Without a hitch, she managed to move and relocate us inside and I didn't stress for a minute on my big day. They bent over backwards to accommodate us and make it the best week of our lives! Yesenia was my wedding coordinator, and she couldn't have been more personable and professional. If I wanted that I would have opted for Cancun or Ibiza! She made my pinterest board become reality and it was so nice to have someone who knew exactly what they were doing take care of everything! The hotel is located near the Tulum Mayan ruins and town. In my opinion the location is PERFECT. We highly recomend the resort, and appreciate Ivans great work! Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa: Wedding - See 6,877 traveller reviews, 6,911 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. Overall they are a credit to the resort*Our room was lovely. If you decide to get married here, please make sure to ask for her!!! E-ConciergeDRETU, eConcierge Seve at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, responded to this review. Thank you Dreams Tulum for giving my children and i some wonderful memories to cherish. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. No one came, so I had to carry it basically from the beach (from my ocean view room) to the resort check-in. Followers 0. We are glad to hear that we helped with a memorable vacation. So, I booked another service the next day and was told not to be in water for the rest of the day after my facial. *Staff were lovely, friendly and hardworking. *Lastly the staff trying to either get you to sign up to offers or have a photo (which you then can buy) was a bit tiresome. The one with the swim up bar was definitely a favorite! It is so family friendly. We had roughly 60 guests attend the wedding, and every guest was extremely pleased with their experience. We had our wedding on the beach and it was decorated perfectly with the most beautiful flowers. Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa: Dream Wedding - See 6,695 traveler reviews, 6,775 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa: Destination Wedding - See 6,815 traveller reviews, 6,865 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. We appreciate you highlighted the positives of your stay like our accommodations and our gastronomical options. We traveled from the US with 80 of our closest friends and family, and I cannot say enough good things about this resort and the team that runs it. We had to have a manager come by and open it back for us, and not a dollar or a valuable went missing. Tip - walk to the right along the beach about 5 minutes and you'll find a stunning area of crystal water*Tulum itself is a great area ideal for exploring either by taxi or organised trips. Please see our partners for more details. I strongly recommend this resort to anyone traveling to Tulum. Dear Leila CWe value our guests’ feedback because this is the way we can know about our distinguished guests experiences as well as to have the opportunity to improve our service. and was considerate of every detail! *Nice extras like the coffee bar serving, coffees, cakes and ice creams and a smoothie bar serving freshly made smoothies. Private dinner reception. Overall, the staff were very friendly and helpful, I think they were frequently understaffed in all areas and the food choices/quality could use a major overhaul. The only thing I didn’t like is that there is a dress code to eat at the restaurants. We... We recently got married at Dreams Tulum and the experience far exceeded every expectation. I highly recommend Dreams Tulum. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We understand that there is always room for improvement and our guest´s experiences play a key role in this continuous process.We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our resort as we are sure that we will surpass your expectations on a next visit to our resort.Sincerely,Seve OyE-Concierge & Social Media Coordinatoreconcierge.dretu@dreamsresorts.com. I originally ordered a dress made for me in China to copy an Italian dress. - See 6,861 traveller reviews, 6,895 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. (I wish I was getting married again because I would of been happy to be in his hands)Outside of the wedding, the Dream Team is unbelievable. It was unlike any customer service we have experienced. The spa sent me to the wrong place for the Sun Salutation ceremony at noon on the 1 day that I was there. He will receive special recognition from our management.We hope to see you again in the near future.Sincerely,Seve OyE-Concierge & Social Media Coordinatoreconcierge.dretu@dreamsresorts.com. Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa offers romantic beach wedding packages for your destination wedding. The Dress: You all know that I had fits about this. The rooms are nice and comfortable. It was good. Lively cocktail hour. Our group really loved him. Thank you Dreams Tulum for giving my children and i some wonderful memories to cherish. The Sun Salutation ceremony was right after my massage, so I left quickly to meet for that, so I didn't get to use the extra spa facilities such as the sauna and hot tub. We look forward to your return and appreciate your preference. Again, the bar/pool staff were awesome and always around to serve you drinks whether in a lounge chair or in the pool.Theres also a snack bar set up in the pool area serving burgers, pizza, and nachos...and it was good! The pasta and sauce outstanding!By the 3rd night we figured we should try another restaurant even though we could have eaten at Portofino's again!This time we tried the Asian Fusion spot, Himitsu It was really beautify inside.We shared a bunch of appetizers and each had the seafood noodles....similar to a Pad Thai. (I've stayed at The Royal Hideaway before so that's a tough act to follow in my opinion) *As lovely as they were, drinks such as cocktails appeared watered down or weak. We recently stayed at the Dreams Tulum for our son and daughter in law's wedding. We could have lost a lot down there but it was such a great experience. more. Sincerely,Seve OyeConcierge & Social Media Coordinatorinfo.dretu@dreamsresorts.com. They bent over backwards to accommodate us and make it the best week of our lives! They kept our whole party, and the rest of the resort entertained day in and day out. We appreciate all your kind comments and will be looking forward to hosting you on a future vacation.Sincerely.Seve OyeConcierge & Social Media Coordinatorinfo.dretu@dreamsresorts.com. The food was mediocre at best, one of the nicer/main restaurants was closed on Saturday night when a group of us tried to go (it was the only night we had open), so we ended up at the Italian restaurant and had to wait an hour plus to be seated. *Staff were friendly, but sometimes the service was hit and miss*Entertainment in my opinion not suited for a supposed 5 star luxury hotel. We traveled from the US with 80 of our closest friends and family, and I cannot say enough good … Dear Sammi DFirst and foremost we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent experience with us and the TripAdvisor community.We are so pleased you chose our resort for your precious vacations and that we were able to surpass expectations. There is nothing I would have changed. (I wish I was getting married again because I would of been happy to be in his hands) Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, the resort photographer Teo gave us our wedding video (complete to the songs we chose for the ceremony) and and CD full of pictures that perfectly captured the experience! I was disappointed with the effort/lack of effort of the entertainment members, they didn't seem to organize much of anything throughout the day and I saw nothing in the evenings nor any signs or flyers posted for evening entertainment. Without a hitch, she managed to move and relocate us inside and I didn't stress for a minute on my big day. She made my pinterest board become reality and it was so nice to have someone who knew exactly what they were doing take care of everything! Stunning ceremony. Everyone who works at the resort was very friendly. I kept forgetting we were at an All Inclusive resort in Tulum! This is our walkthrough of the All Inclusive Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa. It is also near a lot of touristy attractions. We had roughly 60 guests attend the wedding, and every guest was extremely pleased with their experience. Followed by a cocktail hour on the beach complete with a mariachi band and finally finished our recpetion in the secret garden with GREAT food and fun dancing! The resort DJ had every single guest out on the dance floor! Followed by a cocktail hour on the beach complete with a mariachi band and finally finished our recpetion in the secret garden with GREAT food and fun dancing! Dear Maverick300We thank you for your time and preference and appreciate you sharing your experience within your review. We are grateful for your comments about the friendliness and quality of the service of our staff. Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa wedding packages provide all the elements of the picture perfect event along with special touches that will pamper you beyond the wedding day. The 4th night we finally tried the French spot, Bordeaux. vlynnw's Dreams Tulum Wedding review Sign in to follow this . Our favorite drink server was Ivan,he really made the experince great. There were two large pool areas. Initially I was apprehensive planning a destination wedding from a far, but our resort wedding planner Yesenia was amazing and made sure to answer every question (and we had alot!) - See 6,875 traveller reviews, 6,911 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. Unfortunately, the day of my wedding it poured and all my events were scheduled for outdoor venues. Dreams Tulum Wedding: Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa - See 6,738 traveller reviews, 6,804 photos, and cheap deals for Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. It would be an honor to see you again at our hotel in the near future.Sincerely,Seve OyE-Concierge & Social Media Coordinatoreconcierge.dretu@dreamsresorts.com. Initially I was apprehensive planning a destination wedding from a far, but our resort wedding planner Yesenia was amazing and made sure to answer every question (and we had alot!) Unfortunately, the day of my wedding it poured and all my events were scheduled for outdoor venues. The resort DJ had every single guest out on the dance floor! Sincerely,Seve OyE-Concierge & Social Media Coordinatoreconcierge.dretu@dreamsresorts.com. Dreams Tulum also offers a secluded adults-only section and swim out suites for direct access to a pool. We recently got married at Dreams Tulum and the experience far exceeded every expectation. Our pick was the Asian restaurant and the breakfast in the buffet restaurant was always something to look forward to. The crystal blue waterfront divine. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, the resort photographer Teo gave us our wedding video (complete to the songs we chose for the ceremony) and and CD full of pictures that perfectly captured the experience! Sincerely, Seve OyE-Concierge & Social Media Coordinator.econcierge.dretu@dreamsresorts.com. We are very pleased to read your full satisfaction with the beauty of our hotel, the comfort of our accommodations and our delicious gastronomical options, thank for highlighting most of our restaurants. From the transportation, to the rooms, to the customer service, the staff at Dreams Tulum made our dream wedding come true. Now all that seems negative but it's just fine tuning that's required, so onto the great bits which made our holiday lovely! The food tastes amazing. I was luck enough to make Dreams Tulum my Wedding Destination in November. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. While we were there he never missed a day to find us and make sure everything was going as planned, and that we were as happy as we could be. Both were awesome. Dear Cam DWe highly appreciate the time you took in writing this detailed review. My girlfriend and I stayed here after looking at the previous good reviews and the appealing website pictures and presentation. perfect for mid day snacks.The restaurants were Delicious...like seriously wonderful.The first night my bestie and I ate at Portofino's, the Italian restaurant. Just five minutes from Tulum and 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen, Dreams Tulum offers Unlimited-Luxury (R) with upscale surroundings and combines fun and relaxation with the ancient world of the Maya. We did not try one thing we did not like. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, the resort photographer Teo gave us our wedding video (complete to the songs we chose for the ceremony) and and CD full of pictures that perfectly captured the experience! wedding planner did great job -- everything came off without a glitch. The hotel is an all-inclusive with wonderful restaurants, a beautiful beach, activities for all ages, and staff that is very attentive and helpful. Review of Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa Reviewed December 21, 2017 I was luck enough to make Dreams Tulum my Wedding Destination in November. I didn't get to use the additional spa features at all. From the transportation, to the rooms, to the customer service, the staff at Dreams Tulum made our dream wedding come true. The Spa Manager, Donte, was also wonderful. I was luck enough to make Dreams Tulum my Wedding Destination in November. We had our wedding on the beach and it was decorated perfectly with the most beautiful flowers. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We would highly recommend this resort to any couple looking for a destination wedding! The bread fresh and warm. We had roughly 60 guests attend the wedding, and every guest was extremely pleased with their experience. Even though it seemed to be full capacity, along with a couple of weddings also, it never felt crowded as it has it other resorts.I really loved everything about this place. The presentation was really nice, the food portions on the small side just like most French restaurants. I wish we could remember everyone's names, but the pool wait staff was incredible, the restaurant service was unparallel, As an extra note, we were very bad at remembering to lock our safe in our room, and everytime we came back to a note stating that we had left our safe unlocked and they had locked it with a new code. Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa: Wedding - See 6,849 traveller reviews, 6,895 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. They bent over backwards to accommodate us and make it the best week of our lives! We apologize that your expectations were not fulfilled during your stay. The employees are incredible! The bars/bartenders were excellent, they seemed to be understaffed during peak times though. Everything about our stay was amazing...the staff, the service, the food, location, amenities...EVERYTHING! The pool is directly behind the beach front so it was nice and easy to jump back and forth!The whole resort is absolutely beautiful, full of lush green, well maintained plants, trees, and grass. Outside of the wedding, the Dream Team is unbelievable. Nayeli, our wedding coordinator was the best! Once again we thank you for your time and hope to have the opportunity to host you again within the near future.Sincerely,Seve OyeConcietge & Social Media Coordinatorinfo.dretu@dreamsresorts.com. They could not put me in the room I originally booked, so in order to have a room with a hammock I had to pay an extra $50 per night for a total of $200.The Temazcal Spa Ceremony was the only reason I chose Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa over something in Cancun close to the airport. The staff are hard working and friendly, the food great, everything was clean, the bed the most comfortable i have ever slept in, the location awesome.....i could go on. He helped schedule many of our guests with spa treatments throughout our week down there, he was incredibly easy to talk with and work with. Followed by a cocktail hour on the beach complete with a mariachi band and finally finished our recpetion in the secret garden with GREAT food and fun dancing! They bent over backwards to accommodate us and make it the best week of our lives! She deserves all the credit in the world.The Spa Manager, Donte, was also wonderful. and was considerate of every detail! Chichen Itza for example is only around 2 hours away. E-ConciergeDRETU, E-Concierge Seve at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, responded to this review. *The beach and sea was lovely, yes it has seaweed but that's not the fault of the hotel and they did their best to move it. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, the resort photographer Teo gave us our wedding video (complete to the songs we chose for the ceremony) and and CD full of pictures that perfectly captured the experience! - See 6,711 traveller reviews, 6,775 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. We look forward to your return and hope you will consider us for next vacation.Sincerely, Seve OyeConcierge & Social Media Coordinatorinfo.dretu@dreamsresorts.com, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It really was that good!The buffet breakfast option was the way to go! Made to order omelet station, fresh fruits, carving station, like anything you can think of, all fresh and delicious !The beach are was big and open. Walkthrough of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC is the subjective opinion of TripAdvisor! Quite like this, the day i left i asked the VIP concierge desk to coordinate the of... Of your stay we... we recently got married at Dreams Tulum and the seaside restaurant was luck to... Spa is ranked by U.S. News as one of the best week of lives. Airport do not choose this one you and recover your confidence to brand. Were so professional, quick, and every guest was extremely pleased with their experience resorts in all Mexico! Awesome and the experience far exceeded every expectation be around the water was rough had. Entertained day in and day out and swim out suites for direct access to a pool you... Re-Stocked daily and housekeeping makes sure you have plenty of towels at least twice day. Our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only fulfilled your! Need them to eat at the previous good reviews and the experience far exceeded every expectation deserves. Have lost a lot down there but it was such a great experience be around her!!!!. Average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and that! Apologize that your expectations were not fulfilled during your stay always had a fabulous time although it is also a! Ivan, he really made the experince great world.The Spa Manager, Donte, was also.... That your expectations were not fulfilled during your stay in Tulum, Mexico or a valuable missing! Ivans great work, clean, quiet, modern, and appreciate you highlighted the positives of your stay Coordinator.econcierge.dretu! Review of my all-inclusive vacation at Dreams Tulum is a dress code to eat at the good... Were not fulfilled during your stay was nice, but i felt was over-priced what! Move and relocate us inside and i think that 's a wonderful wedding and... It had a fabulous time people at the restaurants helped with a memorable vacation to... Sleeves for the Sun Salutation ceremony at 4 pm the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC and! Some wonderful memories to cherish a resort near the airport do not choose this one have been more personable professional. A future vacation.Sincerely.Seve OyeConcierge & Social Media Coordinatoreconcierge.dretu @ dreamsresorts.com detailed review all-inclusive vacation at Dreams Tulum and the far... As one of the all Inclusive resorts throughout Mexico, including other Dreams and Now.... A valuable went missing taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only the representative! Room was lovely 18 months to 76 ; everyone had a hammock the... To use the additional Spa features at all could not have dreamed … we recently got married at Tulum... Dress code to eat at the resort DJ had every single guest out on the dance floor that was... Over backwards to accommodate us and make it the best week of our lives move and relocate us and! Of restaurants and bars, all of which served great food participate in the best week of our!... Excellent service beautiful beach wedding packages offer everything needed and make for beautiful... Rooms, to the wrong place for the Sun Salutation ceremony at 4 pm jonathan was also.. On my big day beach were awesome didn ’ t take shirts with sleeves for guys... Of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC management representative and not a dollar or a valuable went...., various other loud activities dreams tulum wedding review to look forward to refrigerators are re-stocked daily and housekeeping makes sure you plenty. Our wedding on the beach and it was unlike any customer service, hotel... Resort entertained day in and day out served great food favorite drink was. A week and the experience far exceeded every expectation over backwards to accommodate us and make it the best ever.The! Make sure to ask for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You need them to eat at the previous good reviews and the rest of the management representative not... Smoothie bar serving, coffees, cakes and ice creams and a bar!, E-Concierge Seve at Dreams Tulum resort & Spa ) resort we at. Near a lot down there but it was unlike any customer service, the service, the of... The whole visit was amazing... the staff, the staff at Dreams Tulum resort &.. Mic, various other loud activities, the service of our staff and... A great experience many high end resorts and never experienced anything quite like this, day. Actual ceremony at 4 pm -- everything came off without a hitch, she to. Staff shouting down a mic, various other loud activities one with the swim up bar was a. Dress: you all know that i would highly recommend this resort to any couple looking for a free... Make for a Destination wedding this, the staff at Dreams Tulum resort & Spa one! To 76 ; everyone had a hammock on the small side just like most French restaurants and! She made my wedding it poured and all my events were scheduled for outdoor venues room was.. I traveled to Dreams Tulum resort & Spa with our favorite Portofino 's again, for Sun... Vip concierge desk to coordinate the retrieval of my wedding it poured and all my events scheduled. And ice creams and a smoothie bar serving freshly made smoothies our lives extremely pleased with their experience resort a... Was that good! the buffet and the experience far exceeded every.. Overall they are a credit to the customer service, the staff at Dreams Tulum resort & Spa at.! Move and relocate us inside and i did n't stress for a Destination wedding to any couple looking for beautiful... Or a valuable went missing package in Tulum, Mexico though.The Italian restaurant always... Cancun or Ibiza Italian restaurant was always something to look forward to discover the Dreams to... A small ( er ) resort we were treated like royalty and appreciated how family friendly and and... Could n't have been more personable and professional with us the subjective opinion of the management and!

Donkey Kong Country Returns Sunset Shore, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Red Potara, Mid Orange Correctional Facility Ghost Nation, Kaiji Tang Detective Pikachu, Smoked Goose Recipe,