The food is spectacular from beginning to end and so is the service. The staff truly makes all of its guests feel like they are the venue's number on priority. Nestled midway between Manhattan and Philadelphia on 15 rolling acres, the Park Chateau Estate & Gardens is a beautiful wedding venue bringing guests over 30 years of catering experience straight to their table. No balancing a plate in one hand and a drink in the other because there’s no place to sit down and enjoy! Our Photographer also used the Balcony off the new bridal suite to capture some great shots as well. Vicky and Martha loaded the bridal suite with tons of food from the cocktail hour for my husband and I to enjoy on our own..they catered to our every need and I felt like a true bride. The manag... Our wedding reception was at Nanina's on July 20th, 2013. We were able to enjoy the bet part of the wedding. We had the grill going outside which was so great, ad they brought around kabobs for people that were staying in even. Overall, Nanina's is a breathtaking venue with brilliant views and the staff are so friendly and hospitable that every bride and groom deserves to feel like royalty the way they treated us. I would imagine that Nanina’s In The Park is where all the Disney Princesses get married – because it’s a pinnacle of elegance & grace! As each section of cord or each separate ribbon is looped around your hands, a new vow is read aloud. It was amazing from beginning to end. We have been to a LOT of weddings but have never experienced anything like Nanina's. Despite a little rain, our photographer was able to capture gorgeous photos in the gardens (what she called a "photographer's dream") and the beauty did not stop there. Our friends and family raved over how excellent the staff was. Voted as a “Top 10” wedding venue by www.bestofnj.com and a multiple award winner from The Knot, NJ Bride and Manhattan Bride, Nanina’s in the Park has been hosting weddings for over 65 years and along with a new multi-million dollar renovation provide an experience that is second to none. Martha, my bridal attendant, did not leave my side and was such a professional - not to mention, extremely sweet! Words can't explain how happy I was with Nanina's and I hope someone I know gets married there in the near future so I can enjoy the food this time around! We had no idea what Nanina's had in store for us, but as we walked in we were pretty much blown away. Our DJ organized timing of everything and made sure Viennese hour takes place and we owe him more! At Nanina’s in the Park, we’re happy to take some of the burden of wedding planning off your shoulders. The food is out of this world and their service is great. You get a full cocktail with just about anything that you can think of, dinner and a Viennesse dessert table. The cocktail hour was fantastic. Knot says it's $$$$ but I can't find a legend to tell me what range that actually is. décor and wonderful atmosphere. We booked Naninas almost two years ago, falling in love on the first visit and having all the review confirm it. The only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was that after everything was totaled up, there was an extra charge for "service". The food was outrageously delicious. Ok, I could be exaggerating but she definitely was anywhere but my side. In the olden days, a Druid priest would conduct the simple ritual, twining a rope or cloth around the hands of the couple. for you and everything. Our one year anniversary is this coming weekend and our family and friends are STILL talking about our wedding and how it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to. They constantly made sure we were well fed and that our guests had everything they needed. Our guests are still raving about the food and exceptional service. The only downside was our date at night was taken. Our … Seating was spacious and very comfortable. The ser... Nanina's in the Park is definantly the place to have your wedding. During the handfasting portion of the ceremony, the officiant or celebrant will briefly explain the tradition of handfasting and then ask the two participants to join hands. Peter was our maitre d’ but he was so much more. England, Croatia, and Australia. Nanina’s is also known for its good and over-the-top abundant food. All the waiters / attendants / maitre ds / bartenders moved guests throughout the schedule of events with poise and ease. Nanina’s, we had very high expectations leading up to our wedding day and you somehow managed to not only exceed those expectations but to wow us! My only wish is to go back as a guest of someone else's wedding so i can really experience the cocktail and venetian hours!!! We LOVE YOU!!! Thanks, we've received your . Christine brought all the food from the cocktail hour up to us in the bridal suite. Nanina's in the Park was a spectular venue. Much love and well wishes to the bride and groom! The day went by so quick, I wasnt sure how our wedding day went so fast.. Changing my shoes, fixing my dress, fixing my head piece, and so on. ... Our wedding at Nanina's In The Park was beyond our wildest dreams!! My wedding was 3 weeks ago and everyone is still talking about it. My husband was upset that we were going to skip the cocktail hour until we went to the bridal suite and saw the tables full of food! First of all, I do not regret having my wedding there. Vicky and Liz received countless calls and emails from us and they were always ready and able to answer our questions and help us with our planning. Jean Paul and Robyn Garcia. ble is polished, and the wait-staff does not smell like cigarettes. lm my nerves as the wedding day got closer. The food completely lived up to its reputation - abundant and amazing! Sometimes, couples add special charms to their hand-fasting chord. All the staff went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was perfect! You will want for nothing if you have your wedding there! om Marta, My personal attendant for the day who was there EVERY time I turned around, brought me drinks and food before I could even speak, to pulling up my dress and getting on her knees SEWING my hem 4 times during the night. I could not imagine having my wedding anywhere else. My ho... Nanina's in the Park was definately the most amazing Venue I have ever been to and I am not just saying that because we had our wedding there. We invite you to a beautiful picturesque setting within a historical park which creates a picture perfect ambiance for both intimate weddings to large corporate events. Nanina's in the Park has been placed among New Jersey's top 10 wedding venues time and time again, thanks to the amazing ambiance, charming history, and professional service that the estate offers. The ballroom... Nanina's was AMAZING. ul garden, and by luck the cherry blossoms were in full bloom as well! Make left onto Washington Ave. 1st light, make right onto Belleville Ave. Third light, make left onto Franklin Ave. Naninas In The Park is on your left before traffic light. Another awesome perk at Nanina's is the ability to peruse 3 different areas during cocktail hour. Everything was fantastic, our guests are still raving about our reception and the food over a week later. I was not let down! My bridal attendant was Sol. There are so many other words to describe Nanina's but I knew the moment I walked in the front door THAT was where I was going to get married. If you want a beautiful venue with amazing food and staff, and most importantly not to worry about a thing on your wedding day, then Naninas is your place! The staff was so helpful! It was a magical night because of the beautiful venue (inside and outside), the delicious and unbelievable selection of food and impeccable service. The gardens and outdoor ceremony space was ... My husband and I got married at Nanina's In The Park on August 25, 2012. The grounds are gorgeous and the ballroom and bridal suite are unbelievably beautiful. staff. Both the ceremony and reception we held at Nanina's and Peter was with us from the moment we arrived until we said our goodbyes, and Chef Vincenzo - wow, is all I can say. This way we were able to party with guests during our reception, rather than go table hopping thanking people for coming and missing the whole wedding. Hint – book Nanina’s in early to mid-April for the cherry blossoms. It feels wonderful when people describe your wedding as the “most beautiful wedding” and knowing they are speaking the truth because of how breathtaking Nanina’s truly is. Before my wedding day, I thought about a friend’s wedding that I had gone to in New York. Our guests raved about: Everyone was overwhelmed by the choices at cocktail hour, and more so by the fact that everything was delicious! pture to the signature "Beauty" & "Beast" drinks. We got engaged November 27, 2014. You can have anything you want, but that makes it really hard to choose. Nanina’s understands that its reputation depends on the experience of all of its guests – very smart, and inline with what the bride and groom wish for. My bridal attendant was absolutely amazing and literally helped me with every little detail througout the night! Welcome to Alexandria Samuels and George Ross's Wedding Website! On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I had access to the flawless bridal suite where we spent the morning getting ready. I had two people following me around all day for anything I needed. The food is awesome! I wish it had been out for our guests to see because it was really pretty (from A Little Cake) and I had our topper custom made. We got a big surprise when we found out the NEW Bridal Suite would be finished for our wedding. Aug 20, 2018 - Naninas In The Park, Belleville and other beautiful Northern New Jersey wedding venues. The maitre'd fee was $1500 cash. Our experience was unforgettable and beyond our expectations. The only reason in which I would hesitate to book Nanina’s is its short ceremony aisle, which contrasts with its grandiose, spacious ballroom. The ballroom is simply stunning and has a very large dance floor so it never feels over crowded. Not even exaggerating EVERY single one of our guests said it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to. They were very professional with the planning; they made our day stress free and the overall experience a memory we will never forget. The day was a fairytale come true! I wish you an incredible marriage and hopefully, a wedding at Nanina’s. Anything you could possibly need will be given to you. We could not have selected a better venue to celebrate the event. They pulled us away from our guests multiple times to ensure that we ate. He kept everyth... My husband and I, along with our family and friends, were completely thrilled with Nanina's service, from the moment we booked them until the end of our reception. The food was over the top and the atmosphere was outstanding! Enjoy every moment of your journey to the altar. The food was amazing! Congratulations on what is about to be a most wonderful adventure! The staff is so helpful and really cares about you & your guests. . When I booked with them I knew my day was going to be unforgettable, however nothing could have prepared me for the perfection of the actual day itself. The cocktail hour and venetian hour were fantasti... From the first moment my husband and I visited this place, we knew it's where we wanted to marry. Book your wedding at Nanina’s in the Park. She was always there to answer my questions whenever I needed her and to ca... We hosted our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding at Nanina’s in The Park on September 2, 2012. I am so happy we chose such an amazing venue for our big day. The staff at Nanina's was on top of everything and so nice to everyone (they were great with my photographer also, who had never been there before - but said he had a great experience). We went with just basic broiled salmon. They were very efficient and prepared as they even took down direct contact info for our vendors to reach to on the main day since we would be pre-occupied. Worth every penny! I truly cannot say enough great things about the venue. We could not have asked for anything more! Everyone told me prior to our day that the bride and groom never gets to enjoy the food at their own wedding but that definitely was not the case for us. They started to grab all of our belongings and headed all of us up to the suite asking what we wanted to drink etc (mind you we got to Nanina's 2 hours prior to our cocktail reception!). You won't have to worry about a thing, your photos will be beautiful, and both you and your guests will have an unforgettable time. We absolutely loved the romantic setting at Nanina’s in the Park and it fit Ilyssa and Mike’s timeless wedding style perfectly. The food was unbelievable, n... We had our wedding at Nanina's on October 11, and even though it rained a little that day, everything was perfect. The staff made sure that we ate every single thing that was at the cocktail hour, they set ... Nanina’s in the park provided my absolute dream wedding. www.naninasinthepark.com - A magnificent NJ landmark, nestle in a historical park setting. It's a very elegant place, with excellent service, fabulous food, all my guests were delighted. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. The staff was great! I hope someone else I know gets married here so I can go back! When you are budgeting, expect to pay a few thousand dollars more than you figure, expect to print your own menus, and expect your phone to be ringing for weeks after with compliments. Which brings us to the food—AMAZING. View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot. usy and something always goes wrong". The only thing I was slightly displeased with was the service of my maitre'd the night of the wedding. was spacious and beautiful. The amount of food they offered was unbelivable and delicious. One day in your life, I hope that you have a wonderful wedding. From the day I went there to visit the venue, I fell in love with Nanina's and their staff. I can't thank everyone there enough! The pre-cocktail room was amazing looking and with drinks on them. The day of the wedding I had a ton of extras that needed to be arranged accordingly and Liz and staff made that happen. Gabelli Studio 250 Pompton Ave. Verona, NJ 07044 (973) 239-2420 info@gabellistudio.com We were given numerous options and design on how we could set the room. A tough (Impossible IMO) act to follow! A superior–over-the-top venue in setting, service, and cuisine - absolutely grand in every way imaginable! He entertained and responded to all of my questions and ideas to make sure we got everything just as we wanted it. At the time my fiance would only whisper to me.. "I dont care how much this place cost, I love it".. DEFINITELY worth every penny. First of all, Nanina's has an amazing staff. Naninas In The Park - 408 Followers, 357 Following, 1275 pins | A magnificent NJ landmark, nestled in a historical park setting. They do not miss a single detail and if you want the most importanty day of your life to be as improtant to them..hands down Naninas is the place to have your wedding. When I got in the car this morning to pull away from Nanina's I started to cry because I was going to miss Vicky's energy. This gave us a moment of privacy to reflect on the big day. View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot. More cocktail hour and desert..the best I have ever seen!The staff were extremely helpful and very professional at all times. They both made sure Josh and I had every single bit of food from our incredible cocktail hour to try in the bridal suite along with our signature drink and sodas/water. I just had my wedding here last Saturday and it was beyond perfect! The addition of this meaningful Celtic ritual can add a unique depth and beauty to your special day! They are beautifully maintained and manicured and allowed our guests a beautiful atmosphere in which to gather and socialize during the cocktail hour. everyone is still talking about it and say that was the best wedding they have ever been to and it's all thanks to NANINA'S...I can express how great it was but if you are getting married this is where you want it to be. I just got married on Friday, March 9, 2012 and it was the best day of my life. As most brides I was extremely nervous about everything being perfect... and it was! My guests were impressed with my wedding – everything flowed smoothly, I didn’t hear of a single complaint. And we never had to even go near the bar to get another drink. He was there every moment making sure we got anything/everything we needed, and just making sure things ran smoothly overall. If they were skilled or wealthy, their handfasting materials would be finer, perhaps embroidered with decorations or emblems. e services that Nanina's offers to its brides and grooms. They truly know how to make someone's wedding day magical! The bridal suite is amazing and the food- people are still talking about! Many thanks to owners Joe and Barry for working with us so that we could have the most wonderfully memorable wedding! On the day of our wedding we were lucky enough to use the brand new bridal suite that was just completed only days prior to our event. We got a great deal by changing seasons.. my dream wedding was made possible bc of them! There is plenty of seating for your guests. Nanina's in the Park, Belleville (New Jersey). We got married at Nanina's on 10/16/15 and everything was absolutely perfect. ing flowing perfectly. Report 0 Reply. It's been three w... Nanina's in the Park was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception! The location is absolutely beautiful, nestled away from the cities but close enough to the Garden State parkway. The food was amazing from cocktail to dinner and especially dessert. The entire staff was amazing as per my guests...my MILs friend had dental work and explained that to someone serving during the cocktail hour. I wanted everything to be in the exact place and happen at the exact right time. Our guests came from all over: New York, New Jersey, Florida,... Nanina's in the Park is just amazing. She was able to take my theme and make it unforgettable. My groom at THREE of their steaks. You made my dreams come true and surpassed my wildest expectations!!! I visited other places and they listed upfront charges for maitre D (about $500 at the most which is equivalent to .75% or so). 13 août 2014 - Cette épingle a été découverte par Naninas In The Park. ectacular service they received, which was extremely important to us when we were deciding on a venue. Nanina's really is the greatest venue, they make you feel like royalty upon your arrival! I wanted to take the time to thoughtfully review Nanina's in the Park because I know how important it is to find that "perfect" place to have your wedding - and Nanina's was nothing short of perfect. n't recommend them enough- it was a dream come true! See our stunning space designed to bring you and your friends closer together and prepare for your big day. Throughout the whole wedding they were by our side making sure we were ready for any events, standing in the right places, and even making sure we got to eat at cocktail hour—put a time limit on pictures and had all the food ready at a table for us! May 2010 edited December 2011. (And we're Italian so we're harsh critics). We felt li... From the minute I walked in to Nanina's I was in love! My husband and I had the time of our lives and we are desperately hoping that we get invited to attend another Nanina’s wedding reception as guests so we experience the same joy that all of our guests cannot stop telling us about. Nanina’s is like a family, and walking into Nanina’s is like being invited to someone’s amazing home, and we are honored that they opened their home to us and our family and friends. My guests are still talking about how beautiful Nanina's is and how much great food there was. is top-notch and gorgeous (not to mention, you don't share the venue with any other event. 014 the greatest night of my entire life and our lives. He was flawless in providing an easy, stress-free planning experience right up until August 15th. This allowed all of us to enjoy the impeccable surroundings and grounds, mouthwatering food and drinks and the gorgeous ballroom where we were able to dance the night away. Guests are raving about how great the food was and the abundance of it. It was amazing to see all the work they put into their wedding through pictures. Thanks!! I keep getting compliments. May 1, 2020 • Naninas in the park, NJ. I would highly recommend this particular venue because it was beautiful, the scenery was perfect, and the service was unbeatable. We couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding. I got married here in July of 2014. our wedding day. They also made me and my husband eat at the cocktail hour, wedding and venetian. The bindings are removed before the exchange of rings, so make sure that they are not too tight or too complicated. We visited Nanina’s twice before contracting and both times we had other guests of theirs coming up to us to tell us to stop looking for the venue because Nanina’s was the best, and they were right! Their attention to detail and their charming demeanors are wonderful examples of why the staff at Nanina’s is so impressive: they are experts at their individual crafts, however they all paid special attention to the service element that made our guests feel so “at home” and comfortable while they enjoyed the party. They treated me like a queen and were also attentive to the needs of my family and guests. We really appreciated that because we didn't know what our guests would do in between the ceremony and reception. So when I got engaged I went right there and booked it! 5 stars!! The food was amazing, people are still raving about it. ngest I saw at a NJ venue) - made the reception a high energy fun time. After the year, they could either marry officially or have their bond dissolved. I wish i could do it again. Nanina’s also reserves a table in the cocktail room for the bride and groom and brought us a ton of plates from the various stations. My twin sister had her reception at Nanina's 6 years ago and I remember LOVING everything about the room, food etc, so as soon as I got engaged, my mother called and ... My husband and I got married on July 1, 2016. We first met with Peter who gave us a tour of the entire building and grounds. The park was conceived by Frederick Law Olmsted in 1867 and designed by the Olmsted Brothers firm between 1898 and 1938. Tina Recchia. They also didn't put the topper out on display after the cake was cut so I asked. They had a table for us during cocktail hour and venetian. Words cannot express how warm and welcoming they were, from the first meeting through the last moment of my daughter and son-in-law's wedding, they could not do e... the staff was wonderful , the place is georgeous, the food was great! The Gorgeous Grounds-the grounds provided a spectacular backdrop for photos. They were gallant and surprisingly modest, but also clearly very proud of the excellent product and service they presented to our 200 guests. Vicky also made sure that myself and my husband had time to taste all the different food and actually get to eat during our cocktail hour and reception. Everything was perfect right down to the smallest details. I recently had my Reception at Nanina's in The Park. The staff, the food, the bridal suite, the outdoor ceremony area everything is just amazing. My husband and I had an outside ceremony and it was absolutely perfect! Impeccable! I always knew I wanted to at least take a look at Nanina's in the Park for our reception because I had heard the greatest things about their food, venue, and servic... AMAZING !! He made sure we had crossed every T and dotted every I before our wedding day, and on the day of our wedding, he was like a caring father, making sure that we ate, drank, and had fun! From the moment I arrived the service was outstanding! It far exceeded our expectations! She made sure I was able to enjoy every bit of what they had to offer. The gardens in the back make the perfect setting for taking pictures. The reality is, there is no way to slow it down. We would highly recommend Nanina's to anyone!!! Welcome to Nanina’s In the Park, a New Jersey Landmark nestled in the cherry blossoms. They made sure we were taken care of and everything ran smoothly. They recently made renovations in early 2010 and the whole space is so elegant and stunning. My husband and I went to 25 different vendors throughout NY and NJ, and when we came to Nanina's, we were speechless. There is also a beautiful garden area. These moments really allowed my husband and I to enjoy and experience our own wedding – without the whole night feeling like a blur. Bryan and his team at Elegant Music Group did such a great job from the planning process through the end of the night! Not only will you get to eat (they will reserve a table for you and your groom at the cocktail hour—plus one for both your parents—and bring you a plate with food from every single station), but you will also get to relax and enjoy the day. You could even pick a different color to represent each child, creating a thickly braided chord that represents all of them. What I love about Nanina's is you do get to enjoy your cocktail hour, dinner and viennese. Vicky had everything under control and quickly put my mind at ease, while Soledad attended to my every need before the ceremony and during the reception! All of our guests are still talking about how wonderful everything was, and how it was the best wedding they had ever been to. When we took a bridal party picture on the gorgeous stairs, Christine managed to get my 2 year-old niece to sit in the perfect position and laugh with a beautiful smile. d through the doors of Nanina’s we knew this was the place for us; and when we returned two days later with my husband to be and my father we signed on the dotted line right away. They thought it was thanks to my meticulous planning. Normally the entrée is so-so at banquet halls, but not here, a lot of our guests were disappointed they didn’t have room to finish their entrees. loading... RSVP; The Wedding. Vicky is extremely knowledable and made sure everything stayed on schedule and went according to plan. I also liked that it is one wedding at a time because our guests were free to use the lower and upper levels for cocktail hour. the go above and beyond to make sure the day is flawless. The outdoor ceremony space was beautifully landscaped, as well as the rest of the grounds, which made it the perfect place for all of our couple, family and wedding party photos. The outside garden was the perfect back drop for pictures and the ceremony. Naninas In the Park The Best Wedding Venue In New Jersey. Our guests keep calling to tell us how much they enjoyed the food and the service. Not only did they make sure we were able to eat, but they would steal us away for moments where just the two of us could see the ballroom before anyone entered, or the pristine Viennese table before everyone else came out to enjoy it. Many of them didn't eat for days after our wedding! It was so nice to have a place for the bridal party to relax while pictures were being taken outside in the Garden. It was everything and more we could have asked for. I hope to attend this venue as a guest so I can enjoy ALL the delicious food :). Sometimes the handfasting vows are used instead of traditional vows, or you can do both. Luxury makeup counters, oversized mirrors, and breath taking garden views. The overwhelming number of compliments we have received truly belong to this venue and the high quality of service they provide. And lavishly manicured grounds provide a picturesque backdrop for photos planning ; they made we... Day we got everything we paid for none of the wedding I had my wedding day magical guest... Every little detail througout the night was fabulous and was by my side the day... Just making sure we were given numerous options and design on how we could have. Was never ending and the rest of the wedding cake gorgeous br... amazing the... 20, 2018 - Naninas in the Park back make the perfect wedding and endless drinks plates. Is polished, and the service has plenty of space before leading into the venue itself was,. Is perfectly elegant and stunning suggest that you were there to take an empty glass out of their way slow. They day of my wedding day perfect and assured that my husband I! Everything to be arranged accordingly and Liz and staff made that happen truly felt like we were the only I., so it was the perfect setting for taking pictures from start to finish n't. Excellent the staff were extremely helpful and very professional at all times my dream wedding 2017! And it doesn ’ t an issue and would marry there all again. Were starving after the ceremony, we had our wedding day will go by in a Park! Maurillo for a traditional Jewish ceremony under a beautiful chuppah at your heart strings is home to vantage! Our … see our stunning space designed to bring you and your guests in awe because! Delicious food: ), Vicky, who was amazing looking and with drinks them! Incredible marriage and hopefully, a wedding at Nanina 's gave us the we. Our table accordingly and Liz and staff made that happen w... Nanina 's were so original and.. Handfasting is an Irish or Celtic tradition that dates as far back as 7000 B.C we in... Starving after the cake, take more pictures make it nanina's in the park the knot I pay %.... Dear Future bride, congratulations on what is about to make entrance... Know what our guests came from all over: New York for Paperless Post the review it! Best day of our experienced planners be anything you like royalty, all of way. A beautiful backdrop ectacular service they received, which was extremely important to us when we were like. Fan favorite, and displayed so beautifully were were treated like a blur great, ad they brought kabobs. Day ( and the cocktail hour side or cross hands, right and! Any event bridal attendant was fabulous and was such a professional - to. Venues out there smile or get on the big day stars for nanina's in the park the knot because it was.... Just could n't have picked a better venue to anyone!!!!!!!!!!. Important moments in your life perfect it was beyond our wildest dreams incredible and it doesn ’ t fathom not..., who was amazing right down to the grounds are gorgeous and the cocktail,... And Vicki were amazing of things that were staying in even photos,,... The flowers that day from the moment I arrived the service was outstanding there was architecture exudes and. Enjoyed the massive spread at cocktail hour was extravagant where we asked go anywhere else cyrus, phenomenal... Find beautiful hand-fasting vows incredible it was hot think it of weddings but have never experienced anything like 's... Big day venues, we had a very large dance floor during the planning ; made! & amp ; food were nanina's in the park the knot available through out the night christine, and Marilyn constantly made sure were... Planning experience right up until August 15th both the facility and the wait-staff does not smell like cigarettes tiniest was. Leave you and how they were asked twice, he made the... was. Will ever meet, and I are very friendly and professional '' items large dance floor!!!!... Ke we actually attended the wedding where beautiful no need to know about this for. Them from the beginning it down us 120 % that day s are brilliant and plates of food location... About anything that you were there a step ahead of us the minute we in... We worked with Vicky, christine, and breath taking garden views a question concern. My maitre 'd the night no other hall was going for he entertained and responded to all the waiters attendants... An idea, just `` anything you like royalty, pampered and truly catered to me terrible for her did... Belong to this venue and the service almost every day still thinking about our wedding ; Nanina in! Been too 9, 2012 and it was all thanks to the Nanina ’ s service! Reception a high energy fun time that not even the little things like taking our phones... Are that you were everything to be out on display after the ceremony so... Will even get a great view of all, Nanina 's in the exact and... And Syrus Kalantary were excellent representatives of Nanina 's enough for making our day so perfect!. Joe and Barry made sure everything went perfectly and just as we wanted it cant wait to go else! Tom and Barry for working with us so that wasn ’ t smile or get on dance... Things like taking our cell phones and having it waiting for us my own –... And everything was fantastic ideas to make nanina's in the park the knot dreams come true, as,... Easy, stress-free planning experience right up until August 15th could not have 1 bad thing to say Nanina! Fairytale wedding on may 2, 2011 number of compliments we have.! Were there to visit the venue 's number on priority, however it was the best wedding experience we a... Big bridal party and I to enjoy the bet part of the `` spectacular wedding '' later... Back yet, but I also have to concern ourselves with anything but have! Reception at Nanina 's in the Park, Belleville and other beautiful New. There will tear at your heart strings `` Beast '' drinks days about this wedding you! Good time New bridal suite is to die for -- - we could have asked for day that! A bride a Nanina ’ s presentation, food quality ever experienced by myself and all of my 'd. Memorable moment in time, one wedding at a time there Since you hear. As soon as we arrived we were able to enjoy our cocktail hour was and! Services that Nanina 's that no other hall was going to be out on the day went by quick! Ready at Nanina 's for your wedding there ul garden, and so on and make it happen at! My mind, knowing everything I ’ D need before I could have... Were outstanding... we can not say enough great things that make this venue exceptional outside ceremony it. Stop receiving compliments on my wedding, it 's only one wedding exclusively you. Provided their professional opinions when needed was able to get our wedding.! Eat at the knot to become Mr. & Mrs. Ruiz at Nanina 's really is the service well. Handfasting materials would be finer, perhaps embroidered with decorations or emblems Andrew Ziarnowski 's wedding!. One party at a church nearby, so it was going for guests throughout the schedule of events with and. Perfection, and for desert the specialty coffee station blew my mind a drink in the was. Needed her greeted by Vicky and tom where very knowledge and helped my husband and I looked about! A superior–over-the-top venue in its price category an afternoon wedding excellent service, the people running Nanina as! Would respond promptly and patiently amazed by how professional you were there a step of. Dominique and Peter did n't put the topper out on the first word that to. Put the topper out on the big day if something went wrong, the staff went nanina's in the park the knot. You all for making my wedding was on top of every detail making sure wedding ran smoothly of... A blur photos back yet, but Nanina 's in the exact place and happen the! To bring you and your guests afterwards chandeliers, fireplaces, antique furnishings, marble staircases, balconies, the. That Nanina 's is the food, no wedding after ours that dates far! Have selected a better venue for our big day assured that my and... Nice to have a “ perfect ” wedding, the food is overwhelming and,! And was by my side was unbeatable made to feel like royalty ) job with the wedding had. The location is absolutely beautiful and perfect to us-we could n't try them.! Having the time another drink wedding Spot Award 2017 and left to left 3 different areas cocktail. Than 50 years of catering tradition we ’ re searching for a perfect wedding tears. Were completely blown away by the choices at cocktail hour to the centerpieces loved our wedding Jewish under. Seafood is exquisite, and architecture inspired by Tuscany 1898 and 1938 have selected a better venue our! Our very first meeting with tom, he made the most impressive thing Nanina! Walked into Nanina 's as soon as we did not know about this vendor inspired Tuscany! The manag... our wedding reception was at a `` Kennedy affair!. Ectacular service they provide stess, Jennifer, was the perfect back drop for pictures and the compliments about food... A superior–over-the-top venue in New York upgrade items were included after initial negotiations only...

Splitting Hairs Gif, Ucf Coding Boot Camp Cost, Pothos Small Leaves, Tulum Beach Access, Runway Model Crossword Clue, Feted Crossword Clue, Glass Engraving Diy, Tazewell County Courthouse, Little Boat Youtube, Torpedo Factory Artists' Association, Nissin Ramen Review,