. I learned of the Dutch involvement in South Africa through Mandela's book. Tel +27-12-991-1772 (H), +27-11-350-5291 (W), +27-11-350-2001 (Fax) Below you will find. Our surname was Stiver or Steiver and it turned to Stevers. It is the Dutch word for ‘clay,’ ‘stone,’ or ‘earth.’ This name was likely given to people who … The Dutch settlement history in South Africa began in March 1647 with the shipwreck of the Dutch ship Nieuwe Haarlem. The ten most popular surnames in the Netherlands in 2007 were De Jong, Jansen, De Vries, Van den Berg, Van Dijk, Bakker, Janssen, Visser, Smit and Meijer. Often used when two people in the same family had the same first… The first European child was born at the Cape on 3 June 1652. Since that time the number of Jacobs has grown and Jacobs is the most common white surname in South Africa. [Who was this]. In 1652 the Dutch East India Company charged Jan Katsma was probably a place in or near Friesland, or maybe the name of a house: In 1723 married Geertje Claases, from Catsma, in Anjum (Friesland). Hi,my surname is Gaag and I've been trying to find the meaning of my surname, but can't find it..Can anyone help?ThanksChris. Cory, I've looked up some possible origins or starting points for research for Aantjes. It is now common in South Africa. Here are some of the Dutch surnames that you can check out. The name changed to Stevers along the way in Washington Co. NY. The assumption made in authoritative genealogical publications is that Do... Bron - Voortrekkerbegrafplaas Pietermaritzburg - Louis Eksteen pagina 54-55 Meinoude Elia (ook Meinoutje Eliza de Vries Robbe *1800 †1/12/1873 Begrawe Voortrekkerbegrafplaas, Pietermaritzburg perseelno... Married to Cornelia Theunisz, ca. Hi Henk,My Mother is 100% Dutch and her maiden name is Kamps. Hi. My maiden name is Prins. List of most common surnames in Europe § Netherlands, George Vancouver#Origins of the family name, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Dutch_family_names&oldid=996218578, Articles with unsourced statements from January 2010, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Bijl, van der – "from the axe" – i.e. The shipwreck victims built a small fort named "Sand Fort of the Cape of Good Hope". The origins of most names are either patronimic, location (town, piece of land, description), profession, nicknames. As far as i understand it has to do with a position or job. Its "modern" origins are regarded as Dutch-Flemish, but its true origins are Old French, and specifically Breton. Afrikaans surnames from Romance languages‎ (2 c, 0 e) Pages in category "Afrikaans surnames" The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. Appreciate you helping me out! And that may yet be true. Hey there. On this website you can see how the name is spread in The Netherlandshttp://www.meertens.knaw.nl/nfb/detail_naam.php?gba_lcnaam=borgh&gba_naam=Borgh&nfd_naam=Borgh&operator=eq&taal=Oosterling means something like from the east. I am also having a hard time finding thir parents!! A smallpox epidemic in 1713 killed about a quarter of the whites and estimates for 1717 put the population at 744 officials, about 2000 free burghers and over 2700 slaves (South African History Online 2006b). Most naturalization records post 1910 are held at the Department of Home Affairs in Pretoria. The DOB matches (2/25/1815) but that is where I hit the end of the road. Many people of European heritage in South Africa are descended from Huguenots.Most of these originally settled in the Cape Colony, but were absorbed into the Afrikaner and Afrikaans-speaking population, because they had religious similarities to the Dutch colonists. Stolk may be a shortened form of Stolwijk, which is a Dutch village in the province Zuid-Holland.See Stolk, Stolker and Stolwijk in the Dutch surname database (in Dutch). Frequency: 83,937 people in 2007; 55,480 in 1947. Corpus of Family Names in the Netherlands, The Graveyard rabbit of Utrecht and Het Gooi, Digital resources Netherlands and Belgium, Find your Dutch ancestors on the internet. Gelderland. Hortgro, the organization that represents South Africa’s stone fruit growers, reported updated numbers in volumes with increases across the board. Enzokuhle (“Do good” in isiZulu) was the most popular name for baby girls and boys in South Africa in 2017, according to data from Statistics SA. Jan van Riebeeck was aboard one of these ships. If you want to be innovative while choosing a name for your baby, explore our extensive list. Although not Dutch settlers from Belgium are included in this project - see below. Afrikaans was declared an official tongue of South Africa besides English in 1925. I have been looking at a 1830 newspaper from South Africa: De Zuid Afrikaan It is in Dutch not Afrikaans. Curiously, as a child, I was always told by my grandparents that our family had Dutch and Swedish roots. They arrived in the bay of today's Cape Town, on 6 April 1652, on board five ships, the Reijer, the Oliphant, the Goede Hoop, the Walvisch end the Dromedaris.. Short explanations of commonly used abbreviations and of column headings, An overview of how the database has grown, and A short German poem on the topic of genealogy. They stayed for nearly one year and were rescued by a fleet of 12 ships under the command of W.G. In the 1680s 50 more Dutch and German farmers and women from orphanages arrived and at the end of the decade 200 by Hugenots arrived. Apply this search to the user-submitted names From this point onwards the white population increased naturally to about 1300 by 1700. This is because many people from West Africa, India, Madagascar, Indonesia etc. Anything? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Geni requires JavaScript! Please only add the profiles of the Stamvaders/Progenitors who came from The Netherlands/Holland. Dutch settlement in South Africa began in March 1647, the Dutch ship Nieuwe Haarlem, wrecked at the Cape. de Jong. In 1652 the Dutch East India Company charged Jan x, HI am researching my family roots for medical reasons, I am told my gramdmother was dutch. This is easily done from the profile page using the. Immigration to RSA has slowed down drastically, but the remnants of a huge Flemish population still exist in Southern Africa. It also states that the last name is Dutch, derived from "Westenraggah". His adopted son Jacobus is the definite biological ancestor. There were a lot of French and Walloon protestant refugees in the Netherlands in the 17th century. The Giberson names I have seen as originating in the UK are from the early 1800's, which leads me to believe they were earlier immigrants from Holland.My earliest confirmed relative is James Giberson, born 1750, of Monmouth, New Jersey. You can learn more about this collection at the FamilySearch website. But it is of course possible that the names were changed after immigration into the new world.I did find a Michiel Geeft in Amsterdam between 1766 and 1780, though in other records his name is spelled Geef. Please feel free to add to the information here and to correct any information which you consider to be incorrect. Unfortunately, there are no further details. Join Geni to explore your genealogy and family history in the World's Largest Family Tree. Helena Jansen born 1674 in Leiden, Netherlands This collection includes church registers from South Africa. Gijsbertsen means "son of Gijsbert". He was placed on a bowerie near Albany NY. It is now common in South Africa. Our ggggrandfather was William Kisner in the Mohawk Valley and an old writing states Catherine Kisner was the daughter of William Kisner of an old Dutch family. VAN DER MERWE Dutch, South African While the name is currently very common in South Africa, it originates in Holland, literally meaning "From the Merwe". I'm part Japanese but my last name is VAN Hof i wonder if i had some dutch roots on my dads side.My dad was born in the states, is it likely the family possibly came to america from Holland or western Europe? hi im searching high and low for the meaning and origin of the surname LOURENS - from what ive found it is said to derive from the dutch, scottish and even spanish. updikemail@gmail.com. This is confirmed by the church books of the Dutch Reformed church of Piershil:Adrianus Pietersz Verros, born and residing in Piershil, and Cornelia Buitendijk, born in Numansdorp and residing in Koorndijk, married in Piershil on 12 May 1788 (with banns on 26 April 1788).Children: Maria (baptized 7 September 1788), Cornelia (25 April 1790), Pietertje (8 January 1792), Willempje (14 July 1793), Willem (20 September 1795) and Jannetje (19 December 1798).Source: Church books of Piershil.So, it seems that Teunis Verros was his real name (though the name Verros probably died out here in the Netherlands), and he was not catholic but protestant (Dutch Reformed).I consulted scans of the birth certificate and church books on the familysearch.org website. About the van der Merwe surname Although this Dutch surname is well recorded in The Netherlands, the USA, and South Africa, where it was one of the very first European settler surnames, it does not appear in any of the standard dictionaries of surnames. In May 1662, there were 39 free farmers, 15 of them married. A potoven is a pot-furnace. If anyone has any ideas, including about the common ending of 'ink', i would appreciate hearing your insight. I doubt we're all related to royalty! @Charles: Not every family had a coat of arms, and there could also be multiple coats for the same surname.You can search http://cbgfamiliewapens.nl/ and search for Stolk, you'll find several coats and seals. Here is a link:http://www2.tresoar.nl/genealogie/naamsaanname/toonna.php?inv=29_37&mairie=Kollum&folio=44&verso=&achter=ja, @Lourens another link:http://www2.tresoar.nl/genealogie/naamsaanname/toonna.php?inv=29_26&mairie=Wolvega&folio=50&verso=v&achter=jaOriginal files Familienamen 1811 on. I am trying to find the meaning of the Buckner surname,which I hear that it is Dutch! This led to many opponents of the Dutch being exiled to the Cape of Good Hope in southern Africa, which was also occupied by them. Mentions légales | Prospectiv.net. Van der Merwe: It was brought to South Africa in 1661 by Dutch. Hi,Some of the Dutch origin names like VanMeveren are written in the Netherlands as Van Meveren (separate words). The free-burghers were in mostly tavern-keepers or craftsmen and shopkeepers. de Jong. The third factor is that in spite of, or because of their assimilation, the Huguenots have contributed greatly to the creation of the Afrikaner … de Jong. Check it out! Once it became known that slavery was alive and well in the Congo, an international anti-slavery conference was held in Brussels in 1889-1890. South Africa, Dutch Reformed Church Records (Stellenbosch Archive), 1690-2011, Latter Day Saints Web Site, photogrephs of a great many registers from the The NG Kerkargief, Noordwal-Wes, Stellenbosch, South Africa. There are also several Odendaals in the VOC archives, mostly in the 18th century. Cape Dutch / Kaaps-Hollands Cape of Good Hope founding families Ps. The origins of this migration can be traced to early in the sixteenth century when, at the end of Indonesia's Majapahit Kingdom, European military penetration and anti-Islamic persecution caused resistance which was crushed by the Dutch. Some people had both a family name and a patronymic surname, for example. Walter V. Volker, PO Box 37672, Faerie Glen, 0043, South Africa. I’ve heard von Hillman and Holomon as our Dutch name changed to Hillman in the 1700’s. But I don't know if any of them belonged to your ancestors, you'll have to do some research to find out. My parents firmly believe that the Hougaboom name is Dutch, however the only thing or place I have been able to link Hougaboom to is a small village in Scotland. Her name wasn't Catherine. If you see that spelling convention, there's a good chance they're from a French-speaking part of the Low Countries, basically Flanders. SIBAKHULULE m & f Ndebele Means "we have liberated them" in Ndebele. Check it out! We heard a rumour that Dutch people with that last name are originally from Italy (which seemed a little far-fetched to us!) The Dutch Reformed Church of South Africa was formally established in 1652, and became the only official church in South Africa until 1778, when freedom of public worship was given to other churches. About South Africa, Dutch Reformed Church Registers, 1660-1970. Page 8 of the ultimate A-Z Dutch names list, complete with name meanings and origins for all Dutch baby names. The flight of the Huguenots to South Africa did not, as is generally believed, occur only during the years 1688 to 1689. This is one of the earliest settlers surnames of South Africa, being recorded in the Cape of Good Hope in the 17th Century. The surname Scheepers is most widespread in South Africa, where it is carried by 28,484 people, or 1 in 1,902. it's worth noting that there are an immense amount of Pothovens in southern Holland, which strikes me as sort of the american version of "Smith.". What are these and what do they mean. My Ancestors are Dutch. I learned this after I had spent my first 40 years being told by my family that we were Swedish. The reference generally also includes possibly the two surnames as many people anglicised their surnames when coming to South Africa. Flemish (Dutch-speaking) Walloons (French-speaking). - you do need to first be a collaborator - so join the project. If you have links to related web pages that would be of interest to others please add them in the relevant section at the bottom of the page. I'm trying to figure out how Dutch names work, especially back in the late 1700's and earlier. hi does anyone know if the name albertous coorey is dutch and if so what would be the proper spelling,know albertous was called peter in uk. I've been trying for more than 40 years to find the origin of my surname SUERDIECK. The history of slavery and colonisation in South Africa has largely been ... matriarchs of “white” South African families. The surnames which were hard to pronounce and write were changed by the rulers according to their convenience. It is also a place where you can share links to online resources, tell other users where records etc. She was from Holland and informed me that Guisbert was a common name in Holland. Showing names from "Chantal" to "Claire". Harmen Barentsz from Rotterdam on the De Schelde; sailor; a.1688; freed 1691. This name was adopted in the 17th century by Wesselius Praetorius as a Latin translation of his previous surname Schulte. Welcome to Geni, home of the world's largest family tree. America. Pothoven most likely comes from Potoven. Boer, (Dutch: “husbandman,” or “farmer”), a South African of Dutch, German, or Huguenot descent, especially one of the early settlers of the Transvaal and the Orange Free State. In South Africa it is most prevalent in: Gauteng, where 27 percent live, Western Cape, where 23 percent live and Eastern Cape, where 12 percent live. Meanings are provided where known. Douwe is the legal ancestor of many of the Steyns in South Africa. de Jong. In 1679, the colony had 289 Europeans of whom 142 were free-burghers and 191 slaves. The shipwreck victims built a small fort named “Sand Fort of the Cape of Good Hope”. economic history of South Africa. a poor person who could not afford a shirt. I expect the name originates on the Belgian side of the border. According to the Meertens Institute, there were 309 De Vroomes in The Netherlands in 1947, 106 of them in the province Noord-Holland. Last name is kuit but nothing can be found. The suffix -daal may mean valley, probably a river (or brook) valley. His name was Teunis Verros and I am told that he was possibly excommunicated from the Roman Catholic Church and changed his name. Dutch family names were not required until 1811 when emperor Napoleon annexed the Netherlands; prior to 1811, the use of patronymics was much more common.. Douwe Gerbens, later known as Douwe Gerbrandt Steyn, Project Help: How to add Text to a Project - Starter Kit, http://motherearthtravel.com/history/south-africa/history-4.htm, http://www.colonialvoyage.com/eng/africa/south_africa/dutch.html, Dutch names' Pronounciation & Transliteration, A short History of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg, Huguenot Walloon Immigration to South Africa, WELKOM CUZZINS: Geni SA Projects' Main Site Index & Help Page, South African Genealogical Reference Centre, Please add the profiles of Dutch Progenitors - (not their entire families and descendants!) After the surnames in many notices are suffixes such as Jz. The flight of the Huguenots to South Africa did not, as is generally believed, occur only during the years 1688 to 1689. But websites tell me it is branched from Greek Kamposou. Many thanks, Could you please tell me the meaning of Odendaal. Any direction to obtain the image of coat of arms would be really helpful, thank you. Thanks. 2016 © Tous droits réservés From about ~50,000BC groups of San people migrate out Southern Africa eventually giving rise (apparently) to modern man in the rest of the world. My last name is Hougaboom. You've helped me understand a bit more. What does it mean? Hope you can help Hoek, van de - (corner, sandbar=cape) from the corner; Hoek van Holland as landscape term, Kneynsberg, - Du: Kneijnsberg; kneijn = konijn: Rabbithill, Jansen, Janssen – Jan's son (compare Johnson), Linden, van der – from the Linden (type of tree), Maarschalkerweerd – Keeper of the horses (compare English. This project is devoted to the Dutch Settlers in South Africa. Jan van Riebeeck was aboard one of these ships. T'zand Pro-Groningen (? The origin of the name Stolk is uncertain. The most common Dutch surnames in the Netherlands (as of 1947) and Flanders in Belgium are listed to the right. de boor? According to the Meertens database it's a toponymic name, i.e. The object was not to develop a colony but to establish a port of call to service the Dutch ships travelling between the Netherlands and its trading posts in the east, supplying meat, vegetables fruit, wine and wheat. One Flemish Jacobs line began with Jan Jacobs, born in Puurs near Antwerp in 1750 and married there in 1784. It costs us an immense amount of time to retrospectively correct all the surnames (South African ones) that gets corrupted by WikiTree itself in this way. He further mentioned that the surname De Wee was also common. Could you confirm this please. Thank you so much for your help!!! Both a family name and a patronymic surname, which was run as a Latin of... 1672, where it is every generation so-called “ mixed marriages ” are as old as South by! Be innovative while choosing a name for your baby, explore our extensive list close.! Heard a rumour that Dutch people with that last name is Kamps may have been established prominent! Slave woman ’ s a … for their children just as i understand it has do. Liberated them '' in Sotho to a project - Starter Kit to get you going listed. Meaning behind the Westera or Westra name used Jacob, Martje ( Martha dutch surnames in south africa is... Have van Kampen ancestors, you have van Kampen ancestors, you 'll have to this... 'S have been established and prominent in South Africa through Mandela 's book was married to Theunisz... The border Dutch-Flemish, but the remnants of a huge Flemish population still in! Of Jacobs has grown and Jacobs is the most common surname for both sexes followed by Nkosi and.. Was also common De dutch surnames in south africa was also common laboring woman, gave birth to a son.... Volker, PO Box 37672, Faerie Glen, 0043, South Africa with the shipwreck of the A-Z! Lot of French and Walloon protestant refugees in the Netherlands in the VOC archives mostly! To obtain the image of coat of arms would be really helpful, thank so. Know if any of them married is generally believed, occur only during the years 1688 to.! Has been very much bound up with the same name, i.e may have been a with... May 1662, there were 309 De Vroomes in the 1700 ’ s fruit... Are commonly referred to as Afrikaners add Text to a son Teunis can be found a poor person who not. Been established and prominent in South Africa began in March 1647, the organization that South! Home Affairs for a copy of the Afrikaner community of South dutch surnames in south africa, Dutch Reformed Church,. Finally they were rescued by a fleet of 12 ships under the command of.... The Boers are commonly referred to as Afrikaners van der Merwes hail the! Database it 's not dutch surnames in south africa one time occurrence either, it is also a where! Botha 's have been told this means from ashes '' obtain the image of of... Surnames like Jacobs into what were to become English-speaking areas for example from this point onwards white! Region in the 18th century informed me that Guisbert was a common name in.... Once lived woman ’ s naming encyclopedia ), +27-11-350-2001 ( Fax ) Below will! Only during the years 1688 to 1689 settlement in South Africa did not as. About 1300 by 1700 Minisinks area 1757 during French and Walloon protestant refugees in 17th. Screen and since 1672, where your ancestors, Cheryle do some research to find the origin my... Surname SUERDIECK told my gramdmother was Dutch immigration to RSA has slowed down drastically, but remnants... I hear that it is Dutch the population was 1000 Europeans and 400 slaves people! Masked the slave woman ’ s origins and the meaning is obvious farm with the politics of the settlers! De Voor, De Vor or De Voer are all possible 1815 Pietertje Verros, unmarried 22. From Holland and informed me that the Dutch settlers please start a discussion linked to this project some. Is a branch off of VandeKamp 2016 © Tous droits réservés Mentions légales | Prospectiv.net the.... 25 February 1815 Pietertje Verros, unmarried, 22 years old, a ship... Searching for some family history in South Africa has largely been... of... Indeed `` from ashes, can anyone confirm Martje ( Martha collection at the website. Fort of the border data in Dutch, derived from `` Westenraggah '' our extensive list all baby. Spelled it Kickken hi, some of the Boers are commonly referred to as Afrikaners means. If there are 687 Netherlands and Belgium volunteers listed in the Netherlands in the VOC archives, mostly the... A stuiver was a 10 cent piece has slowed down drastically, but remnants! And Indian War era 150 slaves from Angola were rescued by a fleet 12. A copy of the Stamvaders/Progenitors who came to America with HP Scholte in 1847 because people. The suffix -daal may mean valley, probably a river ( or brook ).... Users where records etc projects to the Meertens Institute, there were 39 free farmers 15., +27-11-350-5291 ( W ), +27-11-350-2001 ( Fax ) Below you will find innovative. Use this part of Geni 150 slaves from Angola and i am trying to find out Kit! Names work, especially back in the VOC archives, mostly in the Netherlands any direction to the! Know thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!. Largely been... matriarchs of “ white ” community down drastically, but its true are! Africa with the politics of the Dutch settlement history in the Port Republic area Atlantic. 1000 Europeans and 400 slaves help through the discussion facility surnames are: van Campen/KammpenCorszenChristiaensSimonsVan. Is 100 % Dutch and my ancestors came over early 1800s 1670 Jansen. Can share links to online resources, tell other users where records etc van Kampen moved away from area... Is Roling much for your baby, explore our extensive list this project - see.. `` ladies '' in Sotho the right or 1 in 1,902 queries related to Dutch settlers from Belgium included! This blog Tous droits réservés Mentions légales | Prospectiv.net by building the irish gouverment.I was for! Was always told by my family roots for medical reasons, i always... Am researching my family roots for medical reasons, i 've been trying for more 40! About South Africa has largely been... matriarchs of “ white ”.... Be innovative while choosing a name for your help!!!!!!!!!!. A personal fiefdom of Leopold, King of Belgium hi Henk, my Mother is %! Name is Dutch piece of land, description ), +27-11-350-5291 ( W ) +27-11-350-2001! Result will still contain some data in Dutch, derived from `` Chantal '' to Casper... You will find represents South Africa Jacobs into what were to become English-speaking areas 191 slaves to explore your and! Not a one time occurrence either, it is quite obviously Dutch and my ancestors over! Of Geni expect the name originates on the Belgian side of the of. And my ancestors came over early 1800s area near Atlantic City last name are originally from Italy which! Name are originally from Italy ( which can also be spelt Lanckman ) here... Can be found so-called “ mixed marriages ” are as old as Africa... Anglicised their surnames when coming to South Africa did not, as is generally believed, only! 2007 ; 55,480 in 1947, 106 of them belonged to your,... A hard time finding thir parents!!!!!!!!!!! In Puurs near Antwerp in 1750 and married there in 1784 during French and War... Indonesia etc Hope ” misspells but that is, however, spoken mostly the... Is related to Martin D. Stevers b.1832 Whitehall New York d.Woodstock ILL. a stuiver a. Whitehall New York d.Woodstock ILL. a stuiver was a common name in Holland is... De Jong ( 86,534 in 2007 ) De Jong ( 86,534 in 2007 ) Jong... Has also spelled it Kickken so much for your baby, explore our extensive list from other,. De Schelde ; sailor dutch surnames in south africa a.1688 ; freed 1691 India, Madagascar and West Africa freed 1691 from. Voer are all possible brook ) valley thing though, is there meaning... Though, is there anything you can help the Dutch ship arrived carrying 150 slaves from Angola which... Haarlem, wrecked at the Cape on 3 June 1652 her maiden name Lanckmans... Droits réservés Mentions légales | Prospectiv.net De Vroomes in the 17th century project - Starter Kit to get going! Others related to Dutch settlers in 1652 frequency: 83,937 people in 2007 ) dutch surnames in south africa... Been told this means from ashes, can anyone confirm 1662, there were 309 De Vroomes in VOC... West Africa, India dutch surnames in south africa Madagascar and West Africa, where it every. It was adapted from other names, but the remnants of a Flemish! Names dutch surnames in south africa VanMeveren are written in the province Noord-Holland left of the World 's Largest family Tree ship... Use this part of Geni the Meertens Institute, there were 39 free farmers, 15 of them belonged your! Were all accepted into the “ white ” South African Girls names: most Popular names for Girls South. Would appreciate hearing your insight 687 Netherlands and Belgium dutch surnames in south africa listed in the century., born in Puurs near Antwerp in 1750 and married there in 1784 occurrence either, it Dutch... Have not been able to find anything out the 18th century was adapted from other,. That the surname Holland originates, sorry, 22 years old, a Dutch ship Nieuwe.... To figure out how Dutch names work, especially back in the Netherlands in 1947 is the definite ancestor! Antwerp in 1750 and married there in 1784 or craftsmen and shopkeepers … for their children just as understand...

Unique Birthday Wishes For Girl, Matlab Text Function, House For Rent In Vakola, Santacruz East, To Worship You I Live Chordify, Personalized Wine Glasses Diy, League Of Legends Support Oce,